纽约爱音鳄
邮差叔叔送信纯熟迅速送出
Ten tiny typists tripped through the tunnel.
邮差叔叔送信纯熟迅速送出
Ten tiny typists tripped through the tunnel.
邮差叔叔送信
Ten tiny typists…
先生,你不能入去! – 这碟是送的,请慢用
You can’t be in here. -Compliments of the house. Enjoy it.
它很美味,很美味 – 先生!
Sir. -It’s delicious.
告诉他下星期会有入选通知 到时他就会知!
Tell him callbacks are next week and he’ll know when he knows.
来吧
Okay.
《人人造星》
Okay, Show Us What You Got.
318号♥参赛者,下个到你
Contestant 318, you are up next.
喂,不是轮到他
He wasn’t next.
你好,你的号♥码牌呢? – 我没空浪费时间
Where’s your number? -I have no time to waste.
妈哩 妈哩 空!
Magical magic.
等等!
Wait a minute, man.
不…
No, no, no.
赫德,上次已叫过你别再来
Hector, we told you after last time, no more.
那次只是我的歌♥舞表演
That was just my song-and-dance routine
我的新表演会令你们叹为观止
My new act will blow your minds
准备观赏 千鸽齐舞
Prepare yourself for the Dance of a Thousand Pigeons.
就是这样
Yes.
够了
That’s enough.
唔该
Thank you.
或者…
Maybe…
或者你应该唱返歌♥
Maybe go back to singing.
保安!
Security.
好心你
Seriously, dude?
别再用雀了
Ditch the birds.
你要表演他们未看过的东西
Show them something they’ve never seen before.
因为刚才那个…完全不行
Because whatever that was, ain’t working.
(艾迪珍禽异兽店)
你好 我想找一只…
Hi, I’m looking for something…
一只…
Something…
不寻常的动物
Something unusual.
但要可爱
But cute.
非常可爱
Really, really cute.
而且便宜
Also affordable.
可以让我在跳舞时
That I can fit under my hat,
把它放入帽里
while I am dancing.
吃鸟蜘蛛现在特♥价♥
We got a special on bird-eating spiders.
好,我们从头再来
Okay, let’s try this again.
大蟒蛇
Boa constrictor.
吸血蝙蝠
Vampire bat.
里面可能有只狐猴
Might have a lemur in the back.
狐猴
A lemur.
我喜欢那样
I like it like that
我喜欢那样那样
I like it like that
宝贝
Like that, baby
噢 我说我喜欢那样
Oh, I said I like it like that
我喜欢那样
I like it like that
对 就是那样
Yeah, I like it like
如你觉得我好请踏脚
Stomp your feet If you think I’m neat
如你想要更多请拍手
Clap your hands If you want some more
对 宝贝
Yeah, baby
喜欢 喜欢
Like it Like it
喜欢 喜欢
Like it like
我喜欢那样
I like it like that
对 我真的喜欢那样
Yeah, I really like it like that…
会唱歌♥的鳄鱼
A singing crocodile.
宝贝 我喜欢那样
Baby, I like it like that
(莱奥)
LYLE
莱奥
“Lyle.” Lyle.
舞台及电视明星 赫德P华伦蒂
Hector P. Valenti, star of stage and scree
乐意为你效劳
at your service
我的爬虫朋友,欢迎回家
My reptilian friend, welcome home.
我们是一家人了
We’re family now.
来吧
Come.
好,开始吧
Okay, let’s go.
来吧莱奥
Come on, Lyle.
我知你不会说话 但你可以唱歌♥
I know you don’t talk, but you can sing.
你可以收拾行李 逃离城市
You can pack your bags And start skipping town
当表演中止 就放弃离开
Hang up that hat When the show shuts down
但当世界说你未够 全球知名
But when the world says You ain’t quite world-renowned
先不要轻易放弃
Don’t count yourself out yet
当你陷入孤独低潮
When you hit that lonely and lowest low
剩低的只有向上爬
Well, up’s the only way left to go
你要重新演绎表演
You’re meant to reinvent the show
所以我们相遇最好不过吧?
So ain’t you glad we met?
把单调陈旧的独唱
Turn that dull and dusty solo
变成动人合唱
To a dazzling duet
或者我们一开始寂寂无名 但看现在的我们
Maybe we started pretty small
但看现在的我们
But take a look at us now
看现在的我们
Take a look at us now
突然昂首阔步 看现在的我们
Suddenly standing 10 feet tall
看现在的我们
Take a look at us now
纵使我们无法稳住阵脚
Though we had no way To stay afloat
我们怕被人说“一切到此为止”
We were scared they’d say It was all she wrote
我们总可在最高峰结束
We’re ending on a sky-high note Somehow
老友 我需要的只是你
Buddy, you were all it took
看现在的我们
So take a look at us now
你还未付上次的场租和制♥作♥费
You already owe me for the last show.
对,但今次不同
Yes, but this one’s special.
那你先付钱,要现金
Then you pay me up-front. In cash.
现金可能有问题
Cash might be a problem.
但我有更值钱的东西
But I have something far more valuable.
当完美的计划 开始变调
When that perfect plan’s Going off the rails
一堆麻烦在追逐我们
A heap of trouble is on our tails
是时候擦干净鳞片
It’s time to polish up those scales
出尽全力
And give it all you got
如果你跟甩了舞步
If you’re out of step
如果你跟不上节奏
If you’re out of sync
如果你太在乎 旁人的批评
And you care too much What those critics think
当你找到欠缺的部分 你甚至不会想起他们
Well, when you find your missing link
你甚至不会想起他们
They don’t get a second thought
因为在舞台中心
‘Cause in the center of the spotlight
我们找到了自己的位置
We just might have found our spot
每一步都在试运气
Trying our luck with every leap
看现在的我们 看现在的我们
Take a look at us now Take a look at us now
前路可能平坦 亦可能崎岖
The road could be steady Could be steep
看现在的我们 看现在的我们
Take a look at us now Take a look at us now
第一眼看 以为我们必定失败
Thought we might be sunk Upon first glance
谁想过我们会有机会
Well, who’d have thunk That we had a chance?
人生可以是 一首歌♥和一只舞
And life could be A song and dance somehow
老友 我需要的只是你
Buddy, you were all it took
看现在的我们
So take a look at us now
(鳄鱼歌♥王莱奥首演之夜)
30秒后开场
Thirty seconds to curtain.
外面全场爆满,祝演出顺利
Got a full house out there. Break a leg.
就算你非常害怕
So even when you’re terrified
只要全心笑一笑
Just smile a smile a mile wide
因为老友 当你我相遇
‘Cause, bud, when you and I collide
肩并肩站在一起
Standing side by side
我们会一起在台上鞠躬
We’re gonna take a great big bow
你看现在的我们
Won’t you take a look at us now
给我们聚光灯和观众 看现在的我们
Give us a spotlight and a crowd
Take a look at us now
准备好大声唱我们的歌♥ 看现在的我们
Ready to sing our song out loud
Take a look at us now
莱奥
Lyle.
莱奥
Lyle.
莱奥,唱吧
Lyle, sing.
唱吧,莱奥
Sing, Lyle.
求求你!
Please.
你看现在的我们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!