we have accomplished much,
我们成就了很多
and our talents
我们的才华
have been used…
是用来造福
for the greater good.
整个社会
Here’s your packets, get to work.
拿上你们的任务 开始工作吧
Citi… this is Eric.
花旗银行 我是艾瑞克
Give me Elliott.
帮我转埃利奥特
Citi. Hey, it’s Will Emerson.
花旗银行 我是威尔·埃默森
William, how are you?
威廉 最近怎么样
I’m alright, how’s the trouble at strife?
还行 和你老婆的不和怎么样
Busting my ass, as always.
和从前一样 烦死我啦
You see, that’s what I’ve tried to tell you.
瞧 早就跟你说了的
John, why do you think I’m single?
约翰 不然我为什么要保持单身
I know you did.
你是说过
What can I do for you?
有事吗
Listen, I just got tapped on my shoulder,
听着 有人提醒了我一下
we’ve got some risks over here that we need to move.
我们最近风险冒得有点大 得轻轻仓位
So, today. It looks like my lost is your gain.
今天看样子你要捡我的大便宜了
What kind of size you’re talking about?
你想卖多少
Should be on your screen, I just sent it.
应该在你电脑屏幕上 我刚发过去了
Jesus, what is this gonna land?
天哪 你准备什么价卖这么多
96 on a dollar.
九毛六买一块的债券
91? Whole three and we’re done at 94.
九毛一 加三分 一口价九毛四
93 and a half? Done!
九毛三点五 成交
This is trading. Hello, gorgious.
交易部 嗨 美女
Will, what’s happening over there?
威尔 你们发生什么了
Today’s moving day.
今天在改仓位
What’s the fuck are you guys so worked up about?
你个个他妈地在激动什么
You think they tell me anything?
你觉得他们会告诉我吗
All I know is that today my loss is your gain.
我只知道你今天要捡我的便宜了
Now, you’re friendly, so I’m coming to you first.
跟你熟 所以第一个告诉你
I got two seventy mill.
两亿七千万的抵押债券
a fifteen year paying at a point half a part.
十五年到期 利率5%
Where is it from?
哪个机构发的
Where is it from? Do you care?
哪个机构发的 你在乎吗
No, not really. Now…
不 不怎么在乎 现在
Where’s the trade? I’m hearing that you guys….
什么价位 我听说你们在
Alexis, I’m only sharing this with you
亚历克西斯 告诉你这个机会可是
right now!
过期不候
85… Done.
八毛五 成交
Deutsche?
德意志银行
It’s Will Emerson.
我是威尔·埃默森
Fuck you, you lied me bastard.
操你丫的 混蛋你骗我
Come on, are you still angry about that?
算了吧 还在为那事生气
Word is out, I’m hanging up now.
我收到消息了 我挂电话了
Merryll? Lawrence.
美林银行 劳伦斯
What the fuck are you guys doing over there?
你们在他妈地搞什么鬼
Just a little spring cleaning.
只是季节性减仓
That is not what I’m hearing.
我听到的可不是这样
Alright, Lawrence. Are you a buyer?
好吧 劳伦斯 你要不要买
I’m not sure anymore. Where at?
我有点犹豫了 什么价位
Why, it sounds like I should be asking ‘Where at.’
怎么这么问 应该我来问”什么价位”
What we’re talking about here?
有多少
375 mill at third year mixed.
三亿七千五百万 发行第三年混合型
Fuck me…
操 这么多
Are you with me on this?
你到底要不要
63 cents. Oh fuck you, I’m hanging up.
六毛三 操你丫的 我挂电话了
63.
六毛三
Let’me call my manager and I’ll come back to you in five.
让我问一下我经理 五分钟后回你
Maybe fifty five and five.
要不55分钟后再过5分钟
Well, alright then, stay on the line.
好吧 稍等 别挂线
Sam, pick up the phone.
萨姆 接电话
Sam…get on the line!
萨姆 接电话
I got Lawrence in Merryll. Where are we?
我说动美林的劳伦斯了 什么价位
Sixty three cents. Jesus, on what?
六毛三 靠 什么样的债券
375, mixed third.
三亿七千五 混合第三年
Get him to sixty five and hit it.
抬到六毛五就成交
Are you fucking kidding me? That’s… what’s that?
你他妈地开玩笑啊 亏损有
That’s a hundred million lost on a single trade.
这一单就亏一亿
I understand…hit it.
我晓得 去成交
Well, Lawrence. We’d fill a kill at sixty five.
劳伦斯 我们愿意六毛五成交
It’s filled.
我要了
Well done.
做得好
I just wanna give you heads up.
我想先跟你说一声
They’re gonna start sending a few people home now.
他们要开始裁员了
Now?
现在就开始了吗
Yes, I know this ends.
是 这种局面维持不了多久
Of course
自然
And for what’s worth, you’re still good.
无论如何 你被保留了
I guess someone upstairs really likes you.
我猜上面有人很器重你
Sam… please sit.
萨姆 请坐
Congratulations are clearly in order.
显然要恭喜你
We did the best we could.
我们尽全力了
You did a hell of a job.
你干得漂亮
And I thank you for that. C’mon sit.
为此我很感激 来吧 坐下来
Excuse me for eating, but…
抱歉我在吃东西
It’s been a long day.
今天很辛苦
Can I get you something? No, nothing. Thanks.
你要吃点什么吗 不用了 谢谢
What can I do for you? I want out.
找我有什么事 我想辞职
I’m done, I want out.
我做完了该做的 我想出去
It’s a very difficult day for all…
今天对谁都不容易
I need you to release my options.
我需要你批准我的期权
If they’re worth anything today,
如果你念我今天的功劳
I want my bonus, I am out.
我要拿我的分红 我要退出
You’ll get your bonus, your options…
你会拿到你的分红 你的期权
and keep a calm face.
冷静点
But I need you to stay with me for next 24 months, okay?
但是我需要你再做两年
Oh, come on Sam, put a smile on your face.
振作点 萨姆 别苦着脸
You did some good today, you said that yourself.
你今天做了件好事 你自己说的
You know… I’m starting to feel a little better
跟你说 我现在对形势
about all this whole thing.
有一点如释重负了
You’re one of the luckiest guys in the world, Sam.
你是世上最幸运的人之一 萨姆
You could’ve been digging dishs all these years.
不然这些年来你可能还是寻而不得
That’s true.
此话不假
And if I had, at least be some holes in the ground to shovel for it.
如果真是那样 至少我还有找到的希望
I just don’t know how the hell did we fuck this up, quite so much?
我只是搞不懂我们怎么落到这步田地
When did you start feeling so sorry for yourself?
你什么时候开始感到如此自惭形愧了呢
It’s unbearable.
真难以忍受
What?
怎么
So you think put a few people out of business today.
你以为我们今天这么做搞死了很多人
It’s all for note.
这全是为了钱
But you’ve been doing that everyday, for almost 40 years Sam
但是你天天这么干 干了几乎四十年
If this is all for note,
如果这全是为了钱
then so is everything out there.
出去还是一切为了钱
It’s just money.
这只是钱
It’s made up.
被编造出来的钱
It’s pieces of paper with a picture on it.
一张纸上有些图案
So we don’t have to kill each other, just to get something to eat.
如此我们便无须为了吃饱饭而互相残杀
It’s not wrong.
它没有错
And it’s certainly not different today than it’s ever been.
和从前相比 今天肯定也没什么两样
1637, 1797,
1637年 1797年
1819, 37… 57
1819年 37年 57年
84,
84年
1901, 07
1901年 07年
29, 1937… 1974
29年 1937年…1974年
1987, Jesus!
1987 靠
Didn’t that fucker fuck me up good.
那次崩盘不是整死我了
92, 97… 2000
92年 97年 2000年
and whatever we wanna call this.
还有这次 不管我们叫它什么
All just for same thing, over and over.
一样的缘故 一次又一次

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章触不可及
下一篇文章BJ单身日记
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!