因为如果我不在那 这声音就永远不会存在
because if I wasn’t there, the sound never would exist.
我觉得一切都成了碎片
And I felt like everything was in pieces,
然后我站在那里
and then I stood there,
突然之间,我们变成了一个大乐器
and suddenly, we were one large instrument.
我很喜欢去那里
I like to go there a lot
因为这让我想起
because it reminds me
我不只是一个孤立的个体
that I’m not just one separate piece
在这个地方晃来晃去
rattling around in this place,
在这里我是一个整体中的一部分
but that I’m part of a whole.
我真的很喜欢听到自己发出的声音
And I truly enjoy the sound of myself
与万物连结在一起
connected to everything.
我要让他出去 你准备好了吗?
I’m gonna let him out. Are you ready?
好的 放开猎犬!
All right. Release the hounds!
拜托,动手吧
Come on, do it.
我真的很高兴见到他
I’m actually really excited to see him.
它来了
Here it comes.
你好 哥们 过来,布巴
Hi, bud! Oh, boo-boo. Come here, bubba.
你好吗,老哥?
How are you, pal?
哦,他记得你!
Aw, he remembers you!

Ah! Ugh. Ew.
你还记得马塞尔吗?
Oh, you remember Marcel?
你能闻到我
Oh, you smell. Oh, my goodness.
他有一种新的气味 是……他病了吗?
He has a new smell. It’s… Is he sick?
我给他换了湿粮
I switched him to wet food,
这让他的呼吸变得疯狂
and it’s made his breath go crazy.
现在是一种非常浓郁的香气
It is a very dense, very rich aroma.
亚瑟! – 哇
Arthur! – Wow.
所以,你们有湿狗粮
So, you guys got wet dog food.
是的 – 你有一个阳台
Yeah. – You got a balcony.
是的,这里景色真好 – 真不错
Yeah, we got the cool view. – That’s nice.
你这里有一些花
I see you have some flowers here.
是的 他们很好看
Oh, yeah. They’re nice.
我从一条自行车道上带来的
They’re from, uh, a bike path.
我这儿前面有一条自行车道
There’s a bike path that goes in front of my place.
嗯 这些花是谁给你的?
Uh-huh. Who gave you these flowers?
没人给我
No one gave them to me.
真的? – 是的
Really? – Yeah.
好吧 – 是我自己挑选的
Okay. – I picked them myself.
真的吗?我们有过一个花♥园♥
Oh, really? ‘Cause we had a garden
在那里我从没见过你采花
At our place, I never saw you picking any flowers.
我想让这里变得漂亮起来
I wanted to make the place nice.
有个朋友要过来玩
A friend was coming over.
啊,一个朋友 – 是的,我有个朋友
Ah, a friend. – Yes, I had a friend.
什么样的朋友?
What kind of a friend?
她是个女孩儿 – 真的?
She is a girl. – Really?
你要看看公♥寓♥的其他地方吗?
Would you like to see the rest of the apartment?
你想换个话题吗?
Would you like to change the subject?
是的,我想看看
Yes, I want to see it.
上车 – 哦谢谢
Hop on. – Oh, thanks.
这里是我的房♥间
All right, so, here’s my room.
这里的花更多
Oh! More flowers in here, huh?
是啊 这里花更多
Yeah, more flowers in here.
你从那条自行车道上采了不少啊
Hit… Hitting that bike path pretty hard.
这些是从农贸市场买♥♥的
Actually, those are from the farmer’s market.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!