It’s nothing, really.
我还活着
I’m alive.
什么
What?
他也看得到我 我是活生生的
He can see me and I’m still alive!
的确是
You are!
谢谢老天
Thank you!
-谢谢 -怎么了
-Thank you. -What is it?
-看来你得永远爱我了 -我永远都会 永远
-You’re gonna have to love me forever. -I always have, I always will.
闪开
Move!
-别挡路 笨蛋 -闪开 该死的
-Get out of the way, doofus! -Move, damn it!
这是奇迹
It’s a miracle!

Stop it!
你个猥琐男 别碰我
You little creep! Stop touching me!
放开我 别碰我
Get away from me! Please don’t touch me!
罗克茜
Roxie.
-天啊 真刺♥激♥ -好莱坞
-Jesus, it’s the heat! -Hollywood.
这是艾米
Now, this is Emmy.
妈妈 把硬币放我眼睛上 因为我不相信我所看到的
Mama, put the coins on my eyes, ’cause I sure don’t believe what I am seeing.
他在那
There he is.
逮捕他 她是谁
Arrest that man. Who’s she?
她是我来找的人
She’s who I came for.
她是那个假人
She’s the dummy!
我说”逮捕他 ”
I said, “Arrest that man!”
别碰我
Keep your hands off him!
克莱尔 感谢上天你来了 这些人…
Claire, thank goodness you’re here. These people….
闭嘴 BJ 你真的完了
Shut up! B.J., you really screwed up.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我开除他的第二天就决定用…
When I fired this idiot the other day, I decided to replace him…
监视系统代替保安
…with one of those camera surveillance systems.
录像带里有理查兹和这笨瓜
I have Richards and this moron on videotape.
我早知道是你在幕后搞鬼 你这个贪婪的家伙
I was sure you were behind this. You greedy snake!
克莱尔
Claire!
这两个人涉及非法闯入及偷窃
I want those two arrested for breaking and entering and grand theft.
我要用共谋罪来对付你
I’ll get you later for conspiracy.
你可以加上绑♥架♥
You can add kidnapping to that, too.
-绑♥架♥ 谁 -我
-Kidnapping? Who? -Me!
你是谁
Who are you?
她是那个假人
She’s the dummy!
这可怜的家伙崩溃了
This poor man is having a breakdown.
把他带走
Get him out of here!
她是那个假人
She’s the dummy!
-她是那个假人 -请别用暴♥力♥
-She’s the dummy! -Please, don’t use force.
我要我的妈妈
Mamal I want my mamal
蒂姆金夫人 那些摄影机 真的把…
Mrs. Timkin, those video cameras, did they pick up…
昨晚所有的事都录下了
…everything last night?
我只看到我需要看到的
I only saw what I needed to see.
你从来哪里来的
Just where did you come from?
罗克茜 你永远也别想知道
Roxie, you would never understand.
克莱尔…
Claire….
我们能不能私下解决一些问题
There must be some arrangement we can make?
省省吧 笨蛋
Cram it, clown!
-走吧 -不
-Come on, now. -No, boys.
你知道 我看到这里的经营潜力
You know, I see executive potential here.
罗克茜 你被开除了 你别想在这个镇上找到工作了
Roxie, you’re fired! You’ll never work in this town again!
我要怎么付我的账单 房♥租 我的新表 我的车…
How am I gonna pay my bills, my rent, my new watch, my car….

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!