Oh, say. You’ve got a brown spot there on your shoulder.
嗯 你肩上有个褐斑
Yeah, that’s very observative of you Steven.
很好的观察力
As you can see, I’m covered in brown spots.
你该发现我全身都是褐斑
OK. That bone will be good as new in a few weeks.
好啦 骨头过几周就长好了 跟新的一样
So, I don’t have to pick another dying hole?
那我不需要去那个等死洞了?
No, Timo. You’ve got your whole life ahead of you.
当然不用 你还有大好的人生可以继续
Really? Go out there and grab a bite of that horns.
真的吗 跑去玩吧
Thank you doctor Mankiewicz. Break a leg.
多谢你 医生 祝你好运
Sweet kid.
可爱的孩子
This spot looks like witch doctor’s disease.
呃 那个褐斑像是巫医综合症
Witch doctor’s disease?
巫医综合症?
That’s the most ridiculous disease, I’ve ever heard of, Steven.
我听过最荒唐的病 史蒂文
Wow… Don’t ask.
别问
Someone has been naughty.
有人挺淘气啊
OK. This one will hurt a bit. Joe, our last witch doctor,
可能有点疼 我们前任的巫医乔
he had a spot just like that.
也长了像那样的褐斑
Monday Joe
周一乔还活着
Wednesday no Joe.
周三乔就没了
Wednesday no Joe? I can breathe.
周三乔就没了 可以呼吸了
Thanks doc.
多谢你 医生
So, this witch doctor’s disease is a real thing?
巫医综合症是真事?
You’ll find a cure. Hey, you got at least forty eight hours.
会找到治愈方法的嘿 你至少有48小时啦
But I have never even heard of it.
但我从没听说这种病啊
What? I mean, I don’t have any penicillin.
我可没有盘尼西林
X线断层扫描呀 I’m gonna need a catscan just to get started.
而最最基本的 我还必须得做个做
You’ll have a lion looking over, they’d be happy to.
找只狮子帮你忙啊 他们肯定乐意
Ta daaa. That guy has got talent.
那家伙真是天才 难以置信
Bet you haven’t seen that one before.
你们肯定没见过这个
This knock ’em dead in New York.
纽约人看得五体投地
Hey, let’s all give it a try. Yeah, let’s do it.
咱们也试试吧 好啊 来
Well, hey hey hey
等一下
I know you want to
想试就试吧
but it’s gonna take years of practice you get never gonna quite get a tight stream
可得很多年才能练到这水平
until you build up your lip muscles to the point…
等到练到嘴唇肌肉有力
where you can purse your lips like this. You got it?
收缩到一起像这样 明白吗 …
How did you? You guys got it right up the box.
你们怎么可能 你们即学即会啊
If you can do it. We can do it. It’s in our blood.
你能做 我们也能做 这流淌在我们的血液里
I always thought, I was a little bit unique.
我一直以为我有点特殊呢
We are unique.
我们确实很特殊啊
Hey, we are like a force of nature.
大自然的力量创造了我们
A million points of light.
百万个生命
And all stripes.
黑条纹
Exactly the same.
完全一样
Exactly the same.
完全一样
Looks impressive Kowalski,
看起来非常惊人 科沃斯基
but will it fly?
能飞吗
Yes, if we fold it here, here and here.
如果折这边 这边 那边 就能飞了
Nice.
漂亮
Oh man,
哦 老天爷啊
my dad thinks I’m a total loser.
唉 老爸认为我是个完全的笨蛋
I have ruined my parent’s lifes.
我毁了我父母的生活
That is definitely not crackalacking.
那可一点也不屌
It’s lacking in the craken my friend.
简直是超衰 伙计
I have got to fix this.
我得弥补错误
So
那个
there is…
有件事
there is something I gotto tell you. Hey guys.
有事要告诉你们 嘿 伙计们
Is this place great or what?
这地方简直是天堂 不是吗
I’d go with or what.
我选不是吗
Oh well, I tell you what. You’re not gonna believe it but…
告诉你们 你们绝对不会相信 不过
I got a date with Moto Moto.
我和摩托摩托开始约会了
Who is Moto Moto.
谁是摩托摩托?
Oh, he’s so big and handsome and big.
他高大 英俊 很壮
You know what Moto Moto means?
你知道摩托摩托代表什么吗?
Twins?
双胞胎?
It means hot hot.
是帅哥帅哥
Hot hot?
帅哥帅哥?
OK, when did you start parley in African?
好吧 你何时变得这么非洲本土化的?
It’s in my blood. Don’t worry.
这流淌在我的血液里 别担心
You can flirt around with Mr. Hot Pants after I’m gone.
你可以等我走了之后 再和帅哥调情
What’s the deal Melman? Why am I the parade and you are the rain?
为什么 梅尔曼 我在兴头上炫耀 你干嘛老泼冷水
Why do you have to dry the parade under my rain?
那你为什么每次都在我这里炫耀
Maybe I’ll just parade myself in another part of town.
那我下次在城市的另一区炫耀去了
Fine by me. By the way, the main streets mine.
冷静冷静 随你便 不过主街是我的
Well, you can have your old stinking main streets.
去你的臭主街
And you can take your hottie tub flood and you Mr. hot, Moto Moto Jr. comes
归你就归你 去跟你那个帅哥混去吧
My hottie tub what? What are you talking about?
那个摩托摩托 你说什么呢
Come on Melman
这么乱啊 别吵了
why don’t you just tell her? You tell,
你为什么不告诉她就好了? 要说你说去
what? Tell her, I don’t know what you are talking about.
说什么? 说 我不明白你说什么
So I guess, I’ll go then. You know what, don’t bother.
好吧 我要走了 你知道么 不必麻烦了
Don’t get up in my account.
那就少找我麻烦!
Melman, Gloria.
不不不 梅尔曼 格洛丽娅
Hey, I thought you guys were friends.
我还以为你们是朋友呢
Come on guys, Marty is absolutely right.
知道吗 马蒂说的是对的
Marty? Marty?
马蒂? 马蒂?!
Marty!
马蒂?
What the heck is going on?
到底发生什么事了
You are not ooh.. He was no! I thought he…You are not him. He is ooh…
你不是 哦 他是 不! 我以为 他 你不是 他! 他
You thought that guy was me?
你以为那家伙是我
No, no, no. I mean yes, yes. You do guys, come on.
不 不是 其实 是啊 你们长得 拜托
You thought I was him?
你以为我是他?
You guys do kind of look a little a lot you look a lot alike.
你们长得有点 很像
Marty you look a lot alike, come on. You laugh alike, you talk alike,
对吧 马蒂 你们长得很像 你们笑起来一样
he has the same sort of speech pattern…
说话也一样 语气也一样
I mean that is a little weird. Really, you two guys are, come on Marty.
斑纹也一样 有点奇怪 真的 你们两个 拜托 马蒂
So you’re saying there is nothing unique about me
看来我果然不是独一无二啊
I am just like any other zebra.
我和其他斑马没有区别
No, of course you are different.
你当然是与众不同的
How? How?
怎么不同?
OK. I can’t tell you apart.
好吧 我分不清
Maybe you could wear a bell or something. I don’t know.
不过你可以戴个铃什么的
A bell? OK. not a bell, no bell is a bad idea.
铃? 不 不是铃 戴铃是个很烂的主意
T恤吧 No, no, no. How about a t shirt that says: “I’m with stupid.”?
不不 不如穿写着我是傻瓜的
I am not stupid. Not you stupid, him stupid!
我不傻 你不傻 是他傻
You know what? While you have been off doing prancing pony with the new pussy.
你知道吗 你和那群马玩乐时
I have been having pretty much the worst day of my life, OK?
我正在经历差不多 生命里最惨的一天 满意了吗
It’s always about you, isn’t it?
事情都是围绕你转 对吧
My problems are just a little bit bigger than yours Marty.
我的问题只是比你的重要一点 马蒂
All right, I couldn’t tell you apart. So what?
就算分不清你和别人 又怎样
Yeah fine, run away Marty! Run away. That’s what you do best,
行啊 走吧 马蒂 你只有这个在行
just like back in New York!
跟在纽约时一样
I’m right here. But you can’t tell that right?
我在这儿 不过你分不清楚 对吧
Your one in a million friend…
你真是百万里挑一的朋友
hopes you enjoy your bigger
祝你继续自己一个人享受你的那个
than everyone else’s problems, alone!
比任何其他人都重要的问题 !
Good, leave! I don’t need you to help me solve my problems.
走就走吧 我不需要你帮我解决问题
You know what? You diame dust I can’t tell which one is Marty.
你们大同小异 我就是分不清楚 谁是马蒂又怎样 我不在乎
Oh, which one is Marty? Wait a minute, wait a minute, oh yeah! I don’t care.
哪个是马蒂 等一下 哦 谁在乎
Nice hat, you show off!
帽子真抢眼 你个臭显摆
Marty…
马蒂
Don’t go.
别走
Look Maurice.
看 莫里斯
Here is the perfect spot for my semi palace
是个好地方 我可以在此建造夏日行宫
so please fill in all these holes and relocate the roofed.
把坑填填 改改水道就行了
Oh, who’d leave a perfectly good head lying around.
谁把那么好看的头丢在地上了
What a waste.
真浪费资源
Tell me about it. I’m in my prime here.
跟我讲一讲 我在等死
I’m terminal, you know.
晚期不治
Probably only have another two days left to live.
可能只剩2天可活了

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章卢旺达饭店
下一篇文章料理鼠王
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!