No one leave the reserve and survived. I left the reserve…
从没人离开保护区存活的 我离开过
and survived.
也存活了
I could do something about this. Looks like a clogged pipe.
我可以帮忙 好像是水道堵了
But we get in New York all the time.
纽约常有这种事
I’ll just travel up river. Up river? Off the reserve?
只要逆流而上 逆流而上? 去保护区外?
You?
你?
Yeah me. I’ll unclog the pipe and bring back your water.
是我 我能疏通水道 带回水源
Great I’ll help you pack but by the looks of that hat…
太好了 我想帮你收拾行李 不过看到那帽子
I see you’re all set.
我想你应该准备好了
Yeah fine. Go ahead laugh. Laugh your mane off.
好吧 笑啊 笑掉大牙吧
I’m gonna prove you’re wrong.
我会证明你是错的
May be you should try a little rain dance.
说不定 你应该试着跳个祈雨舞
Zuba would know what to do. Where is Zuba?
如果是祖巴 肯定知道该怎么办 祖巴在哪呢?
You don’t care about us. Zuba should be in charge, not you.
你根本不管我们死活 祖巴才应该是领袖 不是你
Where is Zuba?
祖巴在哪里
Alright, fine. As an added measure
好了 够了 因为情况特殊
I will consult with Zuba.
我会咨询祖巴的
Marty?
马蒂?
Hi! Marty?
嘿 马蒂?
Marty?
马蒂?
Marty?
马蒂?
Excuse me,Excuse me!
抱歉 打扰一下
Hi! Is…is Marty in there?
嗨 马蒂在吗?
Marty? Is there anyone see Marty?
马蒂 有人看见马蒂了吗?
All right! Well…if you see him
这样吧 如果见到他了
Tell my friend,Alex came and say goodbye!
就说他朋友艾力克斯来和他道别了
goodbye? Goodbye!
说再见? 再见
Don’t go! Can we come?
别走 你去哪儿 我们也能去吗
No! No! It’s something have to do alone!
不用了 这是我必须要独自去解决的事情
Marty? I know you’re there!
马蒂 我知道你在这儿
Before I go,I’ve got something want to say.
在走之前 我有话对你说
You’ve been a great friend.
你是个很好的朋友
总让我看到我问题的光亮面
我却没想到你也会有烦心事
你需要我时 我却不在你身边
Just like that zoo.
像在动物园时一样
What kind of a friend does that make me? Pretty lousy friend I guess.
我还算什么朋友? 很糟糕吧
Well I just want you to know that…you’re one in a million.
我只想告诉你 你是百万里挑一的
Isn’t this touching? This is touching.
讲得真好 太让人感动了
So could you please turn around so I can tell you that to your face?
拜托你转过身来 我想当面对你说
That’s right. Got you. I see you in there.
没错 找到你了 我看见了
Yeah yeah you. That’s right you, right there.
对 就是你
Twelfth row, two hundred and third from the left.
第12排 左手边第203个
I see you Marty. I know it’s you.
马蒂 找到了 我知道那是你
You know what makes you special?
你知道是什么让你那么特殊吗?
These guys…They’re white with black stripes.
这些家伙是白底黑条
You’re black with white stripes.
你是黑底白条
You’re a dreamer Marty. Always have been.
你是个梦想家 一直都是
You have a great taste in music and…
音乐方面很有品位
horrible taste in friends.
朋友方面就不怎么样
Not Melman and Gloria, me.
格洛丽娅 梅尔曼不算 就是我而已
OK. I’m in.
好 算我一个
No Marty. You can’t come with me.
不行 马蒂 你不能去
I don’t believe you have a choice.
我不信你还有选择
Any water?
有水吗?
No, just more diamonds and gold.
没有 只有更多的钻石和金块
OK. Don’t give up hope.
好吧 别放弃
Listen up. I’ll help you.
大家都听着 我可以帮你们
There is only one way to get your precious water.
只有一个方法能弄到珍贵的水源
I, your beloved King Julien,
我 你们爱戴的国王朱利安
must simply make a small sacrifice to my good friends,
将无私地用我的好朋友
water gods.
祭祀水神们 地点就在
In the volcano.
在火山里
What does that do?
要做什么?
What does that do? Excellent question.
要做什么? 真是个好问题
My sacrifice goes into volcano.
我的祭祀贡品跳入岩浆
Then the friendly gods eat up my sacrifice.
友好的水神吃掉贡品
Mmm.. Very nice. Thank you for the sacrifice.
好吃 谢谢你的贡品
Please have another sacrifice.
要不再来一个
No, I’ve had enough for the day.
不了 今天的量够了
Listen, I’m gonna be very unsettled unless you will have another…
如果你不再来一个 我会很难
I don’t want another sacrifice, OK?
我不想再吃了 行吗
Look at you, you look skinny.
你看看你 这么瘦
No, I think I’ve had enough, is that clear?
我吃饱了 明白了吗
The gods eat the sacrifice,
水神吃掉贡品后
they are grateful, they give me some of their water.
他们会很感激 就会给我一些水
Then I give it to you. What?
然后我把水给你们 什么?
Does it work? No. I mean yes.
真能行吗 不 我是说 当然能
Well, Maurice?
是吧 莫里斯
Yeah, it’s fifty fifty.
一半一半啦
Excellent.
好极了
Now, all I need is someone who’d like to go in the volcano and…
现在只要找一个动物 自愿跳进岩浆
get eaten by gods.
做水神的食物
Any hands? Hands? Anybody? OK. I need someone…
有人自愿去吗 有人举手吗 我需要个志愿者
perhaps who has never fall in love.
像是从来都没人爱的
Who could look death, straight in the eye ball. A real genuine hero.
他可以直视死亡 成为真正的英雄
I’ll do it. Melman?
我来 梅尔曼?
Hurry up. Before you all come to your senses.
快点 在我们恢复理智以前
Melman, what is wrong with you?
梅尔曼 你到底有什么问题?
I’m dying anyways.
我反正都要死了
If there is a chance, it’ll get you water, it’ll be worthy.
只要有机会为你找到水 就值得
Are you nuts?
你傻了吗?
Gloria, I just want you to know, back at the zoo…
格洛丽娅 我想告诉你 我们在动物园的时候
it was never the doctors or the prescriptions that kept me going…it was always you.
不是医生或处方让我生存 而一直是你
Seeing you every day.
只要能天天看到你
That’s what kept me going.
那就是我活着的动力
Melman, wait.
梅尔曼 等等
You gonna mop around like this all day?
你要一天到晚都拉着这张脸么
Don’t hmph me. Listen Zuba.
别冲我哼 听我说 祖巴
A miracle happened. Our son has come back to us.
奇迹已经发生了 我们的孩子回到了我们的身边
How come, that is not good enough for you? What are you saying woman?
难道这还不够吗? 你想说什么 女人
We’ve lost him once Zuba.
我们已经失去他一次了 祖巴
Let’s not lose him again.
别再失去第二次了
Zuba!
祖巴
Zuba. Get out of here.
祖巴 走开
What do you want Makunga? It’s awful.
你想干什么 麻昆加? 糟糕了
The watering hole is dried up.
水塘水全干了
Dried up? That’s impossible.
全干了 那不可能
There is nothing left.
一滴都不剩
Well, you are the alpha lion Makunga. What are you gonna do about it?
你是领头狮子 麻昆加 你打算怎么做
Your son, Alakay. He said he could fix it. He has gone up river.
你儿子艾力提说他能解决 他离开保护区了
Off the reserve? No!
离开保护区了? 不
I tried to stop him. I told him it was suicide…
我试图把他拦下 我跟他说这简直是自杀
but he was determined to prove himself to you.
可他说他要证明给你看
You stay here in case he comes back.
你在这等着 说不定他会回来
Hurry Zuba.
赶快 祖巴!
I’m so parched.
太感动了
Is this place, aren’t affright you out?
这地方就是为了吓人才存在的么
We’ll slip in, find the problem.
悄悄的 把问题解决了
Hunters’ll never know we were here.
猎人永远也不会发现我们来过这儿
Why are “we” doing this?
为什么做这件事的是我们?
Look, Marty maybe my dad’ll think that I’m…
听着 马蒂 说不定我老爸他会
I just wanna show him, I’m a real lion.
我只想证明 我是真正的狮子
As opposed to a chocolate lion.
而不是巧克力狮子?
I know this might sound hard to believe,
我知道这很难让人相信
but apparently lions don’t dance.
但是很明显 狮子们是不跳舞的
What?
什么?!
As far as my dad’s concerned.
至少我老爸这样想
As far as the people is concerned, you’re a huge hit.
人类可认为你是跳舞天才
That was New York. This is Africa. It’s a much tougher crowd.
那是纽约 这是非洲 要求更严苛
Marty, Marty. This’s it.
马蒂 马蒂 就是这里
This is the clog.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章卢旺达饭店
下一篇文章料理鼠王
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!