-什么 -好极了
– What? – Yes! Nice one!
等等 你要去干什么
Um, no, wait. We’re, you’re in what?
维京铁人三项
The Viking Triathlon.
骑车96公里 跑步48公里
Sixty miles on a bike, 30 miles on foot,
然后在北欧零下几度的海里游泳
and then a nice swim through sub-zero Nordic seas.
这是我们的假期
That’s our holiday?
不是全部
Yeah, but not all of it.
只是一开始 然后我们再开始观光之类的
Just the beginning, and then we’ll sightsee, or whatever.
我现在正是巅峰 路
Look, I have never been fitter, Lou.
今年我一定要参加
This is the year to do it.
我想试试能不能修好一些
I just thought I’d see if I could fix some of these.
或者 如果你想买♥♥新的
Or, um, if you wanted to get new ones,
我就中午去镇上买♥♥
I could go into town at lunch time.
或者我们一起去
Or we could both go.
你知道吗 路易莎
Do you know what, Louisa?
我是故意把照片砸碎的
Me smashing those photographs was not an accident.
抱歉 我没想到…
Sorry. I didn’t think…
你以为你什么都知道
You thought you knew best.
我不想每次我被困在床上
Well, I don’t want those pictures staring at me
只能等着别人帮我起床时
every time I’m stuck in bed,
看着它们这么盯着我
waiting for someone to bloody get me out again. Okay?
我没想修好艾丽西娅那张
I wasn’t going to fix the one of Alicia.
我没那么傻
I’m not that stupid.
省省吧 别以为你懂我
Spare me the cod psychology.
去扫荡你奶奶的衣橱吧
Just go and raid your grandma’s wardrobe,
或者做除了泡茶以外的任何事
or whatever it is you do when you’re not making tea.
你不用非得这么混♥蛋♥
You don’t have to be an arse!
你的朋友们受到这样的对待
Your friends got the shitty treatment.
是他们活该
Fine. They deserved it.
我只是在尽力做好我的工作而已
I’m just trying to do my job as best I can.
请你不要
So it would be really nice
把我的生活也弄得
if you didn’t try and make my life as miserable
像别人的生活一样痛苦
as you apparently make everyone else’s.
如果我说不想要你来呢
What if I said I didn’t want you here?
雇我的不是你 是你母亲
I’m not employed by you. I’m employed by your mother.
除非她说想要解雇我 否则我不会走
So unless she says she doesn’t want me here anymore, I’m staying.
不是因为我关心你 或者喜欢跟你在一起
Not because I care about you, or particularly enjoy your company,
而是因为我需要钱
but because I need the money.
我真的很需要钱
I really need the money.
放抽屉里吧
Just put them in the drawer.
你叫我
Hi. Am I needed?
这种天气适合看碟
DVD weather, I think.
《人与神》
Des Hommes Et Des Dieux.
讲几个男人的事
Something about men?
对 是法国男同色情片
Yes, it’s French gay porn.
你不喜欢嘲讽 是吧
You really don’t enjoy sarcasm, do you?
嘲讽没关系 我只是不喜欢盛气凌人
Sarcasm is fine. I just don’t like superiority.
那你一定讨厌我
You must hate me, then.
我从没讨厌过任何人
I’ve never hated anyone.
有需要就叫我
Let me know if you need anything.
你看过吗
Have you seen it?
其实我不喜欢那种片子
I don’t really like those kind of films.
那种片子
Those kind of films?
带字幕的电影
Films with subtitles.
怎么 学校没教你识字吗
What, did your school not teach you to read?
坐下
Sit down.
陪我一起看 这是命令
Watch this with me. That’s an order.
你别无选择

我有
-怎么样 -他们本可以走的
– So? – Well, they could have left.
-他们选择了留下 -不 我懂
– They chose to stay. – Yeah, no, I get it.
留下能让生命更有意义
Being there gave their lives more meaning.
-但是… -但你不赞同
– But that’s… – But you don’t agree.
像那样牺牲自己
Well, to sacrifice themselves like that!
你能想像吗
I mean, could you even imagine?
你喜欢这部电影吗
But you liked the film?
非常喜欢
I loved it.
你要是在嘲笑我的话
Oh, if you’re laughing at me,
我一定把你从轮椅上推下去
I swear to God, I’ll push you out that chair.
我没嘲笑你
I’m not laughing at you.
天放晴了 我们出去透透气吧
The sky is clearing. Shall we get some air?
我只是很惊讶
I’m just amazed
你都高龄几许了
that you could reach the ripe old age of, what?
26岁
Twenty-six.
都26岁了 还没看过带字幕的电影
Twenty-six, and never have watched a film with subtitles.
我也很惊讶
Oh, well, I’m just amazed
您都31岁高龄了
that you’ve reached the ripe old age of 31
还没有因为这么自负被锁进碗橱里
without being locked in a cupboard for being such a snob.
什么
What?
《ET外星人》是我最喜欢的电影
E.T. is my favorite film.
《ET外星人》是所有人的最爱
E.T. is everyone’s favorite film.
每一部《007》我都看过
I’ve seen every Bond.
全世界的人都一样
So has the world.
我还对《世界末日》情有独钟
And I’ve got a soft spot for Armageddon.
布鲁斯·威利斯演的
Bruce Willis.
钻油井工人 拯救地球免受小行星撞击
Oil driller has to save the world from an asteroid.
而且成功了
He does.
这次好多了
That’s better.
你不在这儿的时候
So what do you do with
都做些什么 路易莎·克拉克
yourself when you’re not here, Louisa Clark?
我跟家人在一起
I, uh… I spend time with my family.
去酒吧
And I go to the pub.
或者看电视
I watch TV.
还有看帕特里克跑步
I… Oh, I watch Patrick running.
-帕特里克是你男朋友吗 -是的
– Patrick’s your boyfriend? – Yeah.
但你不陪着他跑
But you don’t run with him?
我不适合跑步
I’m not exactly built for it.
你的兴趣爱好可真厉害
This is an impressive list of hobbies.
也不是 我还看书
Well, no, no. Okay, I read a bit.
还喜欢服装
And I like clothes.
你喜欢服装
You like clothes?
我没多少爱好 行了吧
I don’t do much, okay?
我上班 回家 仅此而已
I go to work and I go home, and that’s it.
你的生活竟然比我的还无聊
Your life’s even duller than mine.
他心情很好
He’s in a good mood.
他跟我说你给他吃青酱意面
He told me all about you offering him the pasta with green gravy.
我之前从没吃过香蒜酱
I’ve… I’ve never had pesto sauce before.
无论如何 很不错
No, whatever. It’s all good.
他已经很久没有因为什么事情笑过了
It’s a long time since he’s laughed at anything.
特里纳先生
Hello there, Mr. Traynor.
今天感觉如何
How are you doing today?
南森 他们在干什么
Nathan, what are they doing in there?
他每六个月要做一次检查
He has a checkup every six months.
看有没有好转吗
To see if he’s getting better?
不 他是脊髓损伤
No, it’s a spinal-cord injury.
不可能好转
He’s not… He’s not going to get better.
你跟他做的那些训练呢
But you do all those exercises with him.
那是为了防止他肌肉萎缩
Yeah. That’s to stop his muscles atrophying.
威尔的身体从这里往下都不能动了
Will’s body no longer works below here.
但你们在努力 不是吗
Yeah, but he’s still trying, right?
第一年他非常努力做物理治疗
He threw everything into physio the first year,
结果只能
and all he got from it
稍微动一动大拇指和食指
was slight movement in his thumb and finger.
然后是第一次得肺炎
Then the first bout of pneumonia hit,
然后是自主反射障碍
then autonomic dysreflexia…
什么意思
What does that mean?
他的血压
Right. So his blood pressure
-会时高时低 -然后呢
– goes up and down. – Yeah.
非常容易被感染
He’s constantly open to infection.
但医学在不断进步 不是吗
But there’s medical advances taking place all the time. Right?
没错

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!