Home 动画电影 穿着鞋子的贝壳马塞尔(2021)

穿着鞋子的贝壳马塞尔(2021)

0
穿着鞋子的贝壳马塞尔(2021)

What my dad would say,
我妈妈会说什么,而且,是的……
what my mom would say, and, yeah…
我想他们会很喜欢的
I think they’d like it a lot.
哦!她走了
Oh! There she goes.
哦,漂亮
Oh, beautiful.

Hmm.
像我这样的人应该还有很多
There must be so many others like me.
不可能没有,
It’s impossible that there wouldn’t be,
而不仅仅是我的家人
and not just my family.
他们在外面
They’re out there.
某个地方
Somewhere out there.
每次我这样做,那只狗都会完全发疯
Every time I do this, that dog goes totally crazy.
他在天空中看到了真正优雅的东西,
He sees something truly elegant in the sky,
这是他的反应?
and this is his reaction?
多么可悲的白♥痴♥类型
What a sad type of idiot.
哇,这是……
Wow, this is…
嗯,是的,我认为这不会产生太大的影响
Well, yeah, I don’t think that’s gonna yield much.
不,对,但是…
No. Right, but…
大概 – 你知道…
Probably. – You know…
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
你认为他们可能在外面吗?
Do you think they could be out there?
呃,我是说…
Uh, I mean…
也许
Maybe.
好吧,我想就是这样
All right, I think that’s it.
我们正在直播
We are live streaming.
我是否看着你,
And do I look at you,
还是我应该看这个?
or should I look right into the thing?
我 快,呃,不,相机
Me. Quick, uh, no, the camera.
它会拍照
It’s gonna take a picture.
好吧,好吧……
Okay, well…
大家好 我是之前的马塞尔,
Hi, everybody. It’s Marcel from before,
我正在录制这个视频
and I’m recording this video
因为我正在寻找我的家人
because I’m looking for my family.
他们最后一次见到这个人
They were last seen with this man.
他叫马克
His name is Mark.
他们从房♥子里消失了
They disappeared from the house
由一个名叫拉里萨的女人拥有
owned by a woman named Larissa.
这里是
Here it is.
我们所做的是管理物业
What we do is manage properties
在短期租赁市场上,
that are on the short-term rental market,
所以如果有人出城很长时间
so if somebody’s out of town for a long time
只是想租一个地方一段时间,我们这样做
and just wants to rent a place for a while, we do that.
那你能给我她的号♥码吗?
So would you give me her number?
如果物业有问题,
If there’s a problem with the property,
我可以派人出去
I can send someone out,
但我不能给你任何个人信息
but I can’t give you any personal information.
嗯 嘿,你吃过覆盆子吗?
Uh-huh. Hey, have you ever eaten a raspberry?
你好?
Hello?
该死
Darn it.
去吧
Just go for it.
这就是他们的样子 嗯,就在这里,
This is what they look like. Uh, right here,
这里和这里
and here and here.
嗯,我做这个只是为了给你一个感觉
Um, I made this just to give you a sense
要注意的人
of who to be on the lookout for.
对不起 我想我需要一点帮助
Sorry. I think I need a little help here.
迪恩?- 唔?
Dean? Hmm?
哦,迪恩,来吧 因为你在做的事
Oh, Dean, come on. Because of what you’re doing.
令人兴奋 这是一个很好的场景
It’s exciting. It’s a good scene.
你可以……你仍然可以拍摄它
You could… You could still film it.
你可以把东西留在这里
You can just put the thing, you know, on the thing.
如果我不在这里,你会怎么做?
How would you do it if I wasn’t here?
有很多次
There’s a lot of times
我只是没有得到我需要的东西
where I just don’t get stuff that I need.
你在这里 就能拍到这些真实的东西了
You are here. That’s actually what the truth of it is.
是的,但我不想参与其中
Yeah, but I don’t want to be in it.
就这样吧,事已至此 已经没什么意义了
That’s, like, defeats the whole point of this.
你知道吗,迪恩,你有没有想过…
You know, Dean, have you ever thought that…
你的生活可能不那么孤单
your life might be a bit less lonely
还能与他人相处更加融洽
and a bit more integrated
只要你花点时间与人们建立联♥系♥
if you took the time to connect with somebody
而不仅仅是制♥作♥关于他们的视频?
and not just make videos about them?
谢谢你
Thank you.
最后,这张照片在这里
And lastly, this picture here
显示了马克开走的汽车
shows the car that Mark drove away in.
它是蓝绿色的 Mishibibi
It is a teal Mishibibi.
三菱 – 密西比西
Mitsubishi. – Mitsi-ibitsy.
还有… – 三菱
And… – Mitsubishi.
它是什么?三菱
What is it? Mitsubishi.
三菱汽车
Mitsubatbitsubisy.
请留下任何提示或任何有用的评论
Please leave any tips or any helpful comments
在下面的评论区
in the section below.
谢谢你 祝你有美好的一天
Thank you. Have a great day.
更新,伙计们,我想我们找到了
Update, guys, I think we found it.
这是马塞尔的家 这是马塞尔·谢尔的家
It’s Marcel’s house. It’s Marcel Shell’s house.
你觉得你现在能进去吗?
Do you think you can get in there right now?
哦, 有人来了 – 快走
Oh, someone’ s coming. – Go.
我们得走了 关注更多
We got to go. Follow for more
名人之家 – 尽管继续
celebrity homes. – Just keep going.

Huh.
他们是…
Are they…
他们是来帮忙的吗?
Are they here to help?
嗯……
Mmm…
呃…
Uh…
不要觉得这是特遣部队
Don’t feel that this is the task force
我以前倒是这么希望
I was hoping for.
什么都没有
There’s so much nothing.
“她是最棒的 ”
“She’s the best.”
“她”?什么?
“She”? What?
但是我爸爸有一双粉红色的鞋子 我爷爷也是
But my dad has pink shoes. So did my grandfather.
好可爱
So cute.
啊 和平
Ugh. Peace.
嗯,是的 显然是和平
Uh, yeah. Obviously peace.
就像…
Like…
尝试测试多么奇怪的事情
What a weird thing to try to test
看看有没有其他人加入
to see if someone else is into.
就像,我当然很平静
Like, of course I’m into peace.
不,对不起,我是一个真正的好战者
No, sorry, I’m a real war person.
不,实际上是战争
No, war actually.
我签署了我所有的私人信件,“战争”
I sign all my personal letters, “war.”
“让战斗开始吧 马塞尔 ”
“Let the battle begin. Marcel.”
啊!
Ugh!
你知道,
You know, there’s…
这里没有能找到他们的线索
There is nothing in here about finding them.
还是一群人,
It’s still a group of people,
但它是一个观众 它不是…
but it’s an audience. It’s not…
这不是一个社区 有…
It’s not a community. There’s…
哦!那车呢?
Oh! What about the car?
怎么说?
What do you mean?
马克开着一辆蓝绿色的车离开了
Mark drove away in a teal car.
我们可以去寻找 比如,如果我们找到那辆车…
So we can go look for it. Like, if we find the car…
我不认为这…
Yeah, I don’t think that’s like…
这不是办法…
That’s not the way to…
哇!好吧,所以它实际上看起来甚至没有那么大
Wow! Okay, so it actually doesn’t even seem that big.
我的意思是,它很大,但我们只需要做的是
I mean, it’s big but what we just need to do
站得高
is get up high,
然后也许我们就能找到他的车了
and then maybe we’ll be able to spot his car.
嗯……你的壁炉架是什么样的?
Mmm… What’s, like, your mantel?
比如,当我需要查看整个地毯时,
Like, when I need to look out over the whole rug,
我站得很高 我站在壁炉架上
I get up high. I get up on the mantel.
你明白我在说什么吗?因为我能看到…
Do you see what I’m saying? ‘Cause I can see…
是的,不,我明白了 是的