就像什么都没发生一样
as if nothing had changed.
但我错了
Uh, I was wrong.
这个非常好吃 克拉克夫人
This is delicious, Mrs. Clark.
叫我乔茜就行
Oh! Josie, please!
我们想让今天特别一点
Well, we wanted to make today special.
特里娜要是能在多好啊
Wish Treena could have been here.
她是家里最聪明的人
She’s the brains of the family.
她还得上两年学 是吧 伯纳德
She got put up two years at school, didn’t she, Bernard?
比我们的路聪明
Overtook our Lou.
还不够聪明 不然就不会被搞大肚子了
Not bright enough to stop herself getting up the duff though.
帕 再来点鸡肉吗
Pat, shall I help you to some more chicken?
帕特里克 路易莎跟我说你是私人健身教练
So, Patrick, Louisa tells me you’re a personal trainer.
生活教练 健身教练 日常激励
Um, life coaching, physical training, motivation.
本地年度青年企业家得主 连续两年
Local young entrepreneur of the year, two years running.
路跟我说你以前也喜欢运动
Lou tells me you were a bit of an action man before.

Pat.
我可以为你制定一个健身计划
I bet if we got you on a really good fitness regime.
有一项瑞典的研究
There’s actually a Swedish study about
有办法帮助你训练肌肉
how you can train muscles to remember…
帕特里克
Patrick!
怎么了 我只是想…
What? I’m just trying to…
我知道 但是别…
Yeah, well, don’t.
我会记着你的建议的
I’ll bear it in mind.
谢谢
Thank you.
我只想说我们为你骄傲 亲爱的
Um, so, I just wanted to say we’re very proud of you, love.
还有 我不知道
And, um… I don’t know what
过去的一年我们要是没有你会怎样
we would have done without you this past year.
爸爸
Aw, Dad.
威尔 谢谢你雇佣了她
And, Will, thank you for employing her.
总得有人这样做
Someone had to.
这是我的荣幸
Pleasure’s all mine.
真的
Really.
给你
Here.
这不算什么 不过
It’s not much, but…
爷爷在电视上学的自♥制♥礼物
Granddad saw something on TV about making your own presents.
爷爷 谢谢你
Granddad, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
生日快乐

3个月的路
4岁的路
我太喜欢了 妈妈 谢谢你
I love it. Mum, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
接下来是我的
Mine next.
打开
Go on, open it.
我特地为你定做的
I had it made specially.
谢谢 帕特里克
Thank you, Patrick.
我也有东西送你 在我包里
There’s something for you in my bag as well.
你给路准备了礼物 真贴心
You got Lou a present? That’s very kind of you.
对不对 伯纳德
Wasn’t that kind, Bernard?
是很贴心
That’s very kind.
好吧
Okay.
相当贴心
It’s very lovely.
天哪 难以置信
Oh, my God! I don’t believe it!
-是什么 -但是你从哪里弄来的
– What? – But where did you get them?
这是个秘密
It’s a secret.
连裤♥袜♥
Tights?
世界上最棒的连裤♥袜♥
Only the best pair of tights, ever!
我要穿上试试
Oh, I’m gonna go try them on.
我现在就要穿上试试
I’m gonna go try them on!
我简直说不出有多喜欢它
I can’t tell you how much I love them.
真的 非常感谢
Really! Thank you.
我在你包里放了些蛋糕
I put some cake in your bag.
谢谢 乔茜
Thank you, Josie.
非常高兴见到你们
It’s good to meet you all.
还有帕特里克 谢谢你的
And, Patrick, thank you for the
健身建议
fitness advice.
只是帮我女朋友做好工作罢了
Just helping my girlfriend get the best out of her job.
你是个幸运的男人
Oh, you’re a lucky man.
她肯定挺擅长给你擦身子的
She certainly gives a good bed bath.
有意思 我喜欢他
Funny guy. I like him.
我可以带你去一个莎士比亚庆典
So, I could take you to a Shakespeare festival.
就是今明两天
It’s happening today and tomorrow.
那儿还有个雕塑公园我们可以去逛逛
Or there’s a sculpture park we could visit.
还有个红酒品鉴会
Or there’s… Ooh, there’s wine tasting.
我收到了这个
This came.
蒂莫西·德怀斯上校及夫人
邀请您参加他们的女儿
艾丽西娅·安娜贝尔· 德怀斯

鲁珀特·克里斯托弗·柯林斯的婚礼
七月十三日星期六下午三点
圣迈克尔教堂
请于六月十二日前回复
我可以带你去个地方吗
Can I take you somewhere?
我的初吻就是在那座城墙上献出的
First kiss I ever had was on that rampart.
反正这城♥堡♥也是你的
Probably didn’t hurt that you owned the castle.
也许我应该告诉她
Maybe I should have told her.
她一周之后就把我甩了
She dumped me a week later
跟一个本地的小店员在一起了
for a boy who worked at the local shop.
你过不去的
You’re never gonna fit through there.
真是太棒了
Oh, wow. It’s amazing!
威尔 威尔 别去 求你了
Will? Will! No, please!
威尔 停下
Will, stop!
你一起来吗
Are you coming?
这可不是个好主意
This is a very bad idea.
太危险了
It’s very dangerous.
这里太高了
It’s very, very high up.
风也太大了
And windy.
在我小时候 全世界所有地方
When I was a kid, this used to be my favorite place
这里是我最喜欢的
in the whole world.
你是不是在这走来走去
Did you walk around up here
假装自己是个勇士小王子
pretending you were a warrior prince?
还从展览馆里偷了把剑呢
Even nicked a sword from one of the exhibits.
重得要命
Weighed a ton.
我觉得这里仍是我最爱的地方
I think this would still be my favorite spot.
那是因为你没去过其它地方
That’s because you haven’t been anywhere.
那你说哪里比这儿好
So where’s better than this, then?
瓦勒迪泽尔
Val d’Isère?
巴黎
Paris.
太子广场 就在新桥旁边
Place Dauphine, right by the Pont Neuf.
在咖啡馆外面坐着 点一杯最浓的咖啡
Sitting outside a café with a strong coffee
还有刚出炉的牛角面包
and a warm croissant
抹上无盐黄油和草莓酱
with unsalted butter and strawberry jam.
那我们去吧 我们现在就可以去坐欧洲之星
So, let’s go! We could get on the Eurostar right now.
-不 -但是你刚刚还说…
– No. – But you just said…
你没明白 克拉克
You don’t get it, Clark.
我想以我自己的身份出现在巴黎
I want to be in Paris as me.
以前的那个我
The old me.
美丽的法国女孩会向我暗送秋波
With pretty French girls giving me the eye.
很值得期待啊
Could be something to look forward to.
我要是现在闭上眼睛
If I shut my eyes now,
就能感受到身处在那个小广场上
I know exactly how it feels to be in that little square.
每一丝感觉我都记得
I remember every sensation.
我不想让那些记忆被抹去
I don’t want those memories
要坐着轮椅挤到桌边
erased by the struggle to fit behind a table,
还有那些拒载我的出租车司机们
the taxi drivers who refuse to take me,
我轮椅的电池
and my wheelchair power
也没法在法国的插座上充电
pack that won’t charge in a French socket.
我来告诉你我们可以去哪里
I’ll tell you where we will go, though.
哪里
Where?
艾丽西娅的婚礼
Alicia’s wedding.
真的吗
Really?
你愿意陪我去吗
Will you come with me?
只要你想让我去
If you want me to.
我回来啦
Hello?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!