别激动 爸爸
Just set it down, Dad.
走开
Step aside!
我的天那
My God…
你们对她就是这样的吗
…is this what she is to you?
你们争斗完把它撕碎吗 看看你们
Something to fight over, pull apart? Look at you.
你们三个眼睛里都有血丝了
All three of you have blood in your eyes.
那就是为 凯瑟琳好吗
ls that for Catherine?
或者是你们都想出一口气
Or is that so you can walk around and beat your chest like a bunch of apes?
该死的 你把话题扯远了
Goddamn it, you’re outside of this.
我也爱她
Well, l loved her too.
我想要些东西来怀念她
And l want something to remember her by.
这幅画就可以
Piece of this will do.
她讨厌这样
She’d hate this!
她讨厌它 汉克
She’d hate it, Hank.
道奇说的对 她讨厌这个
Dodge is right. She’d hate this…
更甚于死亡
…worse than dying!
疯子
Crazy people.
他们只是战争的一半
They’re only half the war.
你看见他们了 你也听到他们说的话了
You saw them. You heard what they said.
你就是战争的另一半
But you carry your half around pretty good too.
你没事吧
Are you okay with this?
直到你
Until you…
我甚至没有想过再接受别人
…l didn’t even think about being close to anybody else.
有时
Sometimes…
我仍然可以感觉到她 她就
…l still feel her. She’s…
在这里
…here.
特蕾莎我不想欺骗你
And l don’t want to cheat you, Theresa.
你想吃了整包吗
You’re going to eat that whole bag?
为什么你买♥♥了两包瓜子
Why do you have two bags of marshmallows?
当弹♥药♥用
Ammo.
等等
Wait.
这里太好了
lt’s so great here.
外面的天气不错
lt was so nice outside.
我决定在外面摆张桌子 怎么样
l decided to set the table out there. ls that okay?
你说可以进来的 对吗
You said to come in, right?
我知道
l know.
如果你想的话我们可以在厨房♥吃
We can eat in the kitchen if you want.
还有我做了天使蛋糕 希望你♥爸♥爸会喜欢它
And l got angel food cake, so l hope your dad likes cake.
我打算把它放回去
l was going to put that back.
我只是不知道界线在哪
Look, l just didn’t know where the boundaries were.
我也不知道界线在哪
l didn’t know where the boundaries were either.
让我来清理 对不起
Let me get this out of the way. l’m sorry.
我真的–
l really–
让我来吧
Let me get it.
我来打扫吧 好吗
Let me clean it up, okay?
我去拿抹布 我来吧 – 我来吧
l’ll get a rag. l can do it. – l’ll get it.
我说过我来
l said, l’ll get it!
只要给我点时间
Just give me a minute.
你是夹克
So you’re the jacket.
是的 是我
Yeah, that’s me.
两天前你来过这找东西
You were looking around here a couple days ago.
找到你要找的了吗
Find what you wanted?
我不知道
l don’t know.
我叫特蕾莎
l’m Theresa.
道奇
Dodge.
像拾起
Like the pickup.
他说你很漂亮 他应该说你很美丽
He said you were pretty. He should’ve said beautiful.
他为什么没有继承那种魅力呢
Why didn’t he inherit that charm?
你们吵架了 那是个好兆头
You had a fight. That’s a good sign.
我犯了个错误
l made a mistake.
我把东西放错地方了
l moved something out of its place.
别放在心上
Don’t pay that any mind.
他还是没想通
He’s still not right about it.
就像卡车撞到了他一样 向上帝发誓
lt’s like a truck hit him. Swear to God.
这里的蚌比其他地方好吃 进来吧
Clams, better here than anywhere. Come on inside.
里面太挤了
lt’s pretty crowded in there.
你想散步吗
You want to take a walk?
他不会告诉你太多事的
He won’t tell you much.
这个男人说话像鱼一样多
The man talks about as much as a fish.
不管怎样
Anyway…
从一开始就不顺利
…wasn’t good right from the beginning.
她家人认为她应该
Her family thought that she would be the one…
离开这里到外面去闯世界
…to bust out of here and just shake the world.
加勒特 太像他们了
Garret was too much like them.
他们认为不管怎样他会
They thought, anyway, that he would be…
是她的绊脚石 使她没有什么发展
…an anchor around her, keep her life small.
她是怎么死的
How did she die?
怀孕使她精疲力尽
Pregnancy just took the stuffing right out of her.
她父母让她呆在家里
Keeled over at her parents’ house and they kept her there.
于是 加勒特 去了 把门给踢倒了
So Garret went over and kicked the door down.
带走了她
Carried her out.
她也很高兴
She was glad too.
她竭尽所能的照顾她
He took care of her the best he could…
我猜想一个月左右 然后
…for about a month, l guess. And then… .
她终于
Well, she just…
撑不住了
…gave out.
现在你知道 加勒特为什么说话不多了吧
Now you know why Garret don’t talk much.
因为他的老子喋喋不休
Because his old man never shuts up.
现在我们可以吃吗
Can we eat now?
你应该把墙推倒
You ought to knock down some walls.
这里太挤了
lt’s getting too crowded in there.
承担不了
Can’t afford it.
我们自己来
Do the work ourselves.
看起来像是一艘船
Just end up looking like a boat.
加上个甲板
Add a deck.
两个房♥间
A couple of rooms.
为什么 你是想搬进来住吗
Why? You thinking about moving in?
永远不会的 这下你高兴了 是吗
Not in a million years. You’d like that though, wouldn’t you?
你看着我
Keep your eye on me.
他是怕我老♥毛♥病又犯了
He’s afraid l’m going to go back to my old habit.
有人要蛋糕吗
Anybody want any cake?
以前我喝酒像似的
l used to drink like a fish.
弄坏了我健康的身体 这不是什么大秘密
lt ruined my health. lt’s no deep, dark secret.
也不值得提倡
Well, it’s no citizen award either.
我的限制是一天两瓶啤酒
Two beers a day, that’s my limit.
换个话题吧
Change the subject?
话题变了 人也变了
The subject is change. People change.
甚至是你 这是话题
Even you. That is the subject.
晚餐很好
Good dinner.
你是晚餐最好的部分
You were the best thing about it.
如果我年轻150岁 那么 你就有麻烦了
lf l was about 150 years younger, you’d be in trouble, young lady.
你去哪里
Where you going?
到沙滩上吃我的甜点
Taking my dessert on the beach.
谢谢
Thanks.
他喜欢我
He likes me.
嗯 他是
Well, he’s a…
个好男人
…good man.
他说你屁♥股♥上有伤
He said you were a pain in the ass.
开玩笑的 那是我
Kidding. That was me.
好吧 他说的对
Well, he’s right.
你是晚餐最好的部分
You are the best thing about this dinner.
今天
And this day…
还有今年
…and this year.
我希望事情简单些
l wish it was simpler.
我希望它能早些
l wish it was easier.
对不起
And l’m sorry.
我不期望得到花 但是
Well, l’m not expecting flowers, but…
我们可以互相通电♥话♥的
…will we call each other?
好的
Well…
我还是有点
…look, l was kind of…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!