史上最大规模海战
Biggest naval battle in history.
神风特攻队冲进圣罗号♥巡洋舰
Kamikaze ripped into this escort carrier, name of Saint Lo.
她沉入浅珊瑚滩中
She went down on a shallow reef,
我和六位同胞困在机房♥里
trapping me and six boys in the fire room.
只有一个方法可以脱逃
Only one way out.
开门淹水 游出去
Flood the compartment and swim up.
五层船舱 妈的五层
Five decks, cookie. Five fuckin’ decks.
舱门紧锁 尸横遍地
Locked bulk heads, dead bodies everywhere.
想到游这趟老二都发麻
You got to have your balls screwed on tight for that swim.
通话系统还有作用
We still had intercom.
老麦克阿瑟亲自通话
Old MacArthur himself came over that squawk box,
山岱 好个硬汉
“Sunday, you cocky son of a bitch,
我赌你能憋气四分钟
I bet you can’t hold your breath for four minutes and swim out of there.”
安然游出来听懂了吗?
Know what I said back?
不 麦克 不行 但是…
” No, Mac, I can’t, but I’ll bet you your cob pipe…
为了你的烟斗我赌憋五分钟
I can hold it for five,
因为那样才上得去 猪头
’cause that’s what it’s gonna take, motherfucker.”
卡尔 不值得啦
C-C-C-Carl, this ain’t worth
放开我
Get your hands off me.
因为我六个人才能活到现在
There’s six men still breathin’ today, ’cause I led ’em out of that fire room.
不过把以赛拉出泥沼里的舢舨
And now just ’cause you pulled little Isert’s white little fuckin’ ass…
就以为比我屌♥吗?来比比看
out of some row boat sunk in a mud puddle, you think you’re better than me?
你赌什么 伙夫?
What’s your bet, cookie?
让史诺希复学
Put Snowhill back in diving.
你欠他什么?
What do you owe him?
什么都不欠 是你欠他
Nothing. You owe him.
哦 是吗?没关系
Oh, yeah?
我赢 你今晚就滚 说定了?
Fine. If I win, you ship out, tonight. Deal?
说定了
Deal.
给他点颜色瞧瞧 首席士官长
Show him, Master Chief!
当我的助手好吗?
Will you be my tender?

Yeah.

no
加油
Let’s go, baby!
加油
Come on, Sunday!
开始
Go!
士官长加油
Come on, Master ChiefSunday!
一分十五秒
One minute, fifteen seconds.
二分二十五秒
Two minutes, twenty-five seconds.
我赌十块钱
Hey, it’s another ten bucks right here!
三分十秒
Three minutes, ten seconds!
四分钟
Four minutes!
别比了吧
Stop it!
士官长
Chief.
别比了
Stop it! Stop!
路克 停止比赛
Rourke, stop it!
卡尔 你还好吗 卡尔?
Carl, you-you okay? Carl?
山岱长官 你还好吗?
Chief Sunday, you all right?
扶着他
Hold it!
他没事 他没事
He’s all right.He’s all right.
闪人
Let’s go!

Joe
她想开下码头
She tried to drive off the pier like a crazy woman!
把她抬出车来
Get her outta the car!
今天是我的结婚纪念日
You know, today’s my wedding anniversary.
让开 让开
Come on, move, move. Come on, babe.
走吧 宝贝
Come on, baby, come on.
你怎么可以这样 比利
No, not you, Billy!
走啦 宝贝
Come on, baby. Come on.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard!
不要瞪我!
走啦 走啦
Come on, baby, let’s go home.
走啊 回家啦
Come on, baby, let’s go home
走啦
Come on.
大家回去吧
Go on home now. Nothin’ to see here.
乔 乔
Jo.

Jo!
我无法接受 卡尔
I can’t do this, Carl. .
我不能再过这种生活
I can’t live this life again
我把我爸拉出酒吧无数次
I pulled my father out of more Navy bars than I care to count.
你不懂怎么回事
Jo, you don’t know what happened tonight.
谁说我不懂?
Oh, but I do.
我通过毕业考了
I passed my finals.
对不起 对不起 乔
Oh, I’m sorry. I’m sorry,Jo.
重点是我要开始在贝勒伍实习
The point is, I’m gonna be starting my internship at Bellevue.
没有时间跟你见面
It’s gonna be crazy hours. I won’t have time to see you.
这种事不会再发生
I made a mistake.It won’t happen again.
会的 还会
Oh, yes, it will.
你一直想跟他打一架 你一直在等机会
You wanted to fight that man. You were just waiting for the moment.
你看不出来吗…
Don’t you see…
我跟你不一样
I’m not like you?
我追求的东西…
The things I want–
我追求的东西比较渺小
The things I want are smaller.
如果我努力工作 安分守己…
If I just work hard and keep my head down…
你会过得索然无味
Your whole life will pass you by.
卡尔…
Carl, most of what’s in those diving books…
潜水书里的东西你比我还懂
you know better than, than me.
你不再需要我或任何人的帮忙
You don’t need me anymore. You don’t need anyone.
我爱你
I love you.

Jo!
他在问你要不要嫁给他
He wants to know if you’ll marry him.
进来
Come in.
小心门 不要碰到任何东西
Watch the door, Chief. Try not to touch anything.
你知不知道室内的灰尘
Did you know that ordinary house dust…
大部分是人类的皮肤?
is composed primarily of human skin?
不 长官 我不知道
No, sir, I didn’t know that.
逼你三思你请进门的人
Makes you think twice about who you invite into your home
两匙机油就可以污染
Two table spoons of machine oil can contaminate…
整艘船的饮用水
an entire ship’s fresh water supply.
有些东西就是不能混在一起
Some things just don’t mix.
可以吗 士官长?
Do they, Chief?
他会通过考试
He’s gonna pass.
昨天笔试他考94分
Yesterday, he scored a 94 onhis final.
明天的测验他不需要快
Sir, he don’t have to be that fast tomorrow.
只要能完成指定操作
All he’s got to do is complete the exercise.
比利…
Billy…
总有一天有黑人从本校毕业
there may come a day when a colored diver graduates from this school,
但 不是明天
but it won’t be tomorrow
也不能在我任内的任何一天
or as long as I’m here.
你想必同意我的话
You agree with me, of course.
不是吗 士官长?
Don’t you, Chief?
我同意 长官
Yes, sir.
我们会淹死你 黑鬼
棒球季结束啰
Baseball season’s over, cookie.
我想是路克 不许自己怀疑…
I figured Rourke. I never even let myself think–
为什么?
Why not?
因为我看到你上次潜水
‘Cause I saw your last dive.
想知道我扮什么角色吗?
You want to know what I am? I’m the sorry son a bitch put here…
负责教训你的倒霉王八蛋
to get through your thick fucking skull
有些事是不会改变的
that some things do not change.
我理当及格
I deserve to pass.
是又如何?
Since when does deserving mean anything?
他们不接受黑人潜水员
They ain’t gonna have a colored diver.
因为在他们眼里
‘Cause no matter what you do, in their eyes,
你永远比较低等
you’ll never be as good as them.
所以你一定会失败
So, deserving or otherwise, you’re failing.
不 失败的是你
No, you are.
你认为我欠你什么?
You think I owe you somethin’?
我连屁都不欠你
I don’t owe you a goddamn fucking thing.
你没受到公平待遇 伙夫 一流人才都难以避免
You or anybody else. You got fucked, cookie. Happens to the best of us.
你说的没错 我们一点都不像
You were right, Chief. Youand I have nothing in common.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!