旧情绵绵喽
Auld lang syne and all.
旧情绵绵
Auld lang syne.
我不晓得你有个女儿
I didn’t know you had a daughter.
好说
Right.
她长的很可爱
She’s quite lovely.
得走了 比利要跟我跳支舞
Okay, we gotta gonow… because Billy’s gonna dance with me.
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
走啦 比利
Come on, Billy.
跟你美丽的老婆跳支舞吧
You’re gonna dance with your lovely wife, right?
我说吧?没那么难吧
Mmm, you see? Now, wasn’t that easy?
过气的老头
Has-been
是不难
Yes.
不要
No.
比利
Billy.
他是海军出名的大酒鬼
He’s the biggest drunk in the Navy is all heis.
资深士官山岱 兹裁定你违反
Senior Chief Sunday, I find you guilty…
军法行为准则第九十条
of violating Article 90 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice:
以下犯上
assaulting a superior commissioned officer.
犯行无法宽恕
Your conduct is completely unacceptable.
裁定六个月半薪处罚
You’ll be fined one half month’s pay for six months,
并禁足两个月
restricted to the confines of the base for two months…
同时降级为初阶士官长
and are hereby reduced in rank to Chief Petty Officer.
刚开始收看本节目的人
For those just joining us, our top story continues to unfold…
地中海的突发事件有新的发展
thousands of miles away in the Mediterranean Sea.
几个小时前
Just hours ago,
一架美国B52轰炸机
an American B-52 bomber…
飞越西班牙海岸时
flying a routine mission over the coast of Spain…
坠毁于西班牙某村庄
slammed into the snowy Spanish countryside.
坠毁前机上人员抛下所载核武
Moments before disappearing off radar, the crew jettisoned their nuclear payload.
三枚核子弹头随降落伞坠地
Three 50-megaton warheads parachuted to Earth.
已寻获二枚
Two were immediately recovered.
第三枚氢弹遗失在茫茫大海中
However, a third hydrogen bomb remains lost at sea.
你成功了
You made it.
贝姬 把玩具收起来
Becky, come get your toys.
深海搜寻将由伍德豪尔中心
a two-man submersible on loan
外派的两名潜水专家负责
from the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute.
海军舰艇在地中海
And yet, even as U.S. Navy ships comb
地毯式搜索核武的同时
the Mediterranean in search of the warhead,
俄♥国♥潜艇也没闲着
so do Russian submarines.
根据国际海洋法规定
According to maritime law, the bomb which disappeared in international waters…
核弹将属于先寻获它的国家
belongs to the first to find it.
负责搜寻的人员
Charged with locating and recovering the lost bomb before the Soviets do…
是画面中优秀的海军潜水员
are the elite Navy deep-sea divers pictured here.
他们的基地在维吉尼亚诺伏克
Stationed in Norfolk, Virginia,
数小时前才飞至此地
the divers were flown by jet to the scene just hours ago,
大部份还穿着今晨的制♥服♥
many still dressedin the same uniforms they were wearing only this morning.
美国海军海斯特号♥
西班牙海岸外
这里是舰长
Blue Diver, this is Captain.
蓝潜水员听到请回答
Blue Diver, come in.
我在这 哈特 有事吗?
I’m here, Hart. What do you need?
劳驾…帮忙找一下核弹
Carl, I’d appreciate it if you could find my lost nuke for me.
我还想升将军呢
I’d like to make admiral sometime before Idie.
我尽力而为 哈特
I’m doing my best, Hart.
我是舰长
Captain.
发现海底有个不明金属突起物
Topside, I have an unidentified metal object protruding from the sea bottom.
发现东西了 小心进行
He’s got something. Proceed with extreme caution.
收到
Roger that.
水面 是个可乐罐
Topside, we have a Coke can.
妈的可乐罐
Goddamn Coke can.
顺便带上来 士官长
Bring it on up anyway, Chief.
保持海洋干净
I like my ocean clean.
声纳关掉 底下有潜水员
Turn that equipment off. We got a diver down there.
不是我们的声纳
That’s not our sonar.
什么?
What are you talking about?
可恶
Shit.
指挥中心 这里是海斯特
Alpha Whiskey, this is Charlie Victor.
我的海域内有可疑潜艇
I’ve got an unknown object in my perimeter– classified, probable submarine.
蓝潜水员 发现不明物体
Blue Diver, Blue Diver, we got an unknown contact.
可能是俄♥国♥潜艇
Probable Russian submarine…
方位209 速度16节
bearing at two-zero-niner at sixteen knots and headed directly for your position.
正朝你的方向前进中
Take immediate evasive action. Repeat, immediate evasive action.
请立即闪躲 并准备撤离
Prepare for emergency surface. Blue Diver, do you hear me?
蓝潜水员 听清楚了吗?
Blue Diver, do you hear me?
蓝潜水员?
Blue Diver?
说话 卡尔
Talk to me, Carl.
请说话
Talk to me, Carl.
请回答 蓝潜水员
Come in, Blue Diver.
叫潜水站派出待命人员
Quarter master, tell the dive station to supply us a standby.
请回答 卡尔
Comein, Carl.
请回答 卡尔
Come on, Carl.
卡尔 听得到吗?
Carl, youread me?
我在这
I’m here, Captain.
他在那里
He’s there.
准备浮上来 卡尔
Prepare to surface, Carl. We’re bringing you home.
收到
Roger that.
下次吓死我之前
You wanna do me a favor? The next time you scare me,
麻烦知会一声
give me a courtesy warning first.
舰长 潜艇掀起大半边海床
Captain, that sub kicked up half the ocean bottom.
它帮我们找到了
It found it for us!
别开玩笑
You’re kidding me.
一点都没错
Oh, yeah!
他找到了
He thinks he found it. Yeah, you got it.
哇 你找到了 没错就是它
That’s it. You got it.
稳住
Steady! Steady!
小心 准备吊上去
I’m pulling it in!
把它弄上来 弟兄们
Pull it up here, boys.
从左舷上去 加油
Steady! It’s coming up toport.
这可是枚氢弹
Let’s go, boys! We got an A-bomb!
上来了 卷 卷 加油
It’s coming up, boys! Let’s go now! Let’s go, boys!
闪开
Move!
乔 乔
Jo?
我吓坏了
I was so scared.
对不起
I’m sorry.
哦 要命
Oh, shit.
你的腿…
Your leg…
差一点保不住
was nearly severed.
要很久才能康复
It’s gonna take time to heal.
最后 能拄着拐杖走路
Eventually, you’re gonna be able to walk again w-w-with a cane.
还能潜水吗?
Can I still dive?
很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
回家啦 卡尔
Come home, Carl
今早有人发现你先生
Mrs. Sunday, your husband was found drunk on a public beach.
醉卧在海滩上
was found drunk on a public beach.
他严重酗酒 必须勒戒30天
He’s an alcoholic and must remain in detox for 30 days.
就算步履蹒跚也不能倒下
If he should stagger, he will not fall!
就算倒下也要选个姿势
If he should fall, he will fall in such a manner…
将阶级遮住
as to coverup his rate
好让路人以为他是位军官
so that passersby will think he’s an officer.
初阶士官长不该喝酒
A chief petty officer shall not drink!
就算喝酒也不能喝醉
And if he should drink, he shall not get drunk!
就算喝醉也不能步履蹒跚
If he should get drunk, he shall not stagger!
就算步履蹒跚也不能倒下
And if he should stagger, he shall not fall!
就就算倒下也要选个姿势
And if he should fall, he will fall in such a manner
将阶级遮住
as to cover up his rate…
好让路人以为他是位军官
so that passersby will think he’s an officer!
我们极以你为荣 布拉谢士官
We’re all extremely proud of you, Chief Brashear.
赶快康复 回家享受退休生活
Now, get better, so you can go home and enjoy your retirement.
下一步考虑做什么?
How do you plan to spend your retirement, Chief Brashear?
成为英雄有什么感想?
Howdoes it feel to be a hero?
嘿 你好
How are you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!