You’re right. The chump never knew what hit him.
但如果你知道我来杀你的 你怎么知道我现在不想杀你了
But if you knew I’d come to kill you, how do you know I won’t still?
你现在杀我没有什么意义
There’s nothing in it for you now.
他死了 你我之间就没有任何威胁了
With him dead, you and me got nothing on each other.
– 把枪给我 – 为什么
– Let me have the gun. – Why?
把这个嫁祸给戴恩
Pin this on the Dane.
这件事之后 我们俩谁也不想继续看到他还活着
Neither of us want him walking around after this.
警♥察♥现在是利奥这一边的了 他们才不关心为什么要处死戴恩
The cops’ll be Leo’s now. They won’t care what they hang the Dane for.
说的对
I guess that’s true,
如果你不介意留着那把杀了凯斯帕和明科的枪
if you don’t mind keeping the gun that killed Caspar and Mink.
明科到底为什么要杀了罗格
Why did Mink shoot Rug anyway?
我不知道 一团乱
I don’t know. It was just a mix-up.
给你
Here.
– 所以你要说是戴恩干的 – 是的
– So you’re gonna say the Dane did this? – Sure.
明科觉得罗格在跟踪他
Mink thought Rug was tailing him.
你知道明科这人 歇斯底里 整天胡说八道 神经兮兮
You know Mink. Hysterical. Skin full of hop, head full of boogeyman.
有一天哭着回家 说他不得不打死了戴恩的一个手下
Comes home crying one day, saying he had to pop one of the Dane’s spies.
罗格正在跟踪维娜 不是明科 明科只是碰巧跟她在一起
Rug was tailing Verna, not Mink. Mink just happened to be with her.
有意思吧
Funny, ain’t it?
明科特别害怕戴恩发现我们两个住在一起
Mink was terrified the Dane’s find out me and him were jungled up together.
我猜你是一直让他担心害怕 这样你就可以控制他了
I bet you kept him worried about that to keep him under your thumb.
是啊 又怎样呢 很多钱吧
Yeah, so what? Scratch, huh?
一点红利
A little bonus.
– 明科为什么要拿走罗格的假发 – 谁知道 那家伙当时神志不清
– Why did Mink take Rug’s hair? – Beats me. The kid was dizzy.
五五分怎么样 还是说我得多拿一点 毕竟人是我杀的
Fifty-fifty on the dough? Or maybe I should get more, since I did the deed.
好吧 你留着吧 还是你留着吧
Okay, you keep it. I want you to have it.
伯尼 我们不能诬陷是戴恩做的
Bernie… we can’t pin this on the Dane.
– 为什么不能 – 因为戴恩已经死了
– Why not? – Because the Dane’s already dead halfway across town.
– 你到底在说什么 – 艾迪·戴恩已经死了
– What the hell are you talking about? – Eddie Dane is dead.
而且是你干得
It’s gotta be you.
我的意思是 是你的手♥枪♥弄死他的
I mean, it was your gun.
这是怎么回事儿 你到底在说些什么
What is this? What the hell are you talking about?

You…
你拿了我的枪 这只是你的片面之词
You took my gun. It’s just your word against mine.
不见得
Not necessarily.
你疯了么
Are you crazy?
我们扯平了 你自己说的 我们彼此之间都没有什么威胁
We’re square. You said it yourself. We got nothing on each other.
是啊
Yep.
那这对你有什么好处 没有动机啊
So what’s in it for you? There’s no angle.
你不能就那么毙了我
You can’t just shoot me like that.
天啊 没道理啊
Jesus Christ, it don’t make sense.
汤米
Tommy…
汤米
Tommy!
摸摸你的良心
Look in your heart.
– 你的良心 – 什么良心
– Look in your heart. – What heart?
泰德 我是汤姆
Tad? It’s Tom.
告诉拉扎尔 我能还他钱了
Tell Lazarre I got his money.
是的 所有钱
Yeah, all of it.
我想给今晚的比赛下注
I wanna place a bet on tonight’s fight.
– 他们在楼下已经招待过你了 – 什么招待
– They set you up downstairs? – How’s that?
酒或者是什么东西的
A little hooch, whatever?
谢谢你能来 汤姆 利奥急着想要见你
Thanks for coming, Tom. Leo’s real anxious to see you.
是啊 我正好在这附近
Yeah, I happened to be near.
呃 好吧 现在可能时间不太对
Well, uh, actually this might not be the best time.
– 谁在里面呢 – 欧杜和市长
– Who’s he got in there? – O’Doole and the mayor.
– 那我下次再来 – 我们明天要把那个犹太佬埋了 你可以来啊
– I’ll try again. – They’re planting the sheeny tomorrow. You could stop by.
– 人真多 – 去死
– Big turnout. – Drop dead.
她承受了很多压力
She’s under a lot of strain.
是啊 好吧 最起码她没打我
Yeah, well, at least she didn’t hit me.
很高兴你能来 汤米
Glad you came, Tommy.
– 我想 – 她把车开走了
– I guess, uh– Huh? – She’s taking the car.
– 我想我们可能要走回去了 – 是啊
– I guess we’re walking. – Guess we are.
我们 呃 我们要结婚了
We’re, uh…We’re getting married.
恭喜你啊
Congratulations.
有趣的是 是她提出来的 我觉得好像不该说出来
Funny thing is, she asked me to tie the knot. I guess you’re not supposed to say that.
– 没事儿的 恭喜你 – 谢谢
– It doesn’t matter. Congratulations. – Thanks.
哦 汤姆 你怎么就不能告诉我你到底在计划些什么呢
Hell, Tom, why didn’t you tell me what you were up to?
我以为你是真的走了
I thought you’d really gone over.
我也不至于十恶不赦 你可以告诉我啊
Not that I didn’t deserve it, but you could’ve told me.
告诉你只会坏了事儿 如果
Telling you would only have queered things if it…
没什么意义
There just wasn’t any point.
我懂
I can see that.
从头到尾都太精明了
It was a smart play all around.
我想你知道我很感谢你
I guess you know I’m grateful.
不用
No need.
嘿 我猜你跟我打的那架
Heh! I guess you picked that fight with me…
就是为了能够接近凯斯帕吧
just to check yourself in with Caspar.
我不知道 你做事情的时候总是知道原因么 利奥
I don’t know. Do you always know why you do things, Leo?
当然了
Sure I do.
– 真的很高明 – 好吧
– It was a smart play. – Fine.
天啊 汤姆 如果你能再为我工作的话 我愿意做任何事
Jesus, Tom, I’d do anything if you’d work for me again.
我知道我做了一些蠢事 有的时候像个猪头一样
I know I’ve made some bonehead plays, I know I can be pigheaded sometimes
但你可能也会啊
but, damn it, so can you.
我需要你 我们可以变得像以前一样
I need you. Things can be the way they were.
我知道 我就是知道
I know it. I just know it.
至于你和维娜 我理解
As for you and Verna, well, I understand.
你们都年轻
You’re both young.
算了 汤姆 我原谅你了
Damn it, Tom, I forgive you.
我可没让你原谅我 我并不想要被原谅
I didn’t ask for that, and I don’t want it.
再见 利奥
Good-bye, Leo.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章薇塔与弗吉尼亚
下一篇文章狗镇
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!