妈妈咪呀 你真的很出色
Mamma Mia, you were good.
-你来猜猜接下来 -你不会是
– Can you guess what surprise – Oh, you don’t…?
– 给你准备的是什么惊喜 -就是 出场吧
-I’ve got up my sleeve for you? -Oh, yes! Hit it!
BGM: Dancing Queen
♪周五夜晚 灯光昏暗♪
♪ Friday night and the lights are low ♪
♪想要找个地方出去玩♪
♪ Looking out for a place to go ♪
♪那里音乐真棒♪
♪ Where they play the right music ♪
♪让人尽情摇摆♪
♪ Getting in the swing ♪
♪你来寻觅王者♪
♪ You come to look for a king ♪
♪谁都潜力无限♪
♪ Anybody could be that guy ♪
♪夜未央 音乐靓♪
♪ Night is young and the music’s high ♪
♪摇滚入场 全都劲爽♪
♪ With a bit of rock music Everything is fine ♪
♪你想要跳舞♪
♪ You’re in the mood for a dance ♪
♪你抓住了机会♪
♪ And when you get the chance ♪
♪你就是舞后♪
♪ You are the dancing queen ♪
♪年轻又甜美 你才17岁♪
♪ Young and sweet, only 17 ♪
♪舞后♪
♪ Dancing queen ♪
♪感受着鼓点的韵律 哦耶♪
♪ Feel the beat from the tambourine Oh, yeah ♪
♪你尽情舞动♪
♪ You can dance ♪
♪你尽情摇摆♪
♪ You can jive ♪
♪舞动人生 享受人生♪
♪ Having the time of your life Ooh ♪
♪就是这个女孩 就是这般图景♪
♪ See that girl, watch that scene ♪
♪她生来就是舞后♪
♪ Diggin’ the dancing queen. ♪
音乐剧《妈妈咪呀》全班人马
The cast of Mamma Mia: The Musical!
是不是超级酷炫
Wasn’t that fabulous?
我想稍微缓缓
Oh, I think a little pause, methinks.
-缓口气 -默一下
– A little breather. – A little mo-mo.
等等
Bear with.
有请
It is…
莎莉·菲利普斯
Sally Phillips!
BGM: Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen
♪这是我的电♥话♥号♥码♪
♪ But here’s my number ♪
♪有空打给我♪
♪ So call me, maybe ♪
♪我刚遇见你♪
♪ Hey, I just met you ♪
♪虽然很疯狂♪
♪ And this is crazy ♪
♪这是我的电♥话♥号♥码♪
♪ But here’s my number ♪
♪有空打给我♪
♪ So call me, maybe ♪
等等
Bear with.
好了
Back.
♪有空打给我♪
♪ Call me, maybe ♪
♪我刚遇见你♪
♪ Hey, I just met you ♪
♪虽然很疯狂♪
♪ And this is crazy ♪
♪这是我的电♥话♥号♥码♪
♪ But here’s my number ♪
♪有空打给我♪
♪ So call me, maybe ♪
♪所有男生♪
♪ And all the other boys ♪
♪都要追我♪
♪ Try to chase me ♪
♪这是我的电♥话♥号♥码♪
♪ But here’s my number ♪
♪有空打给我♪
♪ So call me, maybe. ♪
你好 莎莉·菲利普斯
Hello! Sally Phillips.
你好呀
Hello-ingtons!
莎莉 你真是「超级棒可可冻人」啊
Sally, you’re a fab-Yule-log with coco-late on top.
我记得我原来这样说过
I think I said once!
那我们来看看经典的「蒂利利」片段
Let’s just have a look at some vintage Tillingtons.
我要宣布个「东东」
I have an announcementington.
热腾腾的消息
News flush… Psshhhh!
你可真是太放任自流了 懒鬼大奶酪
You have majorly let yourself go. Slackeroni cheese!
我们要去找个夜♥总♥会♥「拉拉扯扯」
We need to get to a nightclub and go on the pullingtons.
你也来嘛 肯定会超级妙不可言
Will you come? It’s going to be tremendulent.
抱歉 等等 等等
Ah! Oh, sorry. Bear with. Bear with.
等等 等等
Bear with. Bear with.
好想狼吞虎咽消灭掉它们
Looks Edible Von Guzzle Bucket.
人家现在也饿得慌
I’m starvington stations.
没错 饿虎扑食夫死饥
Yeah, Hungerlos McMungerlos.
但是非常抱歉 我有很多事实能证明
Uh, Ryan Sosling. I have dos factos.
目瞪口呆风中凌乱啊
Flabbergaster-moo-moo!
他是切达峡谷[英国最大的峡谷]
Well, he is Cheddar Gorge.
迪西 拉拉 小波无敌爽呀[天线宝宝角色]
Feeling Tipsy, Laa-Laa and Po.
蒂利宝宝
Tilly-tubbies!
你的蒂利语言风格 让人印象非常深刻
At the Tilly language, you were just brilliant.
我很喜欢用这种蒂利风格
I loved doing the Tilly language.
我刚用电脑查了下 找了些当前流行的
I just looked in my computer and I found a list of them today.
因为蒂利… 不对 是莎莉
Because Tilly was… Tilly?! Sally!
莎莉是唯一能在拍摄前
Sally was the only cast member that would get the script
拿到剧本的演员
before we went in production
因为她语言能力非常强
because she was so good at the language
所以她会折腾下她的台词 改进一下
that she would mess around with what I gave her and make it better.
那是因为我们上的是寄宿制学校
I think that’s cos we went to boarding school
像狱友一样有自己的行话
and like prison inmates have their own special language,
你在寄宿制学校里总会有
at boarding school you always
-你自己的特殊语言 -确实
– had your own special language. – True.
你有没留意到过去十年里
Have you noticed that words in the last ten years
用词变得蒂利化了
have got more Tilly?
我一直觉得蒂利化像是一种病
I always thought Tilly was like a disease
我并不意外
and it doesn’t surprise me
而且还在传播 我们都被传染了
that it’s spread to… I mean, it spread to all of us.
我们都开始说「巨爱你哦」
We all started saying “Lovingtons”.
我叫你霍吉可爱多 你叫我哈德宝儿
I call you Hodglingtons, you call me… Haddlepops.
现在我们又会说「冷静放松」「好基友」
But I think we’ve now got things like chillaxing, bromances,
「男式眼线」「男人说教」
guyliner, mansplaining,
好像越来越严重了
it seems like it sort of got worse.
是啊 我们都被传染了
Yeah, well, we’re all infected.
你会说「社交控」吗
Do you use things like FOMO?
派翠西亚 你知道「社交控」是什么意思吗
Patricia, do you know what FOMO means?
-不知道 -你不知道吗
– No. – Do you not?
意思是「担心会错过什么事情」
It means fear of missing out.
我知道「无孩解脱」
I’ve got RAGOWK.
什么是「无孩解脱」
What’s RAGOWK?
外出时不带孩子 感到解脱
Relief at getting out without kids.
「无孩解脱」
RAGOWK.
现场有些家长是解脱了
There’s a few parents who are relieved, there.
我不得不说 我还是更偏好
I have to say, I think I preferred it
更直白的语言
when it was a simpler language.
米兰达喜欢的是这种简单的表达
Miranda liked simpler words like this.
「插入」这个词就简单明了
Plunge is a lovely word.
「插入」
Plunge.
「插入」
Plunge!
「随便看看」 不错
Browse. Yeah.
这个词就不错
She’s a lovely word.
还有「疑虑」 疑虑这个词也不错
And qualms. Qualms is a good word.
我十分疑虑
I do have qualms.
我对他俩疑虑忡忡
I have qualms about them both.
我说「疑虑」说得有点多了
I’ve said qualms too much now.
我对「疑虑」这个词感到疑虑
I have qualms about the word qualms.
我的疑虑很疑虑
I have a qualm qualms.
许姗·多 叫我小许吧
Susan Perb. Call me Sue.
与superb同音 意为高超 卓越
-「许·多」 -对
– Sue Perb? – Yes.
「许多」哎
Sue Perb?!
你们不觉得好笑吗
How is that not funny?
「抽搐」
Spasm!
「紧拿」 「癫」
Clutch. Cusp.
「兼」 「诈」
Slash. Thrust.
我要把窗户开个缝 可以吗
I’ll crack open a window, shall I?
「缝」 小样儿的
Ooh, crack, cheeky.
「缝」
Crack.
「插入」
Plunge.
「插入我的缝」 不可以
Plunge my crack. No!
还有谁来说说他最喜欢的词是什么
Anyone else have any favourite words?
「开膛鸡」
Spatchcock!
-还有谁 -滚边
– Anyone else? – Flange.
是「全新的我」那集里的毒舌酱和丹尼 太好了
Oh, it’s Stinky and Danny from The New Me episode! Lovely.
-还有谁 -圣诞彩球

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!