Relax, Blanco. This is what we do.
开车载寿星女孩去兜风
We take the birthday girl on parade.
爸 可以吗
Dad, can I?
你会照顾她吗
You got her?
没问题
I got her.
你会慢慢开吧
You’ll go slow, right?
我们只会那样开 兄弟
It’s the only way we go, brother.
又低又慢
Low and slow.
好吧
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
出发吧
Let’s go.
你真美
You look beautiful!
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thank you. – You’re welcome.
再见
Bye!
谢谢你当司机 哈维
Thanks for driving, Javi.
非常谢谢
Wow, thank you so much!
哈维
Javi.
天啊 哈维 他们为什么不放过你
My God, Javi, why won’t they leave you in peace?
太棒了
It was so amazing. So amazing.
请你接电♥话♥
Get it, please?
成年礼总部
Quinceañera headquarters.
你说什么
Excuse me?
拿车钥匙
Get the keys.
为什么
Why?
那里
There.
求求你 老天爷 不要
No, please. Dear God, no.
别吓自己 宝贝
That doesn’t mean anything yet, honey.
求求你
Baby… Please, please, please.
茱莉
Julie!
茱莉 宝贝
Julie, oh, baby!
亲爱的
Oh, baby.
茱莉 亲爱的
Julie, sweetheart.
妈 我没事
Mom, I’m okay.
她没事吧
Please, is she okay?
请冷静 太太
Stay calm, miss.
-我看到…-我知道
– I fell. – I know, I know.
这辆车突然冲出来…
This car came out of nowhere…
然后出现另一辆车
Then this other car came.
接着有几个人下车 大家尖叫四起…
And then some guys got out and everyone was yelling,
满地都是鲜血
and there was all this blood.
-他们有刀子 -没事了
– They had knives. – It’s okay.
什么意思 -怎么回事
What do you mean?
怎么回事
What happened?
你说会照顾她
What happened? You said you had her!
还说会保护她
You said she was safe!
我居然相信你
I trusted you.
我放心把女儿交给你
I trusted you with my daughter.
她没事
She was safe.
也许你该问问她 她当时有多安全
Maybe you ought to ask her just how safe she was.
她没有受伤 吉姆
She wasn’t hurt, Jim.
只是受惊吓 她没事的
She’s all right. She’s gonna be fine.
没事 才怪
Fine? No.
那不叫没事
Not fine.
事情很严重 那是血腥杀人
Not fine at all. It was a bloodbath!
离我们家只有八百公尺 女儿亲眼目睹
Half a mile away from our home with our daughter!
一点也不好
Not fine.

Mom.
宝贝 过来
Hi, baby. Come here.
感觉怎样
How are you feeling?
很好
Fine.
爸呢
Where’s Dad?
早安 吉姆 幸会
Good morning, Jim.
谢谢你过来
Good to see ya. Thanks for coming.
-你好 -你好
– Hey. – Hi.
面试得怎样
How’d it go?
他们提供我全职教职
They offered me a full-time position.
兼任越野和田径教练
Cross country and track.
设备是最先进的 我会担任计划主任
It’s a state-of-the-art facility. I’d be head of the program.
你要接受吗
Gonna take it?
还没决定 女儿呢
I don’t know. Where are the girls?
洁美在房♥间 茱莉很难过 去找桑妮亚了
Jamie’s in her bedroom and Julie’s with Sonia, upset.
她知道吗
Does she know?
她知道你去了哪里
She knows where you went.
茱莉
Julie.
茱莉
Julie.
请上车
Get in the car, please.
你打算告诉我们吗
Were you even gonna tell us?
还是你只打算带我们完成 州锦标赛后就离开…
Or were you just gonna watch us compete at State
去教乡村俱乐部的学生
then run off into the sunset with those country club kids?
你会不告而别吗 白哥
Were you even gonna say adiós, Blanco?
-汤马斯 听我说 -不要
– Thomas, listen to me. – No.
好 我懂
All right, I get it.
我们都懂
We all get it.
这是美国 对吗
This is America, right?
你得努力过好日子
You gotta go bigger.
找间更好的豪♥宅♥
Find a nicer place.
更高的薪水…
Better pay…
人往高处去
With better everything.
人往高处去 水往低处流
Everyone is always gonna go for the better everything.
走投无路的人
And that’s why no one stays in McFarland
才会留在麦克法兰
unless they have to.
因为这个地方没有美国梦
Because there ain’t nothing “American dream” about this place.
那是我们梦寐以求的职务
It feels like everything we’ve ever wanted.
也是我们讨论过的梦想
Everything we’ve ever talked about.
豪♥宅♥…
You know, big house,
经济有保障…
financial security,
适合女儿的优质学校 高级社区
great school for the kids, nice neighborhood.
治安良好的高级社区
Nice safe neighborhood.
我不知道
I don’t know.
什么意思
What do you mean you don’t know?
今早我开车出门时转角
The owner of the corner store
看见杂货店的老板…
was washing away blood from his parking lot
在刷洗他停车场的血迹
when I drove out this morning.
吉姆 那间杂货店的老板 有名有姓…
Jim, the owner of the store has a name,
他是我们的朋友
and he’s our friend.
两天前你当着他的面…
And you looked him in the eye two days ago
感谢他为我们做的所有事
and thanked him for everything he’s done for us.
我知道
I know. I know.
但你在场 我们都在场
But you were there. We were there.
茱莉差点就…
Julie was… How close?
发生不幸
This close?
你怎么能不担心
How can that not bother you?
我很担心
It bothers me.
我当然担心
Of course it bothers me.
但你知道她怎么受伤的吗
But do you know how she got hurt?
你的队员挡在她前面
Your team jumped in front of her.
他们把她推开
They pushed her out of the way.
他们保护她 就像她是他们的家人
They protected her like she was their family.
她在帕罗奥托 会找到保护她的人吗
You think she’s gonna find that in Palo Alto?
或其他地方
Or anywhere else for that matter?
我不知道
I don’t know.
那是你的决定 好吗
It’s your decision, okay?
我知道难以决定
And I know it’s hard.
但求你别只考虑我们的安全
But, please don’t just let this be about our safety.
因为我住过的地方 没有像这里这么有家的感觉
Because nowhere I’ve ever lived has ever felt this much like home.

Okay.
教练 教练
Coach! Coach! Coach!
好耶
Yeah!
美洲狮 美洲狮
Cougars! Cougars! Cougars!
献给你的欢呼
It’s for you!
祝好运

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!