Is that them?
是他们吗
Jesus Christ. Are they going to do it right here?
天哪 他们打算在这里谈吗
Have you guys ever been through this before?
你们见识过这场面吗
No.
没有
It’s best to ignore it. Keep your head down go back to work.
最好当做没发生 回去埋头工作吧
Go on.
去吧
Don’t watch!
别看啦
Timothy Singh?
蒂莫西·辛格吗
Yes.
是我
I’m afraid we have to speak with you.
恐怕我们得谈谈
Eric Dale?
艾瑞克·戴尔吗
Excuse me? Eric Dale?
什么 你是艾瑞克·戴尔吗
I’m not. Sorry?
我不是 什么
I’m not Eric Dale.
我不是艾瑞克·戴尔
Oh. I’m so sorry.
非常抱歉
He’s my boss, he’s down the hall.
他是我老板 他在大厅那边
Thanks.
多谢
Excuse me? Mr. Dale?
打扰下 您是戴尔先生吗
This way.
来一下
Okay.
好吧
I’m obviously sorry
我很抱歉今天
that we are here today,
叫你到这里来
but these are extra ordinary times as you very well must know.
但你一定也了解这是非常时期
Look, I run risk management.
我是负责风险管理的
I don’t really see… how that’s a natural place to start cutting jobs
我实在不理解 裁员怎么会从我这部门裁起
We hope you understand that this is in no way personal.
我们希望您能理解这决不是针对个人的
The majority of this floor is being let go today.
这层楼的大部分人今天都会被辞退
Ms. Bratberg is now going to
布莱博格女士将向您解释
run through the details of what the firm is offering.
公司能提供的补偿方案
Ok.
好吧
Mr. Dale, the firm is offering you
戴尔先生 公司会提供给您
six months severance… at half your salary.
六个月的半薪遣散费
You will keep all unvested options that you currently hold.
您现在所持有的非归属期权可以继续保留
Health will be extended through that period.
医疗保险在此期间也会自动延长
You have till tomorrow at… 4:47
这个补偿方案明天4:47前有效
to either take the offer or it will be revoked.
过期作废
Do you understand?
您明白了吗
Yes.
是的
Unfortunately Mr. Dale
不幸的是 戴尔先生
due to the highly sensitive nature of your work here
由于您工作的敏感性 公司出于安全考虑
the firm has to take certain precautions
不得不采取一定的预防措施
for security purposes that may seem punitive in nature.
可能看起来有些不近人情
I hope considering your
考虑到您在公司
over 19 years of service to the firm
工作了十九年多
you will understand that these measures are in no way…
我希望你能理解公司如此考虑
a reflection of the firm’s feelings towards your performance…
绝非针对您的工作表现
or your character.
或个人品质
I don’t understand.
你啥意思
She was apologizing
她是在为接下来的事
for what’s about to happen.
向你道歉
Your company email, access to the server,
您的公司邮箱 服务器权限
access to the building, and your mobile data and phone service
公司门禁 移动数据和您的电话服务
will all be severed as of this meeting.
在这次会议结束后将会被全部停用
And… this gentleman… will take you to your office.
这位先生 将会带您回到办公室
So, you can clear out your personal belongings.
您可以清理下您的个人物品
What about the… what I’m currently working on?
我手头的工作怎么办呢
I’m in the middle of something.
我正做到一半
The firm has worked out its transition plan,
公司已经制定了过渡方案
and is prepared to move forward.
而且已经准备好实施了
But… we do appreciate your concern.
但是 多谢关心
We understand that this is very difficult… and here is my card.
我们理解这难以接受 这是我的名片
Please contact me over the next few weeks.
接下来的几周
If you need any assistence with this transition in your life.
如果您需要任何相关帮助 请您联系我
Sir.
先生
Ok.
好吧
I’m sorry.
我很遗憾
Are you still alive? Uh huh, for now.
你没被开吗 恩 目前还没
Congratulations.
恭喜
It’s a bloodbath. I heard.
这真是血洗 听说了
Listen Eric?
听我说 艾瑞克
If there was something I could have done… I’d have done it.
如果我说话管用 我肯定早说了
Yeah… I know.
我知道
Just tell me.
告诉我
Who was it?
谁做的决策
Was it Rogers?
是罗吉斯吗
I’m not gonna side… you know me.
我不会说的 你了解我
Robertson?
罗伯逊吗
That cunt.
这个贱人
I knew it. I never should have gone to her last year.
我就知道 我去年就不该去找她
Look it wasn’t anyone. It was bad luck.
其实也不能怪谁 只是世道不好
And that’s all it was.
仅此而已
Yep.
是的
Alright, well, good luck.
祝你好运
Will… come here.
威尔 过来
I was just in the middle of a lot of shit here
我这里有一堆破事还没做完
that I think somebody need to take a look at.
我觉得应该有人接手看看
Eric Listen.
艾瑞克 听我说
They are telling us that
他们说裁人就裁人
everybody needs to get out of here and just leave this.
你就别管这档闲事了
And while we appreciate your concern,
但我们感激你能为公司着想
but it’s not your problem anymore.
但这跟你没关系了
Good luck.
祝你好运
Eric… I am very sorry. Yeah.
艾瑞克 我很抱歉 我知道
Did they say what was going to happen with us?
他们有说我们会怎样吗
Jesus, Seth. What?
说什么呢 塞思 怎么了
It’s gonna get pretty ugly around here for a while
最近日子会比较难熬些
but… you know… you guys will be alright.
但你们俩会没事的
Good luck… Eric.
好运 艾瑞克
I’ll be seeing you around. Alright.
我们回头见 好的
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey… Eric.
那个 艾瑞克
I just wanted to say thanks.
我只是想说声感谢
That’s not neccessary. Well… it is.
没有必要谢我 有必要
You were the person around here… that I… I know.
你是这里… 我知道
I was working on something.
我手头有件事情
But they wouldn’t let me finish it.
可他们没给我时间做完它
So… take a look at it.
你看一下吧
Be careful.
小心点
Robertson?
罗伯逊
Sarah Robertson?
萨拉·罗伯逊
Sarah?
萨拉
You shut off my phone?
是你把我电话停机了吗
Eric… I didn’t do anything.
艾瑞克 我什么也没做
Fuck you!
去死吧
It’s fucking hedious.
真他妈不爽
It’s gonna get worse before it gets better.
这是黎明前的黑暗
You think?
你这么认为吗
Much.
很有可能
You got any Nicorettes?
你有尼克糖吗[一种含烟碱的口香糖]
I’m out of Nicorettes.
我的吃光了
Which means… in about…
那就是说 大约再过十分钟
ten minutes. I’m gonna kill someone.
有人就得遭殃了
You alright Sam?
萨姆你还好吧
My dog is dying.
我的狗快死了
I’m sorry?
我很遗憾
Just got a phone to the vet,
刚给兽医打过电话
it’s some fucking tumor on her liver.
它的肝脏长了个该死的肿瘤
I must’ve paid almost a thousand bucks a day already…
我每天花差不多一千大洋
just to keep her alive,
也仅能吊着它的命而已
and I don’t have a fucking clue what to do about it.
我真不知道怎么办才好了

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章触不可及
下一篇文章BJ单身日记
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!