你不会的
No, you wouldn’t.
你早就忙着看那些金发大长腿去了
You would’ve been too busy looking at the leggy blondes.
那些从四十步外就能嗅到金子味的女人
The ones who can smell an expense account at 40 paces.
而我呢 可能就在那边负责端酒
And, anyway, I would’ve been over there serving the drinks.
一个隐形人
One of the invisibles.
我说的对吗
Am I right?
对 但是说实话
Yes, but in my defense…
我以前确实很渣
I was an arse.
没错
Yep.
你知道吗 克拉克
Do you know something, Clark?
你大概是
You are pretty much the only thing
我现在每天醒来的唯一动力了
that makes me want to get up in the morning.
那我们走吧
Then let’s go somewhere.
去哪都行 就我们两个人
Anywhere in the world. Just you and me.
你说呢
What do you say?
同意吧 威尔
Say yes, Will.
说呀
Go on.
-好吧 -你答应了
– Okay. – Yeah?
一路开到酒店去
All the way to the hotel.
这可相当不靠谱
This is going to go very wrong. You know that?
不 再好不过了
No, this is going to be brilliant!
你没走直线吧
I don’t think you’re driving in a straight line!
你为什么不回我电♥话♥
Why didn’t you return any of my calls?
我担心死了
I was worried sick.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
我想我年纪够大了 在外面过夜
I think I’m old enough to spend a night in a hotel
不需要你同意了 妈妈 好吗
without permission, Mother, okay?
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Right.
她是不是没有帮你换导尿管
I’m guessing she didn’t do your tubes.
她倒是叫门房♥帮忙把我搬上♥床♥了
She did manage to get the porter to help me into bed.
情况可不妙 你在出汗
This is not good, mate. You’re sweating.
看着我 你的视力正常吗
Look at me. How’s your eyesight?
我很确定你是南森 对吧
I’m pretty sure you’re Nathan. Am I right?
我很确定你喝酒了 对吧
Yeah, I’m pretty sure you’ve been on the drink. Am I right?
我不会有事的
I’ll be fine.
天啊 威尔
Jesus, Will.
我们玩得很开心
We had a nice time.
你说什么
You what?
我不去那个极限什么的了
I’m not coming to Xtreme whatever-it’s-called.
不去挪威了
To Norway.
他们要我工作
They need me at work!
但你说过你会支持我的
But you said you’d support me.
我在支持你呀 帕特里克
I am supporting you, Patrick!
你知道我有多讨厌骑车的
I hate cycling, and you know I do.
但是我要跟威尔去旅行
But there’s this trip I’ve got to go on with Will.
他就不能找个护士吗
Why can’t they just get an agency nurse?
因为这就是我的工作啊
Because it’s my job!
什么情况 路
What is this, Lou?
最近你的工作变得比什么都重要了
Your job seems to take priority over everything these days.
帕特里克 这很重要的 好吗 相信我
Patrick, this is important, okay? Trust me.
这可是挪威啊
But it’s Norway!
本应该是我们去度假的
It’s meant to be our holiday!
我去不了
I just can’t.

Oh, Pat.
情况稳定
He’s stable.
肺炎呢
But pneumonia?
他只是周六早上咳了几下
He only had a cough on Saturday morning.
他的肺很脆弱 任何细菌都会造成很大伤害
His lungs are weak, any bacteria hits him hard.
我能进去吗
Can I go in?
卡米拉陪着他呢
Oh, Camilla’s with him.
让她来吧
Best leave her to it.
这已经是他这两年来第四次发病了
It’s his fourth bout in two years.
上次肺炎他差点没命
The last one nearly killed him.
谢谢
Thank you.
他怎么样了
How’s he doing?
我想他好一点了吧
He’s a little better, I think.
需要我替你看一会儿吗
Would you like me to take over for a while?
我确实挺想换身衣服
I would really like to change my clothes.

Sure.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
好点了
Been better.
我不知道
Oh, I don’t know.
你真是想尽办法引人注意 威尔·特里纳
You’ll do anything for attention, Will Traynor.
我今天恐怕开不了玩笑了 克拉克
I don’t think I can do witty today, Clark.
我来放一下
Hey, just dropping off
等他出院后要用的药
some meds for when he gets back.
你还好吗
You all right?
没事 只是在取消所有预订
Yeah, yeah. Just, um, canceling everything.
你早就知道了 是不是
You know, don’t you?

Yeah.
我照顾他两年了
Oh, I’ve been with him two years.
他的生活很艰难
His life is hard.
他和你在一起时会掩饰自己的痛苦
He hides his pain when he’s with you.
但有时候我留在这里过夜
But there have been times when I’ve stayed over,
会听到他尖叫
and I hear him screaming.
他在梦里仍然能跑步滑雪
In his dreams, he’s still running or skiing,
仍然能做各种各样的事情
doing things, you know.
当他醒过来 我面对他什么都说不出口
And then he wakes up and there’s nothing I can say to him.
我没资格评判他想要做的事
Now, I can’t judge what he wants to do.
那是他的选择
That’s his choice.
但那是在遇到我之前
But that was before me.
是的 我知道
Yeah, and I know that he
他大概做了他能做的一切来让你开心
did pretty much anything to make you happy.
我也希望他活下去 路
Look, I want him to live, Lou.
但只有他自己想才行
But only if he wants to live.
我不能让他这样做
I can’t just let this happen.
我不能
I can’t.
我们快没时间了
And we’re running out of time.
如果我能想出
So, if I could come up with
医生能够同意的另外一场旅行
another trip that the doctors would agree to,
你会和我们一起去吗
would you come with us?
会的
Yeah.
我当然会
Of course I would.
还真是意外
This is unexpected.
我给你♥爸♥妈买♥♥了电影票
I’ve bought your parents cinema tickets
你爷爷也在他自己房♥间 应该睡着了
and Granddad’s in his room. Asleep, I think.
你贿赂了我爸妈还监禁了我爷爷
You bribed my parents and jailed my granddad.
厉害
Good.
我是个傻子
I am an idiot.
你这份工作就剩下几个礼拜了
But this job of yours is just for a few more weeks.
一切又会恢复正常
Things will soon be back to normal.
你做这么有意义的事情我应该为你骄傲
I should be proud that you’re doing something worthwhile.
我不想和你吵架 路
I don’t want to argue with you, Lou.
300卡路里都不到
Less than 300 calories.
这是什么
What’s this?
就是我和你说的那个旅行
Oh, it’s the trip I told you about.
我以为是去卢尔德什么的
I thought you meant Lourdes or something.
星空下的热浴
“Hot tub under the stars.”
按♥摩♥ 与海豚共泳
“Massages. Swim with dolphins.”
五星级奢华酒店 24小时客房♥服务
Oh, look. “Five-star luxury, 24-hour room service.”
这可不是工作
This isn’t work.
你是要我老实在家待着
Do you really expect me to just sit here
而你却和别的男人在外面闲荡找乐共度蜜月吗
while you swan off with another man on a honeymoon?
他另一个护工也会去
His other caregiver’s coming, too.
什么 两个男人 行啊
Oh, two guys. That’s all right, then.
帕特里克 这真的很重要
Patrick, this is really important.
你知道这是什么感受吗
Do you know how this feels?
就好像我永远都在跑
It’s like I’m running permanently
却永远差那么一点点
just a little behind the rest of the field.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章魔力月光
下一篇文章寻:电影版
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!