Home 喜剧电影 曼哈顿(1979)

曼哈顿(1979)

0
曼哈顿(1979)

是的 这就是为什么我… 是的 当然
Well, yeah. That’s what I… Yeah, of course.
这就是为什么我跑来的原因
That’s what this is all about.
你知道吗? 前两天我刚过了十八岁
Guess what? I turned 18 the other day.
我过了法定的年龄 但我仍然是个孩子
I’m legal, but I’m still a kid.
你不太是个孩子了 都十八岁了
You’re not such a kid. 18 years old.
他们可以征你的兵了 在有些国家里 你得…
They can draft you. In some countries, you’d be…
-你很漂亮 -你真的伤害了我
-You look good. -You really hurt me.
我不是故意的 你知道
It was not on purpose.
我是说 你知道 我那时是一时的糊涂
It was just the way I was looking at things then.
我六个月以后就回来了
Well, I’ll be back in six months.
六个月? 你开玩笑?
Six months? Are you kidding?
你一去就要去六个月?
Six months you’re gonna go for?
我们已经走过了那么长的路
We’ve gone this long.
要是我们真的彼此相爱 六个月又算什么?
What’s six months if we still love each other?
嘿 别显得那么成熟 行吗?
Hey, don’t be so mature, okay?
六个月是很长的一段时间 六个月…
Six months is a long time. Six months.
你知道 你会在… 在那边的剧场里工作
You’re gonna be working in the theater there.
你会和演员和导演混在一起
You’ll be with actors and directors.
你知道 你会和那些人 一起排练 一起聚会
You’ll go to rehearsal and hang out with those people.
天天中午吃在一起
You have lunch a lot.
连你自己都来不及意识到 你就已经离不开他们了
Before you know it, attachments form, and…
我的意思是 不是说你故意想要…
I mean, you don’t want to get into that kind of…
你会变的 你知道 你会成为…
You’ll change. You’ll be…
六个月之内 你会完全换了一个人
In six months, you’ll be a completely different person.
你不希望我有那样的经历吗?
Don’t you want me to have that experience?
你看 不久以前 你还竭力劝导过我
A while ago, you made such a convincing case.
唔 是啊 我当然希望你有 可是你…
Well, yeah, of course I do, but you…
我只是不愿意你发生改变 没有了我喜欢你的那些特点
I just don’t want that thing about you that I like to change.
我得赶飞机了
I’ve gotta make a plane.
别这样 你… 别去了 行吗?
Come on. You… Come on.
你又不是非去不可
You don’t have to go.
你为什么上个星期不来阻止我?
Why couldn’t you have brought this up last week?
六个月又不算很长
Six months isn’t so long.
并非人人都没有原则
Not everybody gets corrupted.
你应该对人们保留一点信心
You have to have a little faith in people.