希望收到花
…hoping for flowers.
我可能住在这里
l could live here.
我没有说要吓你
l didn’t say that to scare you.
我吓到你了 是吗
l scared you, didn’t l?
你会来拜访我吗
So will you come and visit me?
你是说到内地
You mean inland?
我不去内地
l don’t go inland.
我们那有个湖
We have a lake.
一个很大的湖
A big lake.
好吧 我回去工作 照顾我儿子还有
Okay. l’ll just go back to my work and my son and…
你会忘了我的 对吗
…you’ll just forget about me, right?
每天
Every day.
水手 我有你的电♥话♥号♥码
l’ve got your number, sailor.
你也有我的 所以
And you’ve got mine. So… .
再见
Bye.
然后发生了什么事 – 等会 等会
And then what happened? – Later, later.
流浪者回来了 你好吗
The wanderer returns. How are you?
是的 你找到秘密的解答了吗
Yeah? So, solve your mystery?
没有什么秘密
There was no mystery.
他失去了他的妻子 凯瑟琳
He lost his wife, Catherine.
她是一位画家
She was an artist.
她去世了 但是他 没有办法忘了她
And dead but not forgotten.
这就是故事的结局吗
Right. So that’s it, end of story?
基本上说是的 没有故事了
Basically, yeah. There’s no story.
像那种 我是那么说的吗
Kind of like– Was it me that said that?
所以
So!
你说够了
Toodle-loo, on your way. That’s enough.
有遗憾吗
Any regrets?
没什么
Zip.
没有 那就好
No? Good.
那么她是怎样的人呢
So, what was she like?
她很漂亮、纤弱 而且是
She’s beautiful and wispy and…
个很棒的画家
…a great artist.
还有她无处不在
And she’s everywhere.
她在他房♥子里
She’s in his house.
她在商店里
She’s in the shop.
整个镇上的人都知道她
The whole town knew her.
他仍然和她相爱吗
ls he still in love with her?
她离开了
She isn’t gone.
这个是给你的 它很有趣的
That’s for you. And that’s very interesting.
研究部 我是 特蕾莎
Research. This is Theresa.
是我
lt’s me.
加勒特
Garret.
我知道
l know.
对不起 我
Sorry, l’ve been….
我完工了那船
l’m finishing the boat.
我的船
My boat.
我只想要告诉你而已
ljust wanted to tell you.
你好吗
How are you?
好几个星期
lt’s been a quiet few weeks.
我不知道
l didn’t know…
该说什么
…what to say.
我应然不知道
l still don’t.
需要帮忙吗
Need some help?
我正在计算
l was counting on it.
问题
Question:
我们只是非正式的还是什么
Were we just a casual thing or something else?
可能开始吗
Possibly a beginning?
只要回答就可以了 不要有压力
Just answers, no pressure.
你是花♥花♥公♥子♥吗 专找那些女游客
Just a playboy? Nail those tourist women.
我只是
l’ve only…
在我生命中我只关心两个女人
…cared about two women in my whole life.
凯瑟琳和
Catherine and…?
某个城市女孩
Some city girl.
大嘴巴
Big mouth.
强出风头
Pushy.
谢谢
Thanks.
你打电♥话♥来只是告诉我船的事吗
You just called to tell me about the boat?
我想你了
l miss you.
我想念所有的一切
l miss all of it.
加勒特 那为什么你不来看我呢
Why don’t you come see me, Garret?
只是拜访 不是什么诺言
lt’s just a visit. lt’s not a promise.
那样就够了吗
ls that enough?
你以为我是在拿我们的事打赌吗 但是我没有
Listen, you think l’m betting on us, but l’m not.
只是我和你一样害怕
l’m just as scared as you are.
我也想你
And l miss you too.
好吧 什么时候
Okay. When?
我应该什么时候来
When should l come?
昨天
Yesterday.
你不会乘船来 对吗
You’re not coming by boat, are you?
喷气机 帆板运动员
Jet Ski? Windsurfer?
你自己看着办吧
So behave yourself.
你有票吗
You got your ticket?
我当然有票阿
Of course l have my ticket.
在我所有的衣服上写上我的名字
Got my name on all my clothes.
我还带了打电♥话♥用的硬币
And l got a quarter for a phone call.
你有给她的孩子带礼物吗
You got a gift for that kid of hers?
在飞机场的商店我买♥♥了一个
Get one at the airplane gift shop.
不要惹事或其他的什么
Don’t get into any fights or anything.
车来了
There it comes.
真是准时 和你老子一样
Right on time, just like your old man.
不要扔掉你的食言
Don’t throw your back out.
按时吃药
Take your pills.
据我计算 在我回来的时候 冰箱里应该还剩两瓶啤酒
By my count, there should be 2 beers left in the fridge when l get back.
计算别人的啤酒 那可是很糟糕的职业
That’s a sorry occupation, counting other people’s beers. .
如果你让肯尼或其他儿童游客帮你买♥♥啤酒
lf you get Kenny or any tourist kids to score you beer…
我会知道的
…l’ll hear about it.
有人替我盯着你
l got two counties covered.
那位女士一定是把你迷住了
That lady sure got you gut-hooked.
要不你怎么会这么吝啬呢
How’d you get to be so mean?
一周后见
See you in a week.
你说什么鬼话
The hell you say!
不是说你 你的飞机票在座位上
Not with your plane ticket on the seat here!
好狗
Good dog.
妈妈 我想他在这
l think he’s here, Mom.
你有点紧张
You’re kind of nervous.
真的吗
Really?
我看上去很好 对吗
l look great though, right?
好的 我就是这个意思
Okay, is what l meant.
你做到了
You made it.
进来
Come in.
你没有戴船长的帽子来 我认为他会很失望
l think he’s disappointed that you don’t have a captain’s hat on.
那就是他所期望的 对吗
That’s what he was expecting. Right?
进来吧
Come on in.
我不知道这个是否适合这个年龄的男孩 但是
l don’t know if it suits a boy your age, but… .
很好
lt’s great.
谢谢
Thanks.
很好 加勒特
Sweet, Garret.
他对暴♥力♥的东西很感兴趣
He’s into this mayhem thing.
我想那是男人的本质
l think it’s a male deal.
加勒特 谢谢
Garret, thank you.
她不喜欢巧克力
She hates chocolates.
真是多嘴
lt’s really weird.
真的吗
True?
是的 但是你太可爱了
Yes, but it was very sweet of you.
请原谅
Excuse me.
谢谢 那正是我想要的
Thank you. That’s what l really wanted.
你一定累坏了
You got to be beat, no?
希望你不要介意
l hope this is okay.
这样很好
This is fine.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!