很久很久以前
埃及 伊德富神殿
午餐之前
艾玛·希赛芮 我知道你在里面
Ema Hesire, I know you’re in there.
婚礼都安排好了
The wedding has been all arranged.
求你了 神啊 让我远离这一切吧
Please, gods. Please get me out of this.
你拒绝了珠宝商 你拒绝了粮食零售商
You turned down the jeweler. You turned down the grain merchant.
你还拒绝了法老的试吃员 所以只剩一个人可以选了
You turned down the Pharaoh’s food taster. There’s only one man left who’ll have you:
你要嫁给哈兹拉
You’re going to marry Hazzi-Ra.
那他是干什么的
So what does he do?
他是燃料商
He’s a fuel merchant.
-妈妈 -好吧 他是卖♥♥骆驼粪的
-Mother. -All right, so he sells camel dung.
-别想 -你才别想
-Forget it. -You forget it.
妈妈 我还不想定下来 我想要做大事和发明东西
Mother, I don’t want to settle down. I want to do things and invent things.
我想要尝试别人从没做过的事
I want to try things that nobody’s ever tried before.
-我想要飞 -是啦
-I want to fly. -Sure.
我还想抽烟 然后叫你♥爸♥去死呢
And I want to smoke and tell your father to go to hell.
艾米 如果我认为我们女人…
Emmy, if I thought we women…
能有办法改变什么 我难道不会鼓励你去做吗
…could any way change anything, don’t you think I’d encourage you?
行不通 世道就是这样
No. Don’t. These are the times we live in.
妈妈 一定还有更好的方法
Mother, there’s got to be a better way.
求你了神 帮帮我吧
Please, gods. Please help me find it.
尼罗河泛滥成灾 小麦数量短缺
Sure, the Nile is overflowing. There is a wheat shortage.
法老还长了痔疮
The Pharaoh has hemorrhoids.
神明有比你更重要的事要烦
The gods have bigger things to worry about than you.
神气活现/穿梭梦美人
安德鲁·麦卡锡
金·凯特罗尔
詹姆斯·斯派德
费城 现如今
要是我告诉你 你一天比一天美 你会说什么呢
What would you say if I told you, you get more beautiful every day?
什么
What was that?
手和腿 天啊 我真粗心 抱歉
Arms and legs? God, how thoughtless. I’m sorry.
“我依然感到阳光灿烂
“I’ve got sunshine
“即使是在阴天
“On a cloudy day
“当外面” 她需要10号♥
“When it’s cold–” She needs a 10.
“是如此寒冷” 你怎么想
“Cold outside–” What do you think?
大声说 别害羞
Speak up. Don’t be shy, now.
“我还是觉得像五月天”
“I got the month of May”
性别错了
Wrong sex!
这就对了
Now, that’s the ticket.
没什么比得过一双美♥腿♥
Nothing beats a great pair of legs.
“是什么让我有这样的感觉”
“What can make me feel this way”
太壮了哈
Popeye look.
“我感到很甜蜜
“I got so much honey
“所有的蜜蜂都嫉妒我
“All the bees envy me
“我听到了最美妙的歌♥曲”
“I got the sweetest song that I can hear–”
老板 嗨 太好了 我正要去见你
Boss! Hi! Great. I was just coming to see you.
知道嘛 你能得到周最佳假人(跟’笨蛋’同字)奖 史威哲
You know, you could get the dummy of the week award, Switcher.
-没错 她就像真的一样 -我不是说这个
-Yeah, she turned out pretty real. -I wasn’t talking about her.
你怎么想 它只花了我6天时间
What do you think? It only took me six days.
我一个月可以做3 4个
I could turn out three or four a month.
你应该一天就做3 4个 史威哲
You’re supposed to knock off three or four of these a day, Switcher!
-现在 给我回去工作 -那质量该怎么保证 老板
-Now, get back to work! -What about quality, boss?
风格和内涵 这都是要花时间的
Style and grace. These things take time.
够了 你被炒了
That’s it! You’re fired!
炒了
Fired?
好吧 但是能等我先做完吗
Okay, but can I finish her?
我是个雕塑家 我一直想当雕塑家 而她是我的作品…
I’m a sculptor. I’m trying to be a sculptor and she’s my work of–

Beat it!
马上
Now!
给你的
There you go.
玩得开心点
Have fun.
你们玩得开心吗 派对好玩吗
You guys having a good time? Having fun at the party?
不愧是我儿子
That’s my boy.
给你的
Here you go.
等一下 给你 再见
Just one second. Here you go. Bye-bye.
寿星要长颈鹿吗 还是猴子
Want a giraffe for the birthday boy? A monkey?
小马驹 老虎
A pony? A tiger?
-给点提示如何 -我要那个大的 白♥痴♥
-How about a hint? -I want the big one, stupid.
那是”奇幻气球”的招牌 贵宾狗怎么样
That’s the official Flights of Fancy balloon. How about a poodle?
听着 白♥痴♥ 这派对是我老爸花钱办的
Listen, biscuit-brain, my old man is paying for this party.
大气球 马上来
One giant balloon, coming up.
给你 好好玩吧 你要什么
There you go. Have fun. Now, what do you want?
爸爸
Daddy!
白♥痴♥ 你♥他♥妈♥的到底在干什么
Biscuit-brain, what the hell do you think you’re doing?
放开你的脏手
Take your hands off my kid!
-我的气球 -你被炒了
-My balloon! -You’re fired.
-在做树雕哪 史威哲 -其实不是
-Trimming the hedges long, Switcher? -Actually, no.
实际上我是一个雕塑师
I’m really a sculptor.
但是最近我们这类人 不太好找工作
But there’s not too much work for us these days.
树雕也可以充满艺术气息
But no reason why hedges can’t become art.
你被炒了 领你的工资 然后滚吧
You’re fired! Get your paycheck and get out of here!
你觉得如何
What do you think?
我觉得如何
What do I think?
我被炒了 拿我的薪水 然后滚蛋
I’m fired! Pick up my paycheck and get out.
-瞧 公路骑士 -嗨 罗克茜
-Look. The road warrior. -Hi, Roxie.
他的捷豹还在店里 嗨
His Jag’s in the shop. Hi.
如果你用有门的车子 来接我就更好了
It’d be nice if you’d pick me up in something with doors.
-拜托 -我们去哪里共进晚餐
-Come on. -So where are we going to dinner?
我还没那么饿
I’m not that hungry.
也许我们可以随便买♥♥点热狗 然后一起散步 一起赏月
I thought maybe we’d grab a hot dog, go for a walk, look at the moon.
你又丢了工作
You lost your job again?
我没丢了工作 我知道它在哪 只是已经有人在干了
No, I didn’t lose it, I know where it is. Just somebody else has got it.
我们能离开这吗
Can we get out of here?
-晚安 沃特先生 -干得好 孩子
-Good night, Mr. Wert. -Nice work, children.
-晚安 BJ -明天见
-Good night, B.J. -See you tomorrow.
-他是谁 -他是BJ·沃特 大区经理
-Who’s that? -That’s B.J. Wert, the regional manager.
他是伊莱斯特拉的人 能快点发动这台破车吗
He is Illustra. Can we get this bucket of junk to go?
我在试
Yeah, I’m trying.
-晚安 罗克茜 -晚安
-Good night, Roxie. -Good night.
有一辆属于自己的豪车 无论到哪儿都很方便
Must be nice having your own limo. Go from any funeral right to dinner.
在伊莱斯特拉工作 让你变得越来越没有幽默感
This job at Illustra is destroying your sense of humor.
你该辞职
You gotta quit.
我才不是那种不敢面对现实的人
I’m not the one that can’t deal with reality.
现实生活太令人失望了
Reality is very disappointing.
我真的很在乎你
Jonathan, I really do care about you.
但我觉得如果今晚我们睡一起的话 只会把事情弄得更糟
But I think if we sleep together tonight, we’d only confuse things.
我认为你该求助专业人士
I think you should see a professional.
专业人士 你是说妓♥女♥
Professional? You mean a hooker?
不 专业心理医生
No, a psychiatrist.
我没钱看心理医生
I can’t afford a psychiatrist.
那就打电♥话♥给电台里的那些专家
Then call one of those shrinks on the radio.
拜托 他们只会在广♥告♥时间耍耍嘴皮子而已
Comen on, they’re only good for little problems that fit between commercials.
晚安 乔纳森
Good night, Jonathan
罗克茜等等…
Roxie wait–
罗克茜
Roxie!
天啊 是你
My God! It’s you!
我本来想把你带走 但是他们不许
I wanted to take you, but they wouldn’t let me.
这么长时间以来你是我创作的第一个…
You’re the first thing I’ve created in a really long time…
让我感觉自己像个艺术家的作品
…that made me feel like an artist.

No!
明天见
See you tomorrow.
早安 真是个绅士
Good morning! What a gentleman.
他们已经在挂招牌
They’re putting up the sign!
真有趣
How fun!
有点歪
It’s a skosh crooked.
顾客们排队来我们商店 真是令人兴奋
Isn’t this exciting! A customer lined up to get into our store.
-你喜欢我们的新招牌吗 -很漂亮
-Tell me, do you like our new sign? -It’s very nice.
-你真的在这待了100年了吗 -我没有 店有
-You’ve really been here 100 years? -Not personally, but the store, yes.
它是我祖父图赫泰迪王子所创立
It was built by my grandfather, Tough Teddy Prince.
后来是我父亲接手直到最近他去世
My father ran it until he passed away recently.
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
他很老了 死得其愿
He was very old. And he died the way he wanted to.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!