…you can’t worry about what will happen to us.
你这是什么意思
What does that mean?
姑娘们 别这么八卦了
Girls, please, let’s not be catty.
我最看不惯别人偷听了 除非你们加我一个
I simply will not tolerate eavesdropping unless I’m a part of it.
我猜乔纳森在里面
I assume my Jonathan is in there.
你不能进去 有人和他一起 假如你懂我的意思的话
You can’t go in. He’s got company, if you know what I mean.
你以为是谁给他们牵线的
And who do you think introduced them?
至少她不会那么毒舌
At least she’ll never say your hips are too fat.
好莱坞 天啊 听我说
Hollywood! Jeez, listen.
一般你们俩独处的时候我不会打扰你们…
You know I would never bother you when you’re getting a piece of wood…
但是现在情况紧急 好莱坞需要帮助
…but this is muy importante. Your Hollywood needs help.
-怎么了 -我需要你的创意
-What’s up? -I need your creative muse.
我一直以为自己是个人物 在我这行是最棒的
I’ve always thought of myself as hot stuff, the very best at what I do.
但遇到你 我就什么也不是了
But seeing you, let’s just say it, I’m dirt.
教教我吧 我学东西很快的
Mold me. Shape me. I’m a fast learner.
拜托 乔纳森 我不想被他们…
Please, Jonathan, do not let them turn me out…
扫地出门
…into that dark night alone.
我们可以一起探讨一下设计等方面的事…
Hollywood, we can talk about designs and stuff…
但工作的时候 我喜欢一个人
…but when I work, I gotta work alone.
当然 这个我懂
Of course. I understand perfectly.
你是艺术家 你有你的风格
You’re an artiste, and that’s the way you work.
我尊重这一点
I can respect that.
拜托 好莱坞 别担心了
Jesus. Hollywood, listen, don’t worry.
我现在是副总裁了 我可以罩着你
You can work as long as you want here, I’m a vice president now.
谁在哭
Who’s crying?
不是我们的新总裁 就是”小玛丽” 不然就是假人
It’s either our new vice president, the fairy or the dummy.
艾米 拜托 你得帮帮我
Emmy, please, you’ve gotta help me.
我在好莱坞面前不能动 而且 你自己就可以办到
I can’t come alive in front of Hollywood. Besides, you can do it on your own.
你怎么能这么说 这一切是我们一起完成的
How can you say that? We do everything together!
你不能什么事都依赖我
You can’t hold yourself back because of me.
快去吧 好莱坞在等着呢
Now, come on. Hollywood’s waiting.
今晚你一定能创作出大♥师♥级的作品
You’ll do a masterpiece tonight.
艾米…
Emmy….
我就在展窗等你
I’ll be waiting in the window.
乔纳森 给我拍张照片吧 我妈会以为我变直了
Jonathan, how about a picture? Mom will think I’ve switched.
好莱坞 你真是天才
Hollywood, you’re a genius!
我是吗 耶
I am? Yes!
好 我们得列张清单
Okay, we need to make a list.
开始吧
Fire away.
9米长的黑色尼龙绳…
30 feet of black nylon cord….
很像是我的清单
Sounds like my kind of list.
别激动 宝贝…
Easy, sugar. Okay….
你个人替那家伙担♥保♥
You personally vouch for this guy?
他在王子百货做了15年了
He’s worked at Prince and Company for 15 years.
我想他会做得不错的
I think he’ll be just fine.
他是个笨蛋 但…
He’s an imbecile, but….
这就是他
This is him.
菲利克斯 进来 这位就是BJ·沃特先生
Felix, come in. This is Mr. B.J. Wert.
沃特先生
Mr. Wert, sir!
很好
It’s fine.
菲利克斯 王子百货有上百个 人体模型
Felix, there are hundreds of mannequins at Prince and Company.
你能认出…
Will you be able to identify the one…
乔纳森·史威哲喜欢的那一个吗
…Jonathan Switcher has a romantic interest in?
当然 先生 我从来不会忘记别人的长相或者名字 奈特先生
Absolutely, sir. I never forget a name or a face, Mr. Nertz.
很好
Good.
菲利克斯 我们要你帮个忙 如果你成功了…
Felix, we need your help, and if you succeed…
伊莱斯特拉会有你的一席之地
…you will have a cushy new job right here at Illustra.
我们想要你偷偷地把…
We want to get Switcher’s mannequin…
把史威哲的”木头美人”…
…out of the store and bring her here, secretly…
带到这儿
…of course.
一次秘密行动
A covert operation.
保证完成任务 先生
I would be happy and proud to lead this mission, sir!
很好
Good!
这是我见过最美的展窗
It’s the most beautiful window I’ve ever seen.
都是你的功劳
It’s all you, you know.
-这次不是 -每一次都是
-Not this time. -Every time.
你现在是我的一部份了 你就在我这里
You’re part of me now. I got you in here.
来吧 你准备好走了吗
Come on. You ready to go?
你确定要这么做
Are you sure you wanna do this?
当然 你被关得也够久了
Absolutely. You’ve been cooped up in that store too long.
而且 我才不在乎别人怎么想
Besides, who cares what people think?
抱着我 抱紧我
Just put your arms around me and hold on tight.
乐意之至
With pleasure.
乔纳森
Jonathan!
听着 乔纳森 我知道你的毛病
Look, Jonathan, I know about your problem.
什么毛病
What problem?
你骑摩托车后面还坐着个人体模型
You’re riding with a mannequin on the back of your motorcycle.
你跟我说不奇怪
What is wrong with this picture?
对了 你们两个还没见过
Right, you two haven’t met.
罗克茜 这是艾米 艾米 这是罗克茜
Roxie, this is Emmy. Emmy, Roxie.
很高兴见… 天啊 我在说什么
Nice to meet…. My God, what am I saying?
乔纳森 我再给你最后一次机会
Jonathan, I wanna give you one last chance.
到伊莱斯特拉来
Now, come to Illustra!
这对你有什么好处 罗克茜 你会有一间好点的办公室吗
What is in this for you, Roxie? An office with a view?
我不需要伊莱斯特拉或者你
I don’t need Illustra or you.
我在这里有朋友 一些会关心我的…
I got friends here, people who care…
能考虑我的感受的好朋友
…and someone who makes me feel good about myself.
再见 罗克茜
Bye, Roxie.
你一定会后悔的 等着吧
You’ll be sorry! You’re making a big mistake!
罗克茜…
Roxie….
他疯了 BJ说得对
He’s out of his mind! B.J. was right.
等我逮到那个假人 我要把她的头发拔光
When I get that dummy, I’m gonna tear her hair out!
你知道你现在该干什么吗
Roxie… you know what you need to do right now?
你必须把他和这些恶心事全忘掉
You need to put him and this whole nasty affair out of your mind.
知道最好的办法是什么吗
Now, how is the best way to do that?
就是和一个你完全不在乎的人…
By having a night of distasteable sex…
翻云覆雨到天明
…with someone that you care absolutely nothing about.
我很乐意帮助你
And proudly, I would like to be that person.
好吧 我们去你家吧
Fine, let’s just go to your place.
真的
Really?
快开车 在我改变主意前
Drive fast before I have second thoughts!
阿尔曼像风一样
Armand is the wind!
理查兹先生 你最好做点伪装
Mr. Richards, you’d better put some camouflage on, sir.
我才不要把鞋油涂在脸上 谢了
I am not going to put shoe polish on my face, thank you.
我们现在可以进去了吗 菲利克斯
Now, could we please get into the store, Felix?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
他怎么带个假人啊
Look at him with a dummy!
你凭什么批评别人
Who are you to criticize?
一个活人 一个假人 小变♥态♥
It’s him! It’s her! That little prevert!
他在我们之前先偷了她
He’s stealing her before we can!
别冲动
Don’t do anything rash!
我们先跟着他 等待适当时机 就把她抢走
We’ll follow them, and at the right moment, grab her.
别担心 理查兹先生 我是监视的行家
Don’t worry, Mr. Richards, I’m an expert at surveillance.
抓紧了
Hang on!
他去哪了
Where’d he go?
那边
That way.
好吧 不整这些破玩意儿了
That is it! No more of this surveillance crap.
我菲利克斯·麦克斯韦上尉…
Capt. Felix Maxwell…
还没被这么羞辱过
…takes this from no mannequin!

No!
在他下车前 快点走
Get us out of here before he gets out of the car!
小心
Watch out!
抓紧了
Hang on!
你完了 史威哲
You’re finished, Switcher!
你或许该抓紧你自己的裤带
You may as well hang up your jockey strap!
放开我 不 理查兹先生 不
Let me go! No, Mr. Richards! No!
-小心点 你个疯子 -我知道
-Be careful, you maniac! -I know!
我这是为了你 兰博
This is for you, Rambo.
我们逮到他了
We got him!
-我要出去 -我要跳了
-I want to get out. -Geronimo!
我郁闷了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!