Sailor.
不用
No.
他有你写的书
Oh he has your book!
签名 签名
Stavros stavros.
签名
Stavros.
只是条鱼啦
It’s just a fish.
你真聪明
You are so clever.
明天我们要惊艳亮相了
We’re going to look fabulous tomorrow.
我想要个完美的婚礼 由我的父亲将我交给我的丈夫
I want the perfect wedding and I want my father to give me away.
走道最好宽敞点
Better be a wide aisle.
我一眼就能看出谁是我父亲
I will know my father as soon as I see him.
斯盖 过来 帅哥
Sky! come here gorgeous.
奚落我吧 明天我就结婚啦
Put me down. I’m getting married tomorrow.
小心点
Please be careful.
衣服上有别针
So? there are pins in the dresses.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
可以
Oh yes!
要是按你的想法
“oh yes.” if you had your way
就是穿着牛仔裤和T恤的三分钟婚礼
It’d be a three-minute wedding in jeans and t-shirts
灌下一瓶啤酒
Washed down with a bottle of beer.
你把我说得也太不浪漫了
You make me sound so unromantic!
我只是想我们该省下钱来旅行
I just thought we should save our money for travelling.
我们哪儿也不去
Well we’re not going anywhere yet.
拜托 你走吧 我们非常非常忙
Anyway please leave. we’re very very busy.
我只是在找今晚的支持者
I’m just getting some props for tonight.
告别单身派对
For his bachelor party.
你怎么还不告诉他 你邀请了你♥爸♥
Why haven’t you told him you’ve invited your dads?
因为他会让我告诉我妈的
Because he would say that I’d have to tell my mom.
唐娜发现的时候会灭了你
Donna’s absolutely gonna kill you when she finds out.
等她发现 为时已晚
By the time she finds out it’ll be too late.
我觉得自己不完整
I feel like there’s a part of me missing
当我看见我爸
And when I meet my dad
一切将会恢复原状
Everything will fall into place.
再打开一点 我在做 我在做
More open! I’m on it. I’m on it.
好了
That’s good.
非常好
That’s it.
快来 克利欧佩特拉
Come on cleopatra.
我的鞋
My shoe!
看潮水带来了什么
Will you look at what the tide washed in?
– 今晚上演 – 空前绝后
– for one night. – and one night only.
– 唐氏发电机 – 唐氏发电机
– donna and the dynamos! – donna and the dynamos!
看看你们
Look at you!
– 宝贝 – 看看你
– you baby! – look at you!
你真迷人
You look fantastic!
你像老嬉皮士
You look like an old hippie!
她看起来绝妙
She looks fab.
哪里搞来两个新宝贝啦
These are new though. where did you get these?
第三任丈夫
Husband number three!
– 发电机 炸♥药♥包 – 发电机 炸♥药♥包
– dynamos! dynamite! – dynamos! dynamite!
白天黑夜…
Sleep all day and…
都睡觉
All night!
婚礼上有男人没?
So any men at this wedding?
英俊富有的希腊人吗
Gorgeous greeks of independent means?
第四任丈夫来也
Here we go! husband number four!
– 不是我的 是她的 – 帅哥来也
– no! not for me for her! – he’s coming!
是她的 现在她是畅销书作家
For her now that her book is a bestseller
要啥有啥
And she’s got the whole world stuffing what
蘑菇? 各种蔬菜?
Mushrooms? various vegetables?
是时候找个真命天子了
It’s time to find mr right!
拜托 无聊
Oh please. boring!
你们俩是苏菲的榜样
Great couple of role models you two are for sophie!
一个老当新娘 一个假扮隐士
A serial bride and a little hermit over here!
正是在下 我是孤独的狼
That’s me! I’m a lone wolf!
这对比翼鸟什么时候齐飞搬进爱巢啊?
So when are the lovebirds flying the nest?
天 谁知道
Oh god! who knows?
有时我搞不懂孩子们在想什么
You know I do not know what is going on in that child’s head sometimes.
她想要个盛大的白色婚礼
She wants a big white wedding and
她和斯盖做了各种关于旅馆的计划
She and sky are making all kinds of plans for the hotel.
有时候我觉得他们永远都不会离开
Sometimes I think they’ll never leave.
但你真想让她留下吗
Yeah but do you really want her to?
我想给她最好的
Well I want what’s best for her.
当然不想
Of course not!
斯盖 来见见我的死党
Sky! come meet my backup girls.
– 死党 损友 – 死党 损友
Backup girls my ass! backup girls my ass!
他是明天狂欢派对的主角
He’s the leading man at tomorrow’s shindig.
– 幸运之人 – 你好
The lucky man. – hello.
– 你一定是萝茜 – 是的
– you must be rosie. – I am.
– 你好 – 你好
– how are you? – very well.
你一定是坦妮娅
And you must be tanya.
– 听说过你很多事 – 希望都是坏事
– I’ve heard so much about you. – all bad I hope.
– 是的 – 都是真事
– yes. – and all true.
唐娜 让我来
Donna… here let me get them.
我认识你 你是比尔·安德森 对吧
I know who you are. you’re bill anderson aren’t you?
– 博茨瓦那一条小船里的人 – 正是在下
– bloke in a boat in botswana. – yes I am.
你的书对于烦闷的商务旅行真是宝贝啊
You know your books are a godsend on dull business trips.
看起来我可能顾虑个人安全
Now I may look like I’m pondering my securities but in reality
实际上 我正徒步跨越地球远处的角落
I’m trekking across some remote corner of the planet.
有时你该认真地干一次
You should try it for real sometime.
不 我绝对不会是自发的探险者
No certainly I’ll never be the spontaneous adventurer.
你是唐娜的朋友吗
you’re a close friend of donna’s?
不 我们20年没联♥系♥了
no I haven’t heard from her for 20 years.
– 是吗 – 之后这封请柬就突然出现了
Really? – and then this invite out of the blue.
太巧了 我也是
You know that’s a coincidence neither had i.
– 开工 – 收到
– going about! – you got it!
好的 等等 好了 好了
Right. wait… I’ve got it. fine. fine.
你该买♥♥个人工呼吸器
You should have brought the iron lung.
我♥干♥吗要穿细高跟鞋
Why did I wear stilettos?
– 氧气 – 天哪
– oxygen. – oh my god!
萝茜阿姨
auntie rosie!
– 看看苏菲 她真美 – 我知道
– look at sophie. she’s gotten so beautiful! – I know.
过来我这儿
Come here to me.
苏菲·喜来登 每次看到你 你都变漂亮了
Sophie sheridan you get more gorgeous every time I see you. you do.
– 我赌你都不认得我啦 – 不认识整形的那部分
– I bet you don’t remember me. – not with all that plastic surgery.
当然记得 坦妮娅阿姨 你没太大变化
Of course I do auntie tanya. you haven’t changed at all.
– 真为你感到高兴 – 看看你 宝贝
– I’m so happy for you. – look at my baby
她未来的生活等着她呢
Her whole life ahead of her.
拜托 我是结婚 又不是进修道院
Oh please I’m getting married. I’m not joining a convent!
– 她很有朝气 我喜欢 – 是啊
– she’s feisty. I love that. – yeah.
很像她老爸
She’s a chip off the old block.
要是她更像我 就不会在20岁结婚啦
If she were more like me she wouldn’t be getting married at 20.
或者早结婚了
Or married at all.
我本打算在你们到之前收衣服的
I meant to get the laundry down before you came.
坦妮娅回家啦
Tanya’s going home!
看看现在这些新技术
And you’d think with all this new technology
他们该弄个铺床机出来
They would figure out a machine that would make the beds.
即便有 你还是会跟在机器后面
And if they did you’d be going along behind it
亲自再铺一遍的
Making them again.
我了解你 妈妈
I know you mom.
但我很时髦 跟他们说说因特网的事
But I am good at modern… tell them about the internets.
– 他要把我放到网上去 上网
– he’s gonna put me on the line. online.
我正设计一个网站
I’m designing a website.
我认为这儿极具潜力
I just think this place has so much potential
却无人知晓
And no one knows we’re here.
如果我们灵活经营
So if I market it really really well then hopefully
很有希望 人们会蜂拥而至
People will come flooding in.
我们想让这儿成为超级浪漫胜地
We just want this to be the ultimate romantic destination.
这儿 曾经被誉为阿佛洛狄特的喷泉
This was once supposed to be the site of aphrodite’s fountain
就是爱情女神 如果你喝过这儿的水
You know the goddess of love. and if you drank the water
你将找到真爱和幸福
You were supposed to find true love and perfect happiness.
– 给我来一杯 – 给我来一盆
– I’ll have a glass of that. – yeah I’ll have a bucket.
做水疗吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!