其实也没什么 真的 他们只是在碎碎念
Alakay never went through the rite of passage, bla bla bla…
艾力提并没有遵循 正统的通过仪式什么的
So, technically speaking…
所以 理论上说
he can’t be a member of the pride, it’s nonsense.
他并不能成为部落的一员 于礼不合的 …
I had forgotten about the rite of passage.
我都忘了有通过仪式了
What is it? What is this rite of passage?
那是什么? 什么通过 什么仪式啊
It’s a traditional common of a ceremony…
是个祖先传下来的传统
where young lions earn their manes by demonstrating their skills.
年轻的狮子可以 表演他们的技术 来换取他们的地位
Sort of a show skill, talent show, tab dale?
表演技术? 像歌唱表演那种吗?
Yeah, sturdiness stuff.
是呀 全投入就好了
Great informers. I think that’s up my alley guys.
太棒了 表演! 虽然不是我的强项
If it’s tradition, I want to do it.
不过既然是传统 我想做做看
Stud my stuff. Earn my mane. I want to be Alakuy.
打给他们看看 让我的鬃毛 得到应有的尊重 我想当艾力凯
Alakay. Alakay. Even better.
艾力提 艾力提 还要更好
We’ll hold the rite of passage first thing in the morning.
明天一大早 我们就举行通过仪式
That’s wonderful. Good luck Alakay.
太棒了 祝你好运 艾力提
Where I come from we say: Break a leg.
在我以前的地方 我们会说表演成功
Oh, that’s my boy.
这才是我的儿子
Beautiful, isn’t it?
真美 不是吗
Yeah. It’s amazing.
是啊 太美妙了
Guys, this is where we belong.
大家 这才是我们真正属于的地方
Operation tourist trap is in go.
旅客陷阱行动马上就要开始了
Oh, I like that one. That’s a good one.
哦 这句话说的好 真的好
That works on many levels sir.
很多方面都是这样
You guys are a bunch of suck ups.
你们两个真是马屁精!
That too sir. Absolutely.
这也是实话 绝对的
Hide. Stations.
各就各位
Stage one. Go.
第一步 去!
Oh no. What’ve I done.
哦 不! 我都做了些什么?
Come on, take the bait.
来吧 上钩
怎么办 怎么办 它死了吗
Stage two. Go, go, go.
第二步 伙计们 走 走!
I’ll give him the kiss of life.
我会给他生命之吻
Rico.
瑞哥
Rico!
瑞哥!
Reverse. Gas. Music.
倒车档! 油门! 音乐!
Oh no, stop. Stop.
停车! 停车!
Stop. Come back.
停车! 回来!
What is all that rock’n roll racket?
这些是什么烂摇滚乐?
Is she dead?
她死了吗
No!
没有
You hood ones!
强盗!
Good heavens. Are you OK?
你没事吗
Lady, I found your pocket bag.
女士 我找到了你的手提包
Oh, my hand bag. Such a good boy.
我的手提包! 你真是个好孩子
Man, I can’t survive without it.
没有它 娜娜不能生活的
Wow, you are a one tough cookie.
您真强悍啊
Brownies, root for sixteen. Yonkers.
女童子军 第2416号 铜章
OK. Nobody panic.
好了 大家别紧张
The best thing we can do is stay together.
现在最明智的选择就是呆在一起
We’ll wait for another tour jeep.
等下一辆游览车
It may take hours and it’s getting dark but…
可能需要几个小时 天色也开始暗了
Where are you going?
你去哪啊
I’m not gonna stay out in the opening get attacked by more animals.
我可不想露天站着 等动物来攻击我们
I’m too old to die.
我太老了 还不想死
I don’t know about you guys but I’m going with her.
我不知道你们要怎么样 但我要跟她一起走
Oh,Lady! Wait us!
老太太 等等我们
Please! We need to stay… together.
拜托! 我们要 在 一起
Fine, we’ll go that way.
算了 就往那走吧
Does anyone want a hot candy?
有人想吃热糖么
Easy now. Watch your step.
小心脚步
And this, right here.
而就是这里了
OK. Are you ready?
准备好了吗
This is where you always slept.
你一直都睡这
Oh man!
哦 哇
Was this mine? Look at you. Look at him honey.
这个以前是我的吗 玩吧 亲爱的
Oh my. Oh this thing. Look, look. I remember this.
哦 这个东西 看看! 我记得它!
You remember.
你记得?
Harder than I… You never slept on the right end.
这比我期待的要硬了点 你从来不在这睡的
You always slept on the bottom end.
最后都滚到底下去
Was that, was that my?
那 那是不是我的
Is that me?
那是我吗
You had the cutest little paws.
你的小爪子是最可爱的
Little bit of paws.
很小 很小的小爪子
You did that the day we lost you.
这就是我们失去你那天 你印上去的
Year!
是啊
Wow. I was so young.
哇 我当时很小啊
What happened to me?
在我身上发生了什么事?
It was all my fault. I turned my back for a minute and…
是我的错 我转过身了 就那么一秒
It was not your fault.
那不是你的错
Your father did everything he could.
你爸爸真的尽力了
He tracked those hunters for weeks.
他跟踪了那些猎人整整好几周
Far off the reserve. Finally I had to assume that the hunters… Well…
离保护区很远很远 最后 我也只好认为
We thought, we thought they killed you.
我们以为 我们以为他们把你杀了
But my son fought those hunters off ha?
但我的儿子把那些猎人都打垮了是不是?
Don’t mess with the king of New York.
别跟纽约之王作对!
That’s right.
没错!
Alright, alright boys. Be careful.
好啦 好啦 大男孩 小心点
Watch out before you break something.
别打碎了东西
You used to call this Fufi.
你以前管这个叫 扑扑
Fufi? Fufi.
扑扑? 扑扑!
Oh, he doesn’t want that thing. Give my Fufi.
他不会想要那个的 还给我 我的扑扑!
Zuba, you’d better give him his Fufi.
祖巴 你最好把他的扑扑给他
I mean no, thank you, thank you. It’s perfect.
我并不知道 谢谢 谢谢 它很完美
Well son, you get your rest…
那 儿子 休息吧
you’ll have a big day tomorrow.You’re gonna need all your strength.
明天将会是盛大的一天 你会需要全部的力量
I’m gonna bring the house down for you dad.
我会为了你 让欢呼声把屋顶掀起来的
I hope so, otherwise your father would have to banish you.
我也这么希望 要不然你的父亲必须要流放你了
Oh gee, not really?
哦 天 真的吗
I know you’re gonna do us proud.
我知道你会让我们骄傲的
You know why?
你知道为什么吗
You were born with it.
你命中注定就是这样
Good night Alakay.
晚安 艾力提
My boy, my own boy.
我的孩子 我自己的孩子
My son is a king.
我的儿子是个大王
My son is a king.
我的儿子是个大王
Good night mom.
晚安 妈妈
Good night,Alakay.
晚安 艾力提
Fufi!
扑扑!
Fufi! My Fufi!
扑扑 我的扑扑!
Fufi! Fufi! My Fufi!
扑扑! 扑扑! 我的扑扑!
No sign of civilization.
没有任何人类文明的征兆
Everybody appears very tired. I think we’re lost.
大家都很累 我觉得我们迷路了
Hey Nana, do you even know where you are going?
嘿 娜娜 你知不知道你在往哪走啊
No, but I’m going with a skip in my step and a smile on my face.
不知道 不过我一路小跑 面带笑容
Sure, right, OK. Yeah, alright.
哦 是嘛 那好吧
It’s people. Where do you come from? How could we get out of here?
哦 是人啊 你们从哪来的 你们怎么到这里来的
Can you help us, we’re lost?
你们能帮帮我们吗 我们迷路了
We are lost too.
我们也迷路了
It was awful, a flash of black and white never gone.
真的很可怕 一个黑白的东西 掠过我们眼前 然后就没了
They took the jeep, everything.
他们把吉普车 所有东西都拿走了
That happened to our jeep too. What are we gonna do?
我们的吉普车也一样 我们要怎么办
Only hope to survive out here! No food,
我们要怎么存活 没有食物
no water, no shelter. What are we gonna do?
没有水 没有屋子 我们该怎么办呀!?
You can let nature get the best of you,
你可以让大自然征服你
or you can get the best of nature.
或者你可以征服大自然呀
Gather around children.
围过来吧 孩子们
We are New Yorkers, right? Yeah.
都是纽约客 是吧 是啊
We survived in a concrete jungle.
我们都能在水泥林里生存了!
Right!
没错
If we need food, we hunt for a decent hotdogs stand, am I right?
我们饿的时候 就四处找 好吃的热狗 我说的对吗

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章卢旺达饭店
下一篇文章料理鼠王
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!