Come on.
二…
Two…
呃,六……在左边,是的
Uh, six… Over to the left, yeah.

Eight.
再按绿色按钮
And now just the green button.
砰,宝贝
Boom, baby.
你能行的
You got this.
哥伦比亚广播公♥司♥
CBS.
哦,呃……喂?
Oh, uh… hello?
开免提 – 你好?
Put it on speaker. Hello?
你好,这是…
Hello, is this…
你好?这是莎莉吗?
Hello? Is this Shari?
是的!这是… 嗨,莎莉,呃,我是 马塞尔
Yes, it is! Is this… Hi, Shari, uh, this is Marcel.
这是迪恩 我也上线了
This is Dean. I’m also on the line.
嗨,很高兴与你们交谈
Hi, nice to speak with you guys.
很高兴与您交谈 嗯…
Nice to speak with you. Um…
对不起 请继续 对不起
Sorry. Go ahead. Oh, I’m sorry.
我只是说…
I just said it was…
和你说话也很高兴
That it’s also nice to speak with you as well.
我也很高兴和你说话
It’s nice to talk to you, too.
他表现得镇定自若,
He was acting calm and collected,
我就知道
and I knew he was, like,
严肃脸先生,镇定先生,
the front, Mr. Serious Face, Mr. Cucumber,
但他的内心 早就七上八下
but inside, butterflies.
绝对没错
Absolutely, yes.
谈论你的家人和你寻找他们的过程
Talk about your family and your search to find them.
有时我们会在拍摄时获得新的灵感
Sometimes we’ll learn something as we’re shooting,
这可能会带来新的发现
and that can lead to new discoveries.
你认为这是…
Mmm-hmm. And, uh, do you think it’s…
有可能
It’s a possibility that something could,
出现
uh, come from…
是的 但是我不敢保证
Yeah, I mean, there’s no promises,
但如果你有线索,我们会看看…
but if you have information, we’ll see where…
这个报道能引起的反响
Where our reporting leads.
嗯,还有,迪恩,我想问你的另一件事是,
Um, and, Dean, one other thing I wanted to ask you is,
我觉得这真的很有趣
you know, I think it might be really interesting
作为故事的一部分 你也将接受采访
to interview you as part of the story as well.
你觉得这样可以吗?
Is that something that you’re comfortable with?
呃,我不知道
Uh, I don’t know.
我一般躲在摄像头后面
I mean, I’m generally behind the camera.
啊!啊!
Ah! Ah!
有人不想被拍到 哦!
Somebody doesn’t wanna do it. Oh!
我考虑好再回复你 你看这怎么样?
Uh, I’ll get back to you on it. How about that?
唔?
Hmm?
这是一个小门铃
This is a little doorbell.
早安,娜
Good morning, Nan.
娜?
Nan?

Huh.
就一秒钟
Just one second.
早安,娜
Good morning, Nan.
今天就要开始了 – 是的
Today’s the day. – Yes.
哦,娜
Oh, Nan.
哦,不,我很好 我正要…
Oh, no, I’m fine. I was just going to…
你确定那是……它还疼还是……不,我要适应下
Are you sure that’s… Does it hurt still or… No, adjusted.
已经好转了 看看
Getting better already. Look, look.
好的
All right.
我去给你拿点水
I’m gonna grab you some water.
哦谢谢 嗯嗯
Oh, thank you. Mmm-hmm.
这里有你的水
Got your water here.
冰凉的水,解渴
Ice-cold, thirst-quenching water.
谁想要它?水,水,谁要水?
Who wants it? A water, water, who wants a water?
谢谢你,马塞洛
Thank you, Marcello.
别客气
You’re welcome.
有莱斯利·斯塔尔的一天
Quite a day for Lesley Stahl.
肯定有暴风雨来袭
There’s definitely a storm rolling in.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
我能感觉到,因为我的壳感觉很紧
I can feel it because my shell feels tight.
我看起来很紧张吗?
Do I seem nervous?
紧张没关系 – 呃
It’s okay to be nervous. – Ugh.
我明白这一点
Let me get that.
是的,我想
Yeah, I guess.
呃…
Uh…
我…
I…
那是… – 什么?那是什么?
Is that… – What? What is it?
那是那天晚上的烤羊肉串
That’s the shish kebab from the other night.
她在哪?你知道她在哪里吗?
Where is she? Do you know where she is?
娜娜
Nana.
你没有问我就夺走了我的选票
You took away my vote. You didn’t ask me.
我不敢相信你撒谎了
I can’t believe you lied.
你骗了我,娜 – 你让我没的选…
You lied to me, Nan. – You took my…
你忽略了我的意见 -我没忽略你
You wrote me off. I did not write you off.
你问我了吗?不,你没有
Did you ask me? No, you didn’t.
所以呢?-你一直说不
So? You just said no
只要花60分钟 就结束了
Just 60 Minutes, end of story.
我为你的健康做出了决定,因为我很担心
I made a decision for your health ’cause I was worried
关心你
about you.
我应该去开门吗?
Should I get the door?
我想要这样
That’s what I want.
嗯,我……我也是
Well, I… I want that too,
但这是… – 我想要的只是…
but this is… – All I want…
娜 – 我所想要的
Nan. – All I want
就是让那个你去试一试
is for you to try.
我想要你… – 不…
I want you… – No…
娜…
Nan…
这是一个广阔的世界
It’s a big wide world.
我不想失去一切
I don’t wanna lose everything
就因为有某种希望 那已经过去了
in the hope of something. That’s already gone.
如果你不这样做,你会伤到我的心
You break my heart if you don’t.
有人在家吗?
Hello?
你可以去告诉他们取消这次采访
You can tell ’em we need to cancel
如果你想的话
if you want to do that.
好吧,有什么选择?
Well, what’s the option?
迪恩? – 嗯嗯?
Dean? – Mmm-hmm?
你能别说话?
Please, can you shut up?
马塞洛……-什么?
Marcello… Yes?
让我们忘记害怕
Let’s forget about being afraid.
呃……莱斯利会害怕吗?
Uh… Is Lesley afraid?
嗯,不,莱斯利是无所畏惧的
Mmm, no, Lesley is fearless.
可能好也可能不好
It may be good, it may be not,
尽管去冒险吧
but just take the adventure.
不要拿我当拒绝生活的借口 好吗?
Don’t use me as an excuse not to live. Hmm?
但如果…
But what if…
如果一切都变了怎么办…
What if everything changes…
再次?
again?
马塞洛,哦…
Marcello, oh…
是的
Yeah.
它会变
It will.

Aw.
过来
Come here.
好吧,好吧……让我们开始吧
Okay, well… let’s do it.
来吧,去吧,去吧
Come on, go, go.
是的
Yeah.
你好 进来!
Hello. Come in!
你好,很高兴认识你
Hi, it’s so nice to meet you.
很高兴终于见到你
It’s good to finally meet you.
我猜你是莎莉? – 你有部相机
You’re Shari, I presume? You have a camera.
哦,我确实有相机 好吧
Oh, I do have a camera. Okay, then.
我可以在你们
Is that okay? Can I film while you guys
布置的时候拍摄吗? – 可以可以
are setting up? – Sure, sure.
真的?那太棒了 – 哇
Yeah? That’s great. – Whoa.
先生们没有戴蜂香剂

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!