All right. Make way!
舰长要你去见他
Captain wants your ass back on the boat right now.
加油 卡尔
Go, Carl!
加油 卡尔
Keep goin’! Go, Carl!
你有什么话要说?
You got anything to say for yourself?
说不出话了吧
Your response is noted.
听过搜救队救生员吗?
You ever hear of the Search and Rescue swimmers?
若有水手落海 他们就…
You know, sailor falls overboard, these men
潜水施救 长官
Dive in and save ’em. Yes.
你已经是他们一员了
You just became one.
我把你调到他们单位
I’m transferring you to their unit.
你是本舰游最快的人 又够种
You’re the fastest damn swimmer on this ship,and you have got to back it up.
谢谢长官 我即刻整装去报到
Thank you, sir. I’ll pack up and report to the deck department–
去那边只是游泳 没别的
You’re just there to swim. Nothing else.
你还是属于杂役团的一员
Stay with the stewards.
让他出去
Let him out.
卡尔 你没被关警闭
Hey, Carl. You know, the only reason your ass ain’t in the brig…
只因为你的皮肤不是很黑
is ’cause you high yellow, boy.
哥儿 保曼舰长看上你了
Boy, you in good with Captain Pullman now.
替我说句好话
Put in a good word for me,
好叫他们让我开船
they might let me drive the boat.
你不会相信 我升上等水手了
“You’re never gonna believe it, but yesterday…
是个光荣的甲板助手
I made Seaman, which is Navy for a glorified deck hand.
我会继续为你争光
I’m still not sure what I’m gonna be, but I’ll make you proud of me yet.
邮件直升机来了
Anyway, Dad, sounds like the mail chopper’s here,
爸 我得赶快上去了
so I better get topside.
替我抱妈一下 爱子卡尔
Give Mom a big hug for me. Your loving son, Carl.
长官 午安
Good afternoon, Chief.
怎么…
What the–
邮件直升机撞到无线电报员
Mail chopper clipped a radio mast!
他掉下去了
He’s down!He’s down!
立刻派个潜水员下去
Splash a diver, now!
机上有人 我要他们活着上来
Men on that chopper. I want ’em up alive.
潜水员上来了
Diver’s coming up.
快点 拉他上来 快点
Come on! Faster! Pull him up! Come on, Vince. Pull him up!
布拉谢 去抓住稳定缆
Brashear, get on that steadying line.
往后拉
Keep it up! Lay back into that! Keep it steady!
稳住 稳住
Keep it steady! Keep it steady!

stop
放他下来 放下来
Bring him down!
把他抬上去 让他躺在舱门上
Sailors, get him up! On the hatch. Ready?
脸朝下
Face down!
该死 早个几分钟他就有救
Goddamn!If I’d just been a couple of minutes earlier, he’d be breathin’now!
你们尽全力了
You did your best,
山岱士官长 汉克中尉
Chief Sunday. Lieutenant Hanks.
继续进行潜水程序
Complete the diving operation
副驾驶还在水里
The copilot is still in the water
柯林 把他带上来 上潜水装
Caughlin, it’s your turn over the side. Bring that man home. Hat him.
带山岱上尉去减压舱
Take Chief Sunday to the chamber for decompression.
往后拉 移到那边
Lay back on him. On the side!
潜水员升起 就位
Diver comin’up and over!
士官长
Chief?
减轻重量 妈的 减重
Drop the goddamn weight!Drop the weight!
待命潜水员 准备下去
Stand by divers, you’re in!
到底怎么回事?
What the hell’s going on?
柯林出事了 长官
Master Chief, we just lost Caughlin, sir.
待命潜水员 正准备下去
We got a standby diver going
等不了了 他还没准备好
He can’t wait that long.
你到底想干嘛?
Tellme what you’re doing? I got a man on.
进行快速潜水 给他根呼吸管
Gonna bounce dive, put him on a rescue line and yank him out.
下去 氮气累积起来之前上来
Bounce back before the nitrogen builds in my system.
沉太深了 你该称呼我长官
He’s too deep already, and you will call me “sir.”
我他妈一个属下快挂了 长官
Goddamn it, I got a man dyin’ down there, sir!
给我一支板手、一条救生绳 和一根空气管
Give mea wrench! Give me that spare life line and air hose!
已经挂了两个 一个快淹死
I’ve lost two men on my watch.I’ve got another drowning,
我不会让你去自杀
and I’m not about to let you commit suicide.
站好别动
You will stand fast!
你的人还没到他就死了
He’ll be dead before you get to him!
站开
Stand off!
你碰到水
I will take you to the captain’s mast,
我肯定在舰长会议上让你好看
and you will lose if you touch that water,
听到没有?
do you hear me?
是的 长官
Yes, sir!
他妈的
Goddamn it!
山岱首席士官长…
Master Chief Sunday,
你有严重空气栓塞现象
you’ve sustained a serious embolism.
栓塞
Embolism?
两边肺叶都严重受创
Both lobes of the lungs were severely scarred.
不能老是漠视大自然的法则
Can’t cheat the laws of nature forever, can you, Doc?
你的状况我们也束手无策
I’m afraid the condition’s totally inoperable.
真♥他♥妈♥衰毙了
Ain’t that a bitch?
下次我潜水受压时会怎么样?
So what happens next time I go diving? I start taking on bottom pressure?
压力一增加你必死无疑
Any increased pressure at all will kill you, instantly.
妈的 我还以为很严重
Kill me. Goddamn, for a minute there I thought this was serious.
小声一点
If you could keep your voice down.
才不呢 妈的 我想唱歌♥
Hell, no.Goddamn, I feel like singin’, man.

Ah, fuck!
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
喝酒 庆祝啊
Get me a drink. Celebrate.
你说的 我不是不能潜水了吗
You had me going. I thought I couldn’t go diving no more.
士官长 你吓到别的病人了
Chief Sunday, you’re scaring the patients.
那我怎么办?他妈的
How about me?Goddamn.
我有个主意
Hey, I got an idea. Maybe you can use me around here.
或许我可以在这里找个差事
Hell, I’m lookin’ to make a career move.
我正设法改行
Maybe,
可以雇我换便盆啊
maybe you can get someone to change the bed pans!
换他妈的便盆
Change the fuckin’ bed pans!
换他妈的便盆
Change the fuckin’ bed pans! Hey! Hey!
带出去
get him out
山岱首席士官长…
Master Chief Sunday,
以你目前的身体状况…
given your current physical condition…
和近来让人痛心的…
and the far graver issue…
违纪行为…
of your recent acts of misconduct,
你将被取消潜水资格
you will be medically disqualified from diving,
并处以三个月半薪处罚
fined one-half month’s pay for three months..
同时转调为教练
and reassigned toa training position,
我希望你重头学习…
where it is my greatest wish…
如何遵守法纪
that you will embrace a new found respect for authority.
本次听证结束
This hearing is concluded.
那就是我的目标 长官
That’s what I want to be, sir.
海军首席潜水士官长
A Navy Master Diver?
是的 长官
Yes, sir
上星期你还是个伙夫
Last week, you were a cook.
刚刚那个人…
Well, the man I just saw
刚刚那个人是位首席士官长
The man you saw is a Master Chief.
海军士官的最高阶级
That’s the highest rank an enlisted man can achieve in the Navy.
很多人奋斗一辈子都到不了
A lot of good men spend a career trying to get there and fail.
况且…
Besides,
潜水学校不收黑人
they are not gonna take a colored at diving school.
如果有你的推荐函呢 长官?
What if you were to give me a personal recommendation, sir?
我三天前才升你为上等兵
I just made you a deck seaman three days ago.
还欠你什么?
What else do I owe you?
以我看来…
The way I see it,
是我欠你 长官
I owe you, sir.
我会将你的请求发函出去
I’ll endorse your request,
但 不会有用的
but it ain’t gonna work.
二年后
美国海军潜水暨救难学校 纽泽西州贝扬
在外面等
Wait outside.
帕比先生 舰艇士布拉谢来…
Mr. Pappy, Boats wain’s Mate Bras hear is reporting
报到
for duty.
瞧瞧我们的海军先生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!