Attack!
兰博
Rambo.
搞什么鬼 别动
What? Stay there!
淡定 菲利克斯 我不觉得她有威胁
Easy, Felix. I don’t think she’s armed.
你能骗倒兰博 但是骗不到我 史威哲
You can fool Rambo, but it won’t work with me, Switcher!
我的脑子比…
My brain is quicker than a–
我觉得我们比自己想象中要厉害
I think that we’ve outdone ourselves.
嗯 这个想法挺有意思
Yeah, this one’s kind of fun.
-准备好了吗 -启动吧
-Ready? -Let her rip.
很好
Very nice.
-早安 夫人 -早安 乔纳森
-Good morning, Mrs. T. -Good morning, Jonathan.
你觉得怎么样 前卫吧 大家都快疯了
What do you think? It’s hot, there’s gonna be meltdown.
是 炙手可热 天翻地覆 屌♥炸天 随便了
Yes! Hot, smoking, burning, churning, whatever!
太好了
Oh yes!
哈啰
Hello?
嗨 乔纳森 嗨
Hi, Jonathan. Hi.
是我 罗克茜
It’s me, Roxie.
我以为你再也不会理我了
I thought you weren’t talking to me.
我想见见你 我想知道你没事
I wanted to see you. I want to know you’re all right.
我得补个觉 我现在都是半夜工作 好吗
Roxie, I gotta get some sleep. I work nights now, okay?
好的 但是午饭前你得起床
All right, but get up in time for lunch.
一点到雅克斯餐厅吃饭吧
I’m taking you to Chez Jacques at 1:00.
你知道在哪
You know where it is.
没错 我被那里开除过 我还差点把那儿给烧了
Yeah, I was fired from that place once, I almost burned that joint down.
真高兴我们还能像以前一样
It’ll be just like old times.
拜托别放我鸽子了
And please don’t stand me up again.
好的
Yeah, okay.
再见
Bye.
他会去的
He’ll be there.
爱死你了
Love that gal.
嗨 托尼
Hi, Tony.
嗨 汉斯
Hi, Hans!
我看到你在午餐时间带了夜用假发 挺好的
I see you’re wearing the nighttime hair at lunch now. Looks good.
是你
It’s you.
那个纵火犯
The flambe terrorist.
上次烧成那样你还不满意吗
Will you not be satisfied till you burn the whole place down?
那是意外
It was an accident.
我本来是想给客人们表演点节目
I tried to show the customer a little flair. That’s all.
乔纳森
Jonathan!
-你来这儿是吃饭的? -没错 老朋友
-You’re here to dine? -That’s right, old boy!
顺便说一下 你的眉毛长回来了嘛
By the way, the eyebrows are growing back nice.
抱歉迟到了 我睡过头了
Sorry I’m late, I overslept.
没关系 只迟到了一个小时
That’s okay. You’re only an hour late.
很高兴你来了
Just glad you made it.
我喜欢这里 很浪漫
I love this place. It’s so romantic.
是啊 他们包厢复原得不错
Yeah! Boy, they did a good job rebuilding the balcony.
就像罗马火炬一样挺拔威武
It went up like a Roman candle.
乔纳森 我好像误解你了
Jonathan, it seems like I was all wrong about you.
而我有办法可以补偿你
And I have a way of making it up for you.
你想不想成为伊莱斯特拉的首席展窗设计师
How would you like to be the chief window dresser at Illustra?
你开玩笑吧
You’re kidding.
直说了吧 乔纳森 你现在很抢手
Word is out, Jonathan. You’re hot.
谁能想到你可以在伊莱斯特拉工作
Can you imagine being at Illustra?
-他们要我? -我们要你
-They want me? -We want you.
如果我告诉你其实是有人帮我呢
What if I told you I had a little help?
无所谓 那么你们是两个人? 你们可以一起来
Fine. There’s two of you? You can bring him along.
如果我告诉你帮我的是一个美女?
And what if I told you it was a very beautiful woman?
我一点也不介意
I wouldn’t mind. Not in the least.
我不能这么做
I can’t do it.
-下周一 我们就是同事了 -你有没有听我说
-Monday, we’ll work together. -You’re not listening.
我还可以带我去上班
You can drive me to work.
我想念你那台古怪的摩托车
I miss that quirky little motorcycle of yours.
-我不准备接受这份工作 -什么 为什么
-Roxie, I’m not taking the job. -What? Why not?
我是个忠诚的人
If I’m one thing, I’m Ioyal.
乔纳森 你不会真的要拒绝我吧
Jonathan, you’re not seriously turning me down?
我不再是以前那个我了 我现在找到了我的人生目标
Roxie, I’m not the same guy I used to be. I finally found a place where I belong.
再见了
I’ll see you around.
让我来 别慌 只是一点小火
I got it! Don’t panic! It’s just a little one!
再见 罗克茜
Bye, Roxie!
一到晚上商场里就有…
There’s something strange going…
奇怪的事发生 理查兹先生
…on in the store at night, Mr. Richards.
每次兰博看到人体模型 它就变得很害怕…
Every time Rambo sees a mannequin, he gets so scared…
它的身体就会蜷缩成一团
…his little pug tail comes right out his little mouth.
-菲利克斯 你打过仗对吧 -是的 空降部队
-Felix, you were in the war, weren’t you? -Airborne. Yes, sir!
你有没有从飞机上跳下 然后用脸着陆呢
Did you jump out of a plane and land on your face?
有的
Yes, sir!
我不明白这跟兰博有什么关系
I don’t see what it has to do with Rambo.
这不是显而易见的嘛 史威哲才是幕后主使
Isn’t it obvious Switcher is behind all of this?
那个卑鄙的小人
That skunk!
一个失败者做出镇上了最华丽的展示橱窗
An eternal failure is putting together the most magnificent displays in town.
那个乞丐
The bum.
你说你听到声音 却没有人
You say you hear voices, there’s no one there.
只有他和他的假人
Just him and his dummies.
有人帮他吗
Is someone helping him?
难不成他会腹语 再或者他是那种人格分♥裂♥的天才
Is he a ventriloquist? Some kind of mad genius?
问得好 先生
Good questions all, sir.
找出答案啊
Find out the answers!
是的 那兰博怎么办
Yes, sir! What about little Rambo?
快滚吧
Screw your dog!
走吧 大家伙 这里清场了
Let’s go, people, clear out.
-清场了 小姐 -别推好吗 我自己会走
-Clear out, lady! -Stop pushing, okay? I’m going.
来 兰博 今晚我们要揭穿他的真面目
Come on, Rambo. Tonight we nail that little fart blossom.
克拉克机长代表全体机组成员…
On behalf of Capt. Clark and the crew…
感谢您搭乘东方航♥空♥的班机
…we’d like to thank you for flying with Eastern.
希望旅客朋友们能尽情享受 在加勒比海的美好时光
And we hope you enjoy your fun-filled day in the Caribbean.
这是我们应得的
We deserve this vacation.
这里骄阳似火啊
The sun feels pretty strong.
我该用些防晒霜了…
I could use some suntan lotion…
假如有人愿意帮我擦的话
…if someone were willing to rub it on.
这是个苦差 但是总得有人做
It’s a dirty job, but somebody’s gotta do it.
这里就我们两个
We are alone.
好的
Okay.
听着 我们找到他 不论那女人是谁 给她照张相…
So, listen, we find him, get a picture of whoever this woman is…
然后离开
…and get out.
如果我们不能请到乔纳森 至少我们可以买♥♥下她
If we can’t hire Jonathan, maybe at least we can buy her out.
我知道我跟你不熟 但我一直想在…
I don’t know about you, but I’ve always wanted to make love…
女鞋部来一炮
…in the ladies’ shoe department.
皮革的气味
The smell of fine leather.
你想看点适合你尺寸的东西吗
Can I show you something in your size?
咋了嘛
What?
你非得这样吗
You mean you took me serious?
我会让你后悔这样做的
You’re gonna pay for that.
停 别这样
Stop it! Don’t!
救命
Mayday!
救命 兰博
Mayday, Rambo.
好的 小子
Okay, boy.
好的 让他们看看你的厉害
Okay. Show ’em what you’re made of.
上吧
Go get ’em!
兰博 回来 逃兵是要上军事法庭的
Rambo! This way! This means a court-martial!
你听到了吗 一定是他们
You hear that? That must be them.
真希望那是我们
I wish it was us.
来吧 我们找到他们了
Come on. We’ve got them.
-投降 -绝不
-Give up? -Never.
史威哲
Switcher.
你真是个变♥态♥
You are one sick puppy.
他就是为了这个”女人”而抛弃了你
So this is the young lady he dumped you for?
口味真重啊
Nice.
劲爆啊
Beauteous!
那时候我真该把他的毛病当回事儿
I really should have listened when he asked me for help.
告诉我 当你和他做♥爱♥时…
Tell me, when you were making love to him…
你有没有尖叫道 “别停 木头人”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!