Okay. Well, I could get you your computer.
你找到适合我的互助小组了吗
Have you found a good quad support group I could join?
瘫痪反斗小组
Quads “R” Us?
锡制轮椅俱乐部
The Tin Wheels Club?
或者我们能互相加深下了解
Or perhaps we could get to know each other a bit.
这样的话 你就能告诉我你究竟喜欢做什么
You know, because then you could tell me what you do like to do.
可…
May…
可能吧
Maybe.
克拉克小姐 我对你可是有所了解
Here’s what I know about you, Miss Clark.
我母亲说你很健谈
My mother says you’re chatty.

Yeah.
我们来个约定吧
Can we strike a deal?
在我身边时别那么健谈如何
Whereby you are very un-chatty around me?
好的
Okay.
你有什么需要的话
Yeah, well, I’ll just be in the kitchen if,
可以到厨房♥找我
you know, need anything.
好极了
Lovely.
他今天怎么样
So, how was he?
他又摆出那副史蒂芬·霍金的样子了吗
He done his Stephen Hawking
还是学《无悔人生》了
impression yet or just stuck with My Left Foot?
他挺好的
Ah, he’s fine!
好吧 你现在可以去吃午饭了
Okay. Well, you can take lunch now.
我和特里纳先生
Me and Mr. T. Have a few
每天这个时候得处理些事
things to take care of at this time of day.
特里娜
特里娜
特里娜
特里娜
还是很糟糕吗
还是很糟糕吗
还是很糟糕吗
还是很糟糕吗
还是很糟糕吗
还是很糟糕吗
是的
早上好
Good morning!
他今天心情不太好
Not a great day.
你要不要喝杯茶
Would you like a cup of tea?
对不起
Sorry.
瓦勒迪泽尔滑雪场
Val d’Isère.
那年雪很大
Good snow that year.
抱歉 我只是 我只是
Sorry. I was… I was…
你只是在看我的照片
You were just looking at my photographs,
想着我之前的生活那么美好如今却是这副样子
thinking how awful it must be to have lived like that
有多悲惨
and ended up like this.
如果你想继续打探 剩下的照片在抽屉里
The rest are in the drawer if you’d like to snoop around further.
早上好
Good morning.
我只要一说话 他看我就像看傻子似的
Every time I speak, he looks at me like I’m stupid.
老实说 你确实挺傻的
To be fair, you are pretty stupid.
是 但他还不知道啊
Yeah, but he doesn’t know that yet.
也许他对谁都这样
Maybe he’s like that with everyone
他又不知道你会不会留下来
until he knows whether they’re gonna stick around.
毕竟才10天
I mean, it’s only been 10 days.
简直度日如年
Feels like a lifetime.
你可不能辞职 路
Well, you can’t quit, Lou.
是吗 等着瞧吧
Yeah? Watch me.
我想回学校上学
Look, I’m thinking of going back to college.
有人从商科退学了
Someone’s dropped out of
他们能重新收我回去
business studies and they can take me back.
什么 那托马斯怎么办
What? What about Thomas?
学校里有托儿所 我们周末可以回来
There’s a nursery on campus. We’d come back at weekends.
我没有厉害的男朋友 路
I don’t have a Patrick, Lou.
我觉得我永远不会有
I don’t think I’m ever gonna have a Patrick.
我需要这个机会
I need this.
我懂了
Oh, I get it.
你就是想让我继续干这个悲惨的工作
You just need me to stay here in my miserable job,
来减轻爸妈的负担
so I can help Mum and Dad.
-我也做得不少了 -是吗
– I’ve done my fair share. – Yeah?
我不能留在这里
I can’t stay here.
你知道我不能的
You know I can’t.
拜托了 就当是为了我和汤姆
Please, for me and Tom.
路易莎 有客人要来
Louisa, some visitors are on their way.
威尔的朋友们突然来访
Friends of Will’s. It’s unexpected.
你最好…
You might need to…
我会泡些茶和咖啡
Oh, I’ll make some tea or coffee.
然后就回避
And I’ll make myself scarce.
那最好了
Yes, that would be good.
我想我…
I think I’ll…
我想我也不会打扰他们
I think I’ll leave them to it.
那些理疗什么的怎么样了
So how’s the physio and stuff?
有进展吗 有改善吗
All coming on? Any improvements?
没有
No.
你看起来挺不错的
Well, you look great.
-对 -所以…
– Yeah. – So…
所以
So.
你们二位有何贵干
To what do I owe this pleasure?
抱歉一直都没来看你 最近太忙了
I’m sorry it’s been so long. I’ve been so busy.
工作上忙得脱不开身 周末也是
They’ve been really working me hard. I mean, weekends.
办公室里也非常忙
Yeah, things are manic at the office, too.
从纽约来了个新人
New chap from New York.
叫贝恩 你有见过他吗
Bains! You ever come across him at all?
没有
No.
非常严厉 简直是个怪物
Fearsome. Total monster!
大多数时候我跟凳子都粘上了
Most days I feel I can hardly leave my chair.
拜托你说句话
Please say something.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我们俩都没想到事情会这样
Neither of us meant for this to happen.
我们一直以来都只是朋友
We were just friends for ages.
说实话
And if truth be told,
你出事之后 鲁珀特帮了很多忙
Rupert was the most terrific support after your accident.
真伟大
Big of him.
别这样 威尔 我…
Oh, Will, please. I…
我们还是走吧
We should probably go.
我很抱歉 威尔 真的
I’m sorry, Will. I really am.
我们都很抱歉
We both are.
我…我们真心希望你能好起来
And I… We really do hope things improve for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我都努力了好几个月了
You know, I tried for months.
他一直拒绝我 不让我来
He just pushed me away. Didn’t want me here.
你只能帮到那些 想让你帮助的人
You can only help someone who actually wants to be helped.
你要不要我…
I was wondering if you wanted me to…
最好别动
Right, well, you better
等我都收拾干净了
not move until I’ve cleaned that up because
因为我不知道如果轮胎扎破了该怎么办
I’ve got no idea what I’d do if you pop a tire.
糟透了
It was awful!
那可是他女朋友跟他最好的朋友啊
It’s his girlfriend and his best friend.
也不能怪她
You can’t blame her.
如果我脖子以下都瘫痪了
Are you really saying that you’d stick around with me
你还会跟我在一起吗
if I was paralyzed from the neck down?
我当然会了
Of course I would.
我不想别人因为可怜我才留下来
Well, I wouldn’t want someone staying with me out of pity.
让陌生人给你擦屁♥股♥ 天哪
I mean, strangers wipe your arse. Jesus!
想想所有你没法做的事情
And think of all the things you couldn’t do.
不能跑步 不能骑车
No more running, no more cycling.
还不能做♥爱♥
No more sex.
我们当然可以做♥爱♥了
Of course, you could have sex.
只不过得用女上位
It’s just the girl would have to be on top.
那到时候我们就那么做
Oh, well, we’d be doomed, then.
-听着 -什么
– Hey, listen. – Yeah.
-关于度假的事 -说吧
– About the holiday. – Yeah.
你觉得…
How do you fancy…
挪威怎么样
Norway?
挪威
Norway.
好啊
Yeah! Okay. Whoo!
太棒了
Great!
伙计们 我能去
Boys, I’m in.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!