The winner takes it all
输家一败涂地
The loser has to fall
很简单也很正常
It’s simple an it’s plain
我没什么好抱怨的
Why shoul I complain?
但是她吻你
But tell me does she kiss
还会像以前那样吗
Like I use to kiss you?
你还能感到同样的美妙吗
Does it feel the same
在她叫你名字的时候
When she calls your name?
在心灵深处
Somewhere deep inside
你知道我是多么想念你
You must know I miss you
但我又能说什么
But what can I say?
规矩还得遵守
Rules must be obeyed
一切都有安排
The judges will decide
我必须承受这一切
The likes of me abied
我只是观众
Spectators at the show
总是在下风
Always staying low
现在游戏又开始了
The game is on again
友情爱情
A lover or a friend
大事小事
A big thing or a small
胜者带走了一切
The winner takes it all
我不想再说了
I don’t wanna talk
这些让我难过
’cause it makes me feel sad
我明白
And I unerstand
你来向我问好
You’ve come to shake my hand
很抱歉
I apologise
也许我让你心酸了
If it makes you feel bad
看到我这么紧张
Seeing me so tense
没有自信 但是你知道
No self-confience but you see
胜者带走了一切
The winner takes it all
胜者带走了一切
The winner takes it all
游戏又开始了
The game is on again
友情爱情
A lover or a friend
大事小事
A big thing or a small
胜者带走了一切
The winner takes it all
胜者带走了一切
So the winner takes it all
败者愿赌服输
And the loser has to fall
胜者为王
So the winner takes it all
败者愿赌服输
And the loser has to fall
唐娜
Donna!
胜者带走了
The winner takes it
一切
All
唐娜 终于来了
Donna there you are.
– 没事 – 这可是我最好的鞋
– it’s okay. – they’re my best shoes.
别担心了 她来了
Panic over! here she is. she’s here.
– 别担心 – 天啊
– oh don’t worry. – oh god.
我爱你
I love you.
向所有今晚参加苏菲和斯盖婚礼
Welcome to sophie and sky
的各方友人表示欢迎
And to all your friends who have gathered together this evening.
特别是唐娜 一个人扛着这个家
And welcome especially to donna who represents your family.
我们欢聚一堂在这个
We are all here together in this
– 美好的… – 欢迎…
– glorious… – and welcome to…
欢迎
To
苏菲的爸爸
Sophie’s dad.
– 我得告诉你 他来了 – 我知道 是我邀请的
– I have to tell you. he is here. – I know. I invited him.
你怎么能这么干 我都不知道是哪个
You couldn’t have. I don’t know which one it is.
天啊
Oh my god.
– 所以我请了他们三个 – 对不起 我只是…
– that’s why they’re all here! – I’m sorry. sorry. I just…
原谅我 原谅我 原谅我 拜托了
Please please forgive me! please forgive me. please.
我不知道
I don’t know.
– 你能原谅我吗 – 什么
– can you forgive me? – what?
你就是跟上百个男人上♥床♥我都不在乎
I don’t care if you slept with hundreds of men.
你是我妈 我太爱你了
You’re my mom and I love you so much.
乖女儿
Oh soph.
我没有跟上百个男人上♥床♥
And I haven’t slept with hundreds of men.
让我弄清楚行吗
Am I getting this right?
苏菲可能是我的女儿
Sophie may be mine
也可能是比尔或哈利的?
but she may be bill’s or harry’s?
你说的没错 别在这儿装蒜
Yeah yeah. that’s right. and don’t get all self-righteous with me
这只能怪你自己
Because you have no one but yourself to blame.
要不是你当初丢下我妈去跟别的女人结婚
If you hadrt just dumped my mother and gone off and married somebody else.
停 我那时必须回去 我已经订婚了
Hey hey wait a minute! I had to go home. I was engaged.
我告诉罗琳我没办法娶她后 我就回来了
But I told lorraine I couldn’t marry her and I came right back.
你…你…
You… you…
– 为什么不来找我 – 因为我当时太疯狂了
– why didn’t you call me? – because I was crazy enough
我以为你会等我
To think that you would be waiting for me.
可我到这儿 我听说你已经跟别人好了
Only when I arrived they told me you were off with some other guy.
罗琳笑我蠢 然后我娶了她
So lorraine called me an idiot and married me to prove it.
抱歉…让我说两句
Sorry can I just… might I just butt in?
哈利…什么都别说了
Oh harry don’t… it’s all right. you don’t have to.
不 我要说能做苏菲三分之一的爸爸就很好
No no I just wanted to say it’s great to have even a third of sophie.
我从没奢求能有这么好的孩子
I never thought I’d get even that much of a child.
唐娜 你是我爱过的第一个女孩儿
Donna you were the first girl I ever loved.
也是最后一个
Well actually you were the last girl I ever loved.
我以后也能经常来这里了
Now this gives me an excuse to come here much more often.
要是你想 我们可以弄清楚的
We can find out if you want
但是我支持哈利
But I’m with harry.
– 能当你三分之一的爸爸让我很高兴 我也是
– being a third of your dad is great by me. by me too.
我也算一份
I’ll take a third.
太棒了 是吧
Typical isn’t it?
盼了20年 3个同时出现了
You wait 20 years for a dad and then three come along at once.
被爱深深包围着的…
Dearly beloved…
我一点也不知道谁才是我爸爸 但我不在乎
You know I have no clue which one of you is my dad but I don’t mind.
现在我知道我要的是什么了
Now I know what I really want.
斯盖 我们先不结婚
Sky let’s just not get married yet.
– 什么 – 你说什么
– what? – what?
你要的不是这些
You never wanted this anyway.
我知道 我们离开这个小岛去周游世界
I know that. let’s just get off this island and just see the world.
好不好
Okay? all right?
我爱死你了
I love you.
唐娜 我该宣布取消婚礼吗
Donna do I take it the wedding is cancelled?
我现在也很乱
I’m not entirely sure what’s happening right now.
等等
Hang on.
为什么要浪费一场婚礼呢
Why waste a good wedding?
喜来登 这样如何
How about it sheridan?
你也希望有人能管理你的小岛
You’re going to need someone to boss around on this island of yours.
疯了你? 我可不想重婚
Are you nuts? I am not a bigamist.
我也不想 我爱了你21年 而且我已经离婚了
Neither am i. I’m a divorced man who’s loved you for 21 years
从踏上岛的那一刻我就爱上你了
And ever since the day I set foot on this island
我一直想告诉你我有多爱你
I’ve been trying to tell you how much I love you.
唐娜 把你的后半生交给我吧
Come on donna. it’s only the rest of your life.
我再也无法掩饰 难道你看不出来
I can’t conceal it don’t you see?
感觉不到吗
Can’t you feel it?
说我愿意
Say I do
我愿意 我愿意 我愿意
I do I do I do I do I do
唐娜 告诉我
Donna please show it
你明明是爱我的
You love me and you know it
说我愿意
Say I do
我愿意
I do
我愿意 我愿意
I do I do
我愿意 我愿意
I do I do.
现在我宣布你们成为夫妇
I now pronounce you man and wife.
我好高兴
I’m so happy!
为我们再次举杯
Here’s to us one more toast
我们买♥♥单
An then we’ll pay the bill
我们心里
Deep inside both of us
能感到秋风习习
Could feel the autumn chill
你我比翼
Birds of passage you and me
一起飞翔
We fly instinctively
夏天结束
When the summer’s over
乌云遮住太阳
And the dark clouds hide the sun
不要指责谁

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!