– villa on the island? – yeah. well this is my reality.
拼了命地工作还有烦死人的房♥贷 该死
Hard work and a crippling mortgage. shoot!
还有个日渐瓦解的旅馆
And a hotel that’s crumbling around me.
听着 我来帮你…让我看看这个…
look I’ll help… let me have a look at this…
不用 我自己可以
no that’s all right I can
处理我自己的问题
Deal my own disasters.
你为什么不告诉我苏菲要结婚了
Why didn’t you tell me it was sophie getting married?
我想那跟你没关系
Well I didn’t think it was any of your business.
她为什么要结婚? 在这岛上定居?
Why is she getting married? settling down on the island?
我是说 要是由我做主的话 我会让她去争取更好的人生
I mean if it was up to me I’d be telling her to go get a life.
– 是啊 – 她很聪明
– yeah. – she’s a bright kid.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
但是 你知道 我女儿有她自己的想法
But you know my daughter has a mind of her own.
是啊 我看出来了 看出来了
Oh yeah. I see that. I see that.
– 但是她还太年轻 – 我知道
– but she’s so young. – I know.
我是说 她知道自己到底想要什么吗
I mean does she know what she really wants?
听着 我觉得有件事是她想让你知道的
You see I think part of her just wants to let you know
那就是她不会丢下你一个人在这儿的
That she isn’t going to leave you alone here on your own.
– 你什么意思 – 唐娜 听着
– what do you mean? – donna look.
我的两个孩子都长大了 我知道放手是什么滋味
I have two grown children. I know something about letting go.
如果苏菲觉得你可以一个人生活的话
If sophie felt you were okay on your own
她就会为她自己谋划一个不同的生活的吧
Would she want something different for herself?
好吧 是这样的
Okay here’s the thing.
我喜欢自己生活 我真的喜欢
I love being on my own. I really do.
每天早上我起床的时候 我都会感谢上帝
You know every morning I get up and I thank god
因为我身边没有一个正值更年期的男人
That I don’t have some middle-aged menopausal man
来告诉我该如何生活
Telling me how to run my life.
我很自♥由♥ 我是单身
You know I’m free and I’m single.
这感觉太棒了
And it’s great.
那些快乐时光都哪儿去了 很难再找回来了
Where are those happy days? they seem so har to fin
我试着进入你的内心 但你心门已牢牢关紧
I try to reach for you but you have close your min
我们的爱情到底怎么了
What ever happene to our love?
我希望我能理解
I wish I unerstood
它曾是多么的甜蜜 多么的美好
It use to be so nice it use to be so good
所以当你靠近我时 亲爱的你能听见我的呼喊吗
So when you’re near me darling can’t you hear me?
SOS〔救命〕
Sos
除了你给我的爱 没有什么能拯救我
The love you gave me nothing else can save me
SOS〔救命〕
Sos
你走了 我怎么继续生活下去?
When you’re gone how can I even try to go on?
你走了 我百般尝试 但还是无法继续生活
When you’re gone though I try how can I carry on?
你离我很近 但看起来却很远
You seem so far away though you are standing near
我让我感到活着的感觉 但一些东西已不在 我害怕
You made me feel alive but something died I fear
我想极力理解
I really trie to make it out
我希望我能理解
I wish I unerstood
我们的爱情到底怎么了? 它曾是如此甜蜜
What happene to our love? it use to be so good
所以当你靠近我时 亲爱的你能听见我的呼喊吗
So when you’re near me arling can’t you hear me?
SOS〔救命〕
Sos
除了你给的爱 没有什么可以拯救我
And the love you gave me nothing else can save me
SOS〔救命〕
Sos
– 你走了以后 – 你走了以后
– when you’re gone – when you’re gone
– 我怎么能够继续生活下去? – 我怎么能够继续生活下去?
– how can I even try to go on? – how can I even try to go on?
– 你走了以后 – 你走了以后
– when you’re gone – when you’re gone
一个人准备这个婚礼 唐娜该忙坏了
Donna must be tearing her hair out doing this wedding on her own.
新娘的父亲通常都做些什么
What would the father of the bride normally do?
付钱 虽然我老爸在我第三次结婚的时候跟我划清界限了
Pay. though my dad drew the line at my third.
了解 抱歉
I see. excuse me.
哈利?
Harry?
哈利!
Harry!
坦妮娅 让我们接着昨晚销魂吧
Tanya! let’s pick up where we left off last night.
昨晚的事情就当没发生
Last night never happened.
我已经将昨晚忘记了
I’ve drawn a veil over last night.
老天 看看都几点了 我还有工作要做
Oh my god. look at the time. I’ve got work to do.
– 工作? – 一点修修补补很小改动
– work? – a little repair and renovation.
拜托 别糊弄绝世好男人
Come on. you don’t mess with a masterpiece.
别理他 坦妮娅 他总是光说不做
Oh ignore him tanya he’s all mouth and no trousers.
坦妮娅对我们之间的来电置之不理
Tanya can’t ignore the chemistry between us.
当心被电击了
Little boys who play with fire get their fingers burned.
你胆子够大 戏弄我
You’re so hot teasing me
就算你装深沉 我也不能老牛吃嫩草
So you’re blue well I can’t take a chance on a ki like you
这种事我从来不做
It’s something I couldn’t do
你的眼神
There’s that look in your eyes
我从你脸上能看出你心里早已激♥情♥澎湃
I can rea in your face that your feelings are driving you wild
但 男孩 你还没长大
Oh but boy you’re only a chil
我可以跟你跳舞 宝贝 如果你觉得好玩的话
Well I can dance with you honey if you think it’s funny
但你老妈知道你还未归家吗
But does your mother know that you’re out?
我可以跟你闲聊 也许调调情也可以
And I can chat with you baby flirt a little maybe
但你老妈知道你还未归家吗
Does your mother know that you’re out?
– 请冷静 – 请冷静 放慢节拍 男孩
– take it easy – take it easy. better slow own boy
你已经无路可走 你老妈知道吗
That’s no way to go does your mother know?
– 请冷静 – 请冷静 试着冷静下来 男孩
– take it easy – take it easy. try to cool it boy
慢慢来 你老妈知道吗
Play it nice an slow does your mother know?
来吧 男孩
Come on boy.
我知道你想要什么
I can see what you want
但要得到那种欢乐 你还太嫩了点
But you seem pretty young to be searching for that kind of fun
所以可能我不是你命中注定的那个人
So maybe I’m not the one
你十分帅气可爱 我喜欢你
Now you’re so cute I like your style
你笑容背后藏着什么 我一看就知道
And I know what you mean when you give me a flash of that smile
但是 男孩 你还只是个孩子
But boy you’re only a chil
我可以跟你跳舞 宝贝 如果你觉得好玩的话
Well I can ance with you honey if you think it’s funny
你老妈知道你仍未归家吗
Does your mother know that you’re out?
我可以跟你闲聊 也许还可以调调情
And I can chat with you baby flirt a little maybe
你老妈知道你仍未归家吗
Does your mother know that you’re out?
我可以跟你跳舞 宝贝 如果你觉得好玩的话
Well I can ance with you honey if you think it’s funny
你老妈知道你仍未归家吗
Does your mother know that you’re out?
我可以跟你闲聊 宝贝 或许还可以调调情
And I can chat with you baby flirt a little maybe
你老妈知道你仍未归家吗
Does your mother know that you’re out?
你老妈知道你仍未归家吗
Does your mother know that you’re out?
你老妈知道你仍未归家吗
Does your mother know that you’re out?
你老妈知道吗 你老妈知道你仍未归家吗
Does your mother know? does your mother know that you’re out?
男孩子倒下了 男孩子倒下了
Boy down! boy down!
妞们 我们干的不错
Yo girls. we done good.
是啊 什么颜色都可以 没关系的
Yes any colour. doesrt matter.
反正也没计划 天晓得竟然没计划
There’s no plan god knows there’s no plan.
– 看起来很不错 – 艾拉 唐娜 你觉得这样怎么样
– it looks great though. – ella donna where would you like this?
卡洛斯 把肉从炉子里拿出来
Carlos get the meat out of the heat.
盖上它 很漂亮
Put a cover on that thing. that’s beautiful. and tell…
隆恩 帮他拿…
Lone help him get the…
哈利 你在这儿干吗
harry what are you doing here? – hello.
我就是想把这个给你
I just wanted to give you this.
我不是说在这儿
I don’t mean here here.
– 我是说在这个岛上 – 我意识到…
– I mean why are you on this island? – I realised…
这是什么
What is this?
我想你为了给苏菲办婚礼
Now I realised you’ll have had to tighten your belt a bit over the years
在以后的很长时间都得勒紧裤腰带过日子吧
Bringing up sophie on your own
而我只是想对婚礼做点小小的贡献
And I just wanted to make a small contribution to the wedding.
– 这个我不能拿 我不能… – 不 不
– I can’t accept this. I can’t… – no. no.
– 哈利 我不能 – 不 不
– harry I can’t. – no. no.
– 哈利? – 你得先追到我
– Harry? I can’t… – No, you’ll have to catch me first.
– 斯盖 – 怎么了
– sky. – what’s the matter?
– 你得帮帮我 – 怎么了
– you have to help me. – why what’s happened?
宝贝?
Baby?
苏菲
Sophie!
菲菲
Soph.
我做了一件很疯狂的事
I’ve done something completely insane.
我的爸爸们都来参见婚礼了
All my dads are here for our wedding
而且他们都想把我送上红地毯
And they all think they’re giving me away.
你所有的什么
All your what?
我读了妈妈的日记 3个人有可能是我爸爸
I read mom’s diary and I have three possible fathers.
可他们怎么会来这儿
But how are they here now?
我邀请了他们
I invited them.
我原以为我会立即认出我父亲

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!