I was like a female Rain Man.
我活像个自闭女人
Oh, no, it def-def-definitely wasn’t Rain Man.
不,你一点也不像自闭症
Definitely not Rain Man.
一点也不自闭
Come and have a midnight snack with me and some…
过来陪我吃宵夜
…girl talk. Come on.
聊聊女人的事,来吧
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗?
We can’t have pizza and beer!
我们不能吃披萨、喝啤酒
Do you know how many calories you’re talking about?
你知道热量有多高吗?
It’s light beer and she’s gonna throw it up anyway.
这是淡啤酒 反正她也会吐出来
Come on.
来吧
Come with.
跟我来
No?
不要?
No takers? No?
没人要陪我?
All right, I’ll just sit here.
好吧,我就坐在这儿
You guys go back on your bicycles…
你们继续踩脚踏车
…and I’ll sit here with my very large, cheesy pizza.
我自己享用这个大♥乳♥酪披萨
Oh, look at all that cheese.
喔,好多乳酪
Cheryl, don’t.
雪若,别吃
At least scrape off the toppings.
至少把上面的乳酪刮掉
First step, pizza. Second step, flaming batons…
先吃披萨,再耍点火的指挥棒
I guess we’ll be needing more pizza.
披萨可能不够了
I want another drink!
我还要喝
We’re gonna get a drink.
我们去喝酒
Another round, ladies?
你们还要再喝吗?
I can’t do another one!
我不能再喝了
Yes, you can!
可以啦
This is so weird!
好奇怪
This is my third one and I don’t feel a thing!
我喝了第三支,却毫无感觉
Really?
真的吗?
Like when I did my interview question.
就好像在回答机智问题一样
Don’t worry, we all sucked.
放心,大家都答得很烂
You know, I had such a good answer to that question too.
其实我有很好的答案
…who takes me to a romantic dinner.
要带我去吃浪漫的晚餐
Then we walk along the beach barefoot…
然后赤脚走在沙滩上
…discussing books and music and movies!
讨论书、音乐和电影
No wonder you’re still a virgin.
难怪你还是处♥女♥
Time to paint. Come on.
该去打鼓了,走吧
No, my contacts.
不行,我的隐形眼镜
We’ll stay here.
我们要留下来
We’re gonna have more pizza and beer.
我们想再吃披萨、喝啤酒
Have fun!
好好玩吧
This is so much fun.
真好玩
Yeah, it’s fun.
对啊,好玩
It’s so fun it should be illegal.
好玩得像违法似的
Speaking of illegal…
提到违法…
…have you ever, like committed a crime?
你曾经犯罪吗?
Yes!
有啊
Yes, I did.
我曾犯罪
Go on.
说吧
One time I stole red underwear from the department store.
我曾在百货公♥司♥偷过红色内衣
My mother wouldn’t buy them!
我妈不肯买♥♥给我
She said they were Satan’s panties.
她说那是撒旦的内衣
So is that it?
就这样?
Yeah.
对啊
Oh, there was this one thing in college with my lit professor.
还有大学时和文学教授那件事
One day I came to his office.
有一天我去他的办公室
He said he wanted to discuss a paper I wrote.
他说要谈我的一篇报告
He wanted to discuss a paper, right?
他想谈我的一篇报告
Hey, can I get another one of these tubie things?
我可以再喝吗?
Yeah, can we get another tubie?
麻烦你再给我们酒
Anyway, he attacked me.
结果,他强♥暴♥了我
Cheryl, did you report him?
雪若,你有报案吗?
No, I never told anyone before this.
没有,我不曾告诉过任何人
I know that happens all the time.
我知道这种事屡见不鲜
No, it doesn’t!
不,才不是这样
Cheryl, it doesn’t.
雪若,才不是这样
There are so many maneuvers that I could show you.
我可以教你几招防身术
Really?
真的吗?
Yeah!
真的
Come on, get up.
站起来
I want you to firmly plant your feet.
我要你先踏隐脚步
I’m gonna move the chair.
我来把椅子移开
Now if someone comes at you…
若有人朝你的…
She’s completely trashed.
她真的喝醉了
We should get her back…
快送她回去
…before Miss Morningside finds out.
免得被莫宁塞小姐发现
Kathy’s got a boot up her ass about something.
凯西莫宁塞正在气头上
I don’t think she ever got over those rumors.
她可能还为那些谣言耿耿于怀
Come again?
你说什么?
Her pageant years she was a runner-up.
她参加选美时原本是第二名
But then the winner mysteriously got food poisoning.
结果冠军莫名其妙地食物中毒
Bizarro!
真诡异
No, Stan told me she got a letter a few weeks back from the network…
史丹说她几星期前接到通知
…and they’re firing her too!
她也要被解聘了
She threw a chair out the window!
她拿椅子丢出窗外
We gotta go. Come on.
我们该走了
I got 20 people here waiting for confirmation.
有二十个人在等着证实
Don’t tell me I don’t understand.
别说我不了解,你才不了解
I hate when I don’t see a wet paint sign.
我最恨没看见油漆未干的标示
Stop it. Listen.
够了,听我说…
Can’t hear you, took out my earpiece.
我听不见,耳机拿掉了
I have a lead and it’s not Cheryl.
我查到了线索,不是雪若
Forget it. They bagged the Citizen.
算了吧,警方逮到公民了
What? Where?
什么?在哪里?
It’s confirmed.
已经证实了
He was holing up in a shack in Nevada.
他躲在内华达州的小屋里
Place had enough C4 to make a new Grand Canyon.
那里的炸♥药♥够炸掉一座大峡谷
Let’s pack up and get out of here.
收拾行李准备回家吧
Sir, I need to talk to you.
长官,我有事要找你谈
One second of your time.
耽误你一点时间
Hear me out a second.
听我说几句话
I feel the situation bears further scrutiny and our continued presence.
我认为事有蹊跷,要继续监视
Do you have paint in your ears?
你聋了?还是耳朵被塞住了?
We caught the guy!
歹徒已经落网了
I respect what you’re saying.
我相信你的话
I’d say the same to me…
换作我,我也会对自己这么说
…but what if we were wrong?
若我们抓错人怎么办?
What if the Citizen didn’t send it?
说不定那封信不是公民寄的
What if it was a copycat?
或许是有人模仿他的手法
The letter didn’t follow the normal pattern.
那封信的内容和其他几封不同
The linguistic scheme was uncharacteristic…
用字遣词完全迥异
…and the DNA said it was a woman!
DNA检验证明歹徒是女性
Maybe he got his girlfriend to lick the envelope.
他可能找女友来舔信封
I think we have reason to monitor Morningside.
我们有理由盯紧凯西莫宁塞
You’re the reason I had to drag myself down here…
我是为了你才赶来这里
…and I don’t want to hear anymore!
我不想再听你辩解了
You’re absolutely right, sir.
是,长官,你说得对极了
Not another damn word.
我不再辩解
Thank you.
谢谢你
But she’s getting fired this year…
但她今年就要被解聘了
…which she didn’t tell us.
她却没告诉我们
You’re already in enough trouble with the review board.
哈特,你是一波未平一波又起
Yeah, but when she was in the pageant, the only reason she won was…
对,但当年她参加选美时
…because the winner got food poisoning.
是因冠军莫名其妙中毒才当选
How bizarro is that?
这种事不嫌诡异吗?
“Bizarro”?
诡异?
She threatened me.
还有一件事,她威胁我
According to Mary Jo, she has a history of violence.
玛丽乔说她曾有过暴♥力♥行为
Who is Mary Jo?
玛丽乔是谁?
Are you getting your information from a pajama party?
你在睡衣派对上打探消息?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!