或许我是从鸟地方来的笨黑鬼
I may be some dirt dumb nigger from Podunk,
可是我努力向上
but at least I’m making something of myself.
但你是个一直充满仇恨的小人
You, you’re the same hateful, little man you started out as.
若不潜水…
Without diving, you’re nothing…
你只是个过气的老废物
but a lost, broke-down son of a bitch who used to be something.
ASNF

Hey!
他跟你说什么让你这么拼命?
What did he say to you to make you try so hard?
成为人上人
” Be the best.”
你做到了呀
Well, you are.
明天不要出席
Just don’t show up tomorrow.
帕比不会让你通过的
Pappy ain’t gonna let you pass.
那你呢 士官长?
What about you, Chief?
今天将决定谁成为海军潜水员
Today will decide which of you will become Navy Divers.
测验的项目是
The object of this test is
在水底将机件正确的组合起来
to correctly assemble this flange underwater.
要组合的零件已经在河底
The pieces required for assembly await you on the river bottom.
找到目标机件后
Once you have located your project flange,
送出要求工具的讯号♥
you will call for your tools.
我们会送下去给你
They will be lowered to you.
我们会计时
You will be timed on your effort
快速完成者酌量加分 但是…
and will accrue points for a speedy completion.
我们会不断输送氧气
However, we’ll keep pumping air down to you
只要你能忍♥受酷寒
for as long as you can stand the cold.
慢慢来 但是要做的正确
So take your time and get it right.
无法组合完成者
If you do not complete the flange,
以往六个月就白白浪费了
you have just wasted six months of your lives.
潜水员…
Divers,
准备就绪 向水边移♥动♥
square yourselves away and approach the rail.
水面 我已经找到我的目标
Topside, I have located my work light.
水面 蓝潜水员报告
Topside, Blue Diver.
目标寻获 要求工具包
I have located my project and am requesting my toolbag.
水面 红潜水员报告
Topside, this is Red Diver.
目标寻获…
I have located my project flange.
助理人员 请放下工具包
Tenders, lower your tool bags.
水面 这里是蓝潜水员
Topside, Blue Diver.
我尚未收到工具包
I’m still waiting on my tool bag.
蓝潜水员 你的工具包在河底
Blue Diver, your tool bag is on the river bottom.
士官 全体潜水员开始计时
Chief, start the project time on all divers.
机械士路克…
Machinist Mate Rourke,
一小时三十七分 组合完成
one hour, thirty-seven minutes.
中士工程助理士杨冒司
Survey or Second Class Yarmouth,
二小时十九分 组合完成
two hours, nineteen minutes.
做梦也没想到你会成功
I never thought I’d live to see it.
四小时九分钟
Four hours and nine minutes.
慢工出细活啊 克罗傅
Better late than never, Engineman Crofoot.
组合完成 底下水温如何?
Perfect assembly. How’s the water down there?
比雪人的屁♥股♥还冷 士官长
It’s colder than a well digger’s ass, Master Chief.
进去吧
Take it inside.
什么?他还没上来?
What do you mean, he’s still not up?
对不起
Excuse me.
潜水测试区
山岱士官长…
Chief Sunday,
营里每个伙夫和鞋童…
we have every cook and shine boy in this camp…
这会儿都想有样学样
thinking they’ll be next to try a stunt like this.
所以你给我听清楚
So you listen up.
他冻僵以前别让他上来
Don’t bring him up till he stops moving.
他快死了 长官
He’s near dead now, sir.
等他冻僵再说 士官长
Not till he stops moving, Chief.
放弃吧 伙夫
Give it up, cookie.
你会休克再也醒不来
You go into shock down there, you might not wake up.
起来吧 不值得为此丧命
Come on, now. This ain’t worth dyin’ for.
我的全名叫…
M-My name is…
舰艇士…
Bosun’s Mate
中士…
Second Class…
卡尔布拉谢
C-C-Carl Brashear.
我是位海军潜水员
I am a Navy Diver.
拉他上来
Bring him up.
拉他上来
Bring him up!
我来
I got him.
我们会拉他上来
We’re bringing him home.
水手们 别理这道命令
Sailor, disregard that order!
水手 水手
Sailor! Sailor!
士官长…即刻起…
Chief Sunday, effective immediately,
我解除你的任务
I am relieving you of your duties!
听到没有 士官长?
Do you hear me, Chief?
绳子拉起来
Hold the line. Hold that line.
再来 布拉谢 快到了
Come on, Brashear. You’re almost there.
先别动
Just a few more steps.
我们来帮你
Come on, we’ll help you.
打开
Open it up.
舰艇士卡尔布拉谢
Bosun’s Mate Second Class Carl Brashear,
九小时三十一分
nine hours, thirty-one minutes.
组合完成
Perfect assembly.
带他进去
Get him inside.
卡尔 你…你听到吗…
Carl, d-d-did y-y-you h-hear–
慢一点
Slow down, Snowhill.
我复学了 下周开始
They put me back in the diving program.I start training next week.
恭喜啦
Congratulations.
谢谢你卡尔
Thanks, Carl.
差点忘了 有…有听说山岱吗
Hey, I almost forgot. Y-Y-You hear about Sunday?
没有啊
No.
他放你过关 帕比先生气疯了
M-Mr. Pappy blew a gasket when the son of a bitch passed you.
降他一级并调差
He b-busted him down ashred and shipped him out.
他罪有应得吧
I guess that fucker got his in the end, huh?
我想是吧
I guess he did.
我想是吧
Guess he did.
ASNF 吾儿谨记永不忘本
I love you, dear–
一位先生请的
From the gentleman.
你不喜欢香槟
You hate champagne.
你获得一个潜水职务
You got a diving assignment.
布鲁克林♥军♥港 待命潜水员
Brooklyn Navy Yard. Stand by diver.
布鲁克林?布鲁克林
Brooklyn? Brooklyn!
我们能像老夫妻那样共进晚餐
Oh, baby, we can have dinner like an old married couple.
我没接受这项指派
Oh, well, baby, I didn’t take the job.
这机会我们等了三年
We’ve been waiting three years for that slot to open up.
我得潜水才能升官
Jo, I don’t move up in rank unless I dive.
待命潜水员升不上士官长
And I’ll never make Master as a stand by diver.
我会另外找机会
I’ll find something else.
三个月没来了
I’m three months late.
什么没来?
Late for what?
你快生…一个真正的宝宝?
You’re gonna have– A real… baby?
我们快要有真正的宝宝了
We’re gonna have a baby! We’re gonna have a real baby!
真正的宝宝
We’re gonna have a baby.
各位光鲜亮丽的先生女士们
Ladies, gentlemen, and the rest of you lowdown cats,
即将迈入新的一年
it’s time to ring in the New Year.
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
5…4…3…2…1
Five, four, three, two, one.
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
你得咄咄逼人
You have to get in their face
让他们知道谁是老板
and let them know who’s boss.
否则他们再也不会向你行礼
If you don’t, they’ll never salute you the rest of your life.
所以我得以坐在这里…
So I’m sitting there–
抱歉
Excuse me
我说他不记得我
What’d I tell you, huh? He don’t remember me.
资深士官山岱 海军海斯特号♥
Senior Chief Sunday, U.S.S. Hoist.
你断送了我的潜水生涯 中尉
You ended my diving career, Lieutenant.
少校汉克 幸会幸会
Lieutenant Commander Hanks. Pleased to meet you.
很久以前的事了 士官
That was a long time ago, Chief.
陈年往事了
Ancient History.
没事 只是过来打声招呼
Well, we just came by to say, “Hey.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!