我也没有做过这个
l don’t do this either.
我不擅长这个
l’m not good at this.
对于两个从来没做的人来说 我们已经做的很不错了
For two people that don’t do it, we do it pretty well.
该生火了吧
Does it feel cold enough for a fire?
我认为我们还是彼此相爱的
l thought we were still in love.
但是也许我没有考虑到
But maybe l didn’t even think about it…
因为我有了儿子 工作 丈夫
…because l had my son, my work, my husband.
我正在努力地成为一名记者
l was on my way to becoming a writer.
我和戴维
And David and l…
正在考虑要第二个孩子
…were even talking about having a second child.
你能相信吗
Can you believe that?
后来有一天我正开着车
Then one day l was just driving along…
我就看到他们了
…and l saw them.
戴维 和那个女人
David and this woman…
一起走进公园
…walking into the park.
就在那一秒钟的一瞥中
And it was just a glimpse. lt was a second.
我就知道了
And l knew.
我坐在车里 我没有熄火 我只是坐着
l sat there in my car. l didn’t shut off the engine. l just sat…
坐了一个半小时
…for an hour and a half.
你面对不可能的事情
You’re faced with the impossible…
用了一个半小时
…and it takes an hour and a half.
他们在一起几乎一年了
lt was going on almost a year.
真不敢相信我跟你说了这么多
l can’t believe l just told you all that.
我是说 这种事发生在很多人身上 是吗
l mean, this stuff happens to everybody, right?
但是它发生在你身上了 特蕾莎
But it happened to you, Theresa.
对不起
And l’m sorry.
这种事你们镇上发生过吗
That kind of stuff happen in St. Claire?
这里什么事都会发生
Everything happens in St. Claire…
迟早的事
…eventually.
给我讲讲关于凯瑟琳的事
Tell me about Catherine.
好的
Well…
我们一起长大的
…we grew up together.
她是那种
She was kind of… .
能用微笑迷到人
People were drawn to her by her smile…
她的热情
…her enthusiasm.
她会使整个房♥间明亮起来
She could brighten up a whole room…
整个镇
…whole town.
我叫她圣女 凯瑟琳
l called her Saint Catherine.
她是怎么死的
How did she die?
她是生病死的
She was ill.
她的身子很虚弱
She was fragile.
对不起
l’m sorry.
没什么的
lt’s all right.
好了
lt’s okay.
你一直都住在这里吗
Have you lived here your whole life?
没有
Not yet.
这个地方
This place…
以前全是土路和沼泽地
…used to be all dirt roads and marsh grass.
真的吗
Really?
我妈妈讨厌这里
My mom hated it here.
在我10岁的时候 她带我去了维吉尼亚
She took me away to Virginia when l was ten.
但是在我16岁时我就回来了
But l came back when l was 16…
就再也没有离开过
…and never left.
我想念这里 我想念这里的气味
l missed it. l missed the smell of it…
在水上工作
…working on the water…
想我爸爸
…missed my dad.
这里的宁静
The quiet.
这里的风
The wind.
风 那算是风吗
The wind? You call that wind?
这风
The wind…
芝加哥冬天时的风
…in Chicago in the wintertime…
如果你不背着风走的话 你的脸就会被割伤
…you walk with your back to it or it cuts your face.
使你不能呼吸
Takes your breath away.
我们有很老的橡树
We got the oldest oak tree…
在卡罗莱纳州
…in both Carolinas.
你尝试到它的最顶端
You try and top that.
我只是想靠近它
l just want to be close.
小心灰尘
Watch the dust.
她看了我的计划
She took a look at my plans…
然后一句话都没说
…and never said a word.
一个星期后她把它画在帆布上了
A week later she had it on canvas.
这将是第一个
This was going to be the first.
我自己设计并建造的船
Designing and building my own boats…
那是我的计划
…that was the plan.
那将是以我的名义注册的船
This was going to be my signature boat…
我们永远不会把它卖♥♥掉的
…the one we’d never sell.
你们什么时候完成的
And when will you finish it?
我两年都没碰它了
l haven’t touched it in two years.
有一天
Someday.

Right.
有一天
Someday.
你会带我乘那条船出海吗
And you’ll take me out on that boat?
去兜一圈 到风会把我吓死的地方
Around the point, where the wind will scare me to death?
今晚不会有风的
There will be no wind tonight.
你知道
And you know that?
我是渔民的儿子
l’m the son of a fisherman.
注意气象频道
You watch the Weather Channel.
今晚你和我一起出航吗
Will you sail with me tonight?
我几天后回来
l go back in a few days.
我不能改变行程 因为我儿子要回来了
And l can’t change that, because my son’s coming home.
我不知道这是否有意义 也许
l don’t know if this makes sense. Maybe–
那是一个错误
Well, that’s a mistake…
让她偿偿你的咖啡
…letting her taste your coffee.
昨天晚上她很喜欢它
Well, she liked it last night.
她只是有礼貌而已
She was just being polite.
没有人喜欢的 记住我的话
Nobody likes it, take my word.
好吧
Be good.
哦 天啊
Oh, Lord.
怎么了
Now what?
不要冲动
Go easy.
呆在那儿别动
Hold it right there.
你挡住我们的路了
You stay out of our way!
强尼 这不欢迎你
You’re not welcome here, Johnny.
你们最好别挡着我们的路! 你们两个
You better stay out of our way! Both of you!
想让法庭再次修理你吗
Guess the courts turned you down again?
不关你的事 – 已经解决了
lt’s not your business. – lt’s settled.
不 我们只是想要回那些油画
No, we just want the paintings.
玛尔塔 它们是我生命中的一部分
They were part of our life here, Marta.
只有你一个人能看它们
The only one who sees them is you.
人们都应该看看它们
People should see them.
求你了 加勒特
Please, Garret.
那是她留下唯一的东西
lt’s all you left us of her.
这是你第一次说我害死她的
That’s the first time you called me her killer, Hank…
至少是当着我的面
…at least to my face.
没有人杀她
Nobody killed her.
当她生病虚弱的时候 他丢下她一个人
He left her alone when she was sick and weak.
她想回家来 – 这是她的家
She wanted to come home to us! – This was her home!
现在他正在杀害她妈妈
Now he’s killing her mother.
每天我都看到她伤心
l hear her heart break every goddamn day.
她的所有东西我都给你们了
l gave you everything of hers.
油画 你有了别的女人
The paintings! You got yourself another woman.
你到底关心什么 – 你这个王八蛋
What the hell do you care? – You son of a bitch.
别管这件事
Just stay out of this.
别过来
Step aside!
她就是在这画那些油画的
She painted them here.
她把那些油画挂在这里
She hung them here.
她是最后一个碰过画的 以后也是如此
She was the last to touch them! That’s how it’ll stay!
这就是你们想要的 是吗
This is what you want, isn’t it?
如果我把它撕碎 你们就能分一片了
lf l cut it up you can all have a piece.
你们就都能有她的一片了
You can all have a piece of her!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!