No, not for you, idiot-girl!
如果他心意已决
If this is what he really wants,
那就好好利用剩下的日子
then use the time he’s got left.
让它变得特别
Make it special.
向特里纳家要一笔预算 尽情玩乐
Ask the Traynors for a budget and go crazy.
组织一些 像是与海豚同游 跳伞
Organize, I don’t know, swimming with dolphins, sky-diving.
热辣大腿舞之类的活动
A nice, sexy lap dance.
城里的男孩总喜欢大腿舞
City boys always like a lap dance.
卡特里娜·克拉克
Katrina Clark!
一份遗愿清单
A bucket list.
让他看看生活可以多美好
Show him how good this time can be.
带他去各种地方 让他开怀大笑
Take him places. Make him laugh.
这个可以有
Bloody hell.
特里娜 如果这份清单的作用不止这样呢
But, Treen, what if that list could do more than that?
如果这能让他改变心意呢
What if it could make him change his mind?
威尔这两年里几乎没出去过
Will’s barely left the house in two years.
我们也试过了
We have tried.
对 但没成功过 如果路易莎能想出
Yes, but we haven’t succeeded. If Louisa can come up with things
威尔可以并且愿意做的事
that Will is able and prepared to do,
那非常好啊
then that’s all for the good, surely.
体育比赛 音乐会
Sports, concerts.
他如果能去任何一个我都很高兴
I’d love to see him do any of these things.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
路易莎 如果你可以给我一份日程
Louisa, if you can get me a schedule,
我可以看看能不能腾出空来
I’ll see if I can shift things around in my diary.

No!
让他自己来
Let him do it for himself.
威尔需要能觉得自己像个男人
Will needs to be allowed to feel like a man.
好了
There you go.
老天
Oh, my God!
你怎么穿成这样
What have you come as?
我才不管你怎么想
I don’t care what you think.
即便你新剪了头发
Even if you have got a new haircut.
你看上去像个疯女人
You look like a madwoman.
一个异常高兴的疯女人
An oddly cheerful madwoman.
我们要带南森去看赛马
We’re taking Nathan to see the horse racing.
赛马
Horse racing?
是的 南森从没去过
Yeah. Nathan’s never been.
没错 是真的
Yeah. It’s true.
而且我押了五镑在”美男子”身上
And, besides, I’ve got five pounds on Man-Oh-Man
8比1的赔率
at eight to one.
我爸的朋友吉米说它一定会赢的
My dad’s mate, Jimmy, says he’s a sure thing.
我猜
Just a wild guess,
你以前也没玩过赛马吧
but you haven’t been racing before, either,
是吧 克拉克
have you, Clark?
正好有个位置
The perfect spot.
太好了 我们运气真好
Look, we’re so lucky.
你确定 这里地太软 轮椅会陷下去
Are you sure? This is too soft, he’s going to sink.
不会 没事的
Oh, no. He’ll be fine. It’s gonna be great.
就这样
Right. That’s all right.
没事吧
Yeah?
你没事吧
You all right?
-我们该怎么办 -你拉我推
– What, do we need to? – Look, you pull and I’ll push.

Okay.
该死
Oh! Shit. Um…
别担心 只是羊绒的而已
Don’t worry. It’s only cashmere.
他卡住了
Yeah. He’s stuck
没关系 不会有事的
I know, it’s going to be fine. It’s gonna be fine.
-不好意思 -怎么了
– Oh, excuse me! Hi! – You okay?
-抱歉 你们… -克拉克
– Hi. Sorry. Do you… – Clark.
你们能不能帮我们一把…
Would you be able to help us? With the, um…
-因为他卡住了 -我们没事
– Because we’re a bit stuck. – We’re fine.
-我们没事 -不 我们没事
– We’re fine. We’re fine. – No, we’re fine.
可以吗 会不会太…你们真是好人
Yeah? Would that be… Very kind.
来 威尔
Come on, Will.
你感觉怎么样 没事吧
You okay? Yeah! You’re okay, aren’t you?
很好 加把劲
There we go. There we go.
太棒了 非常感谢你们
Brilliant! Thank you so much.
-谢谢 谢谢 -非常感谢你们
– Thank you. Thanks. – Thanks, boys. Thanks, fellas.
不用谢
No worries!
我们到啦 接下来一定很好玩
Guys, we’re here! It’s gonna be fun!
简单回顾一下…
Just a quick recap now…
快看快看 就是那匹马
Look, look, look. There he is.
是不是一看就稳赢
Don’t you think he looks like a sure thing, huh?
威尔
Will?
你输定了
You’re going to lose.
你怎么知道
How would you know that?
它的耳朵耸拉着 毛色没光泽
His ears are flat, his coat is dull,
步伐也很奇怪
and he’s got a funny walk.
好极了
Great.
所以你对赛马也是了如指掌
So, you know everything about horse racing, too.
并没有
No.
我只是观察 收集处理信息
I just look, process information
然后再做决定
and make decisions.
那匹马是绝对不可能赢的
And that horse is definitely not gonna win.
好吧 可我看上它了
Yeah, well, I like him.
有时候必须相信自己的直觉
Sometimes you just have to go with your gut.
我要去下赌注了
I’m gonna go and place my bet.
它们已在门前就位
They’re lining up at the gate now.
很高兴能看到”蓝色天堂”伤后回归
Good to see My Blue Heaven back after injury.
“恩赐之地”总是不愿进门
State of Grace always a bit reluctant going in.
听口令准备
They’re under starter’s orders.
起跑
And they’re off!
希腊之神
Greek God setting a good
起跑速度很快 内侧的小…
pace on the inside with Little Jim… Oh!
貌似有匹马没有起跑
We seem to have a non-starter.
“美男子”似乎给自己放假了
Man-Oh-Man apparently having a day off.
艾登·奥康纳
No, Aiden O ‘Connor looks
貌似也无能为力
like he’s just not going to get him going.
剩下的选手
Well, the rest of the field are now making their way
都在直道上疾驰着
along the straight at a cracking pace.
这地方看着真不错
This is nice.
是啊 我可喜欢当众被人喂饭了
Yeah, I love being spoon-fed in public.
你好 我们一共三位
Hello! We’d like a table for three, please.
没问题 可以出示下您的徽章吗
Of course. If I could just see your badge.
你说什么
Sorry?
这间餐厅只对贵宾徽章会员开放
This restaurant’s for Premier Badge holders.
我们有粉色的徽章
Oh, well, we’ve got the pink badges!
抱歉 我们只服务贵宾徽章会员
I’m sorry, we can only serve Premier Badge holders.
好吧 请问还有别的餐厅吗
Um, okay, are there any other restaurants?
我们有一处餐饮休息区
Well, there’s our relaxed dining area,
外面还有小吃摊
and there are stalls outside.
“口袋猪”家的猪肉三明治挺不错的
The Pig in a Poke does a nice hog roast in a bun
里面还有苹果酱
with apple sauce.
莎伦 我能叫你名字吗
Sharon. Can I call you Sharon? Yeah?
现在是冷清的周一下午
So it’s a quiet Monday
你们也有这么多空桌
afternoon and you’ve got a lot of empty tables.
我们就想吃一顿昂贵的大餐
We want to buy a really expensive meal.
我们不想去小吃摊吃什么猪肉卷
We don’t want to eat pork rolls at a stall,
有苹果酱也不要
even with apple sauce.
我很抱歉
Oh, I’m really sorry.
但你没有贵宾徽章 这是规定
You need a Premier Area Badge. It’s policy.
那好 那好 那个贵宾徽章要多少钱
Okay, okay, okay. So how much for a Premier Area Badge?
要加多少钱 十块吗 还是二十
What are we talking, like, another 10? Another 20?
女士 我们这里不卖♥♥徽章
We don’t sell badges, madam.
这里是餐厅
This is a restaurant.
你们要去售票处才能买♥♥
You’ll have to go to the ticket office.
路易莎 我们走吧
Louisa. Let’s go.
不不不 这不公平
No, no, no. This is nuts.
我们来都来了
We’ve come all this way.
路易莎

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!