We can’t force them.
不能强迫他们
I’m confused.
我很困惑
What state is she going to be from?
她该来自哪一州?
All the winners have been chosen.
所有入围者都选出来了
Don’t worry about that Mr. Fields.
放心吧,费尔兹先生
We recently discovered some information about Miss New Jersey.
我们刚得知纽泽西小姐的事
And her performance in a little film called Arma Get It On.
她拍了一部成人片 “世姐末路”
Was that her?
那是她主演的吗?
Oh, yeah!
对啊
She was gonna drop out pretty soon, if you know what I mean.
她可能很快就会退出选美
Do you have an agent in mind?
请问卧底探员是哪位?
Sorry.
抱歉
Let me get you Victor Melling’s number.
我给你维特梅林的电♥话♥号♥码
Frank.
法兰克!
He’s our pageant consultant.
他是选美会的顾问
Frank.
法兰克!
Maybe he can do something to help.
说不定他帮得上忙
This is my assistant, Frank Tobin.
这位是我的助理法兰克托宾
Hi, everyone.
嗨,大家好
Would you get these people Victor’s number, please?
请给他们维特梅林的电♥话♥号♥码
And get me a spring water.
顺便拿瓶矿泉水给我
And tuck in your shirt.
拜托,把衬衫穿好
That, that was… a water for you…
你要我…帮你拿一瓶水…
…and…
还有…
Victor Melling’s number.
维特梅林的电♥话♥号♥码
Thank you.
谢谢
Mr. Melling.
梅林先生
How are you?
你好
If you are Grace Hart…
若你就是桂丝哈特
…I quit here and now.
我马上回绝
I’m having a bad hair day.
我今天头发没梳好
Bad hair decade, really.
十年来头发都没梳好过
I’m Eric Matthews. We spoke.
我是艾瑞克麦修 我们通过电♥话♥
Your hair is perfect.
你的头发很好
However, I can’t accept this job.
但我不能接受这份工作
There’s no way I can make this woman ready in two days.
不可能在两天内让她准备好
Please, Mr. Melling, give it a chance.
梅林先生,请你试试看吧
Sit down.
请坐
Have lunch.
先吃午饭
Totally on the Bureau.
本局请客
I suppose that would be the civilized thing to do.
文明人都应该接受吧
I’ll take a rain check.
我们改天再聊
I got to take care of some FBI stuff.
我还有正事要办
What’re you going to do? What’s thing?
你要办什么事?什么事?
That thing I told you about that I gotta do.
非办不可的那件事
But I’ll see you later. We’ll hang out
再见,改天再聊
You like caps?
你喜欢棒球帽吗?
I’ll get you an official FBI cap.
我再送你调查局的帽子
See you later.
再见,要听话
What a pity.
真可惜
Yeah.
对啊
Are you hungry?
你饿了吗?
Yeah.
对啊
Yes.
是的
Yeah.
对啊
…never “yeah.” Sit down.
不能说“对啊”,坐吧
Miss United States is always well-spoken and polite.
美国小姐说话要得体 要有礼貌
Do you understand?
明白吗?
Watch the hands, garcon.
手别乱摸
Excuse me. It’s all right.
抱歉
It’s all right. Philip.
没关系,菲力普
I have a feeling we’re going to need a drop cloth later.
待会儿可能会需要换新桌布
Could I have another cabernet sauvignon?
菲力普,麻烦再给我一杯红酒
Another keg for you?
你要不要再来一桶啤酒?
I’m good, thanks.
不用了,谢谢
That’s okay, Philip.
这样就好了,菲力普
So, how long have you been doing this pageant-training thing?
你训练选美小姐多久了?
I’m sorry?
你说什么?
What was the question?
你问我什么?
I was distracted by a half-masticated cow…
我只顾着看嚼到一半的牛排
…rolling around in your wide-open trap.
在你的血盆大口里蠕动
Excuse me? What is your problem?
抱歉!你这个人怎么搞的?
Problem?
怎么搞的?
Yeah. I mean, yes.
对啊,我是说…是的
Have I offended you in some way?
我冒犯到你了吗?
You’ve been completely antagonistic to me from the second I walked in.
从我一进门,你就跟我唱反调
You know I was once the most sought-after, highly paid…
你知道我是选美史上
…consultant in pageant history.
最抢手、最高薪的顾问吗?
I had no idea.
我不知道
Every season, girls would plead with me to train them.
每年都有参赛者恳请我训练
Ten out of 11 years…
十一届之中有十届
…my girls were crowned.
我训练的参赛者都摘下后冠
The year we lost…
唯一落选的那届
…the winner was a deaf-mute.
是由聋哑残障人士当选
You can’t beat that.
没人忍♥心让她落选
Then…
后来…
…in ’96…
在一九九六年…
…my girl…
我训练的参赛者
…froze like a puddle halfway through her aria from La Boheme.
在唱波希米亚人咏叹调时怯场
Afterwards, she told a reporter from Pageant Magazine…
会后她告诉选美杂♥志♥的记者
…that I was a perfectionist…
说我是疯狂的完美主义者
…who had harangued her to within an inch of her sanity.
滔滔不绝地说教差点把她逼疯
Of course, after that article came out…
当然刊登了这篇报导之后
…nobody wanted me.
就没人聘请我了
Okay. With all due respect here…
好嘛,我无意冒犯
…why did Miss Morningside suggest you?
请问莫宁塞小姐为何推荐你?
Because I am the best.
因为我是最优秀的
Or perhaps it’s because everyone else worth having had a contestant.
也可能没别人愿意接这种工作
They had their Southern belles…
他们训练的都是南方姑娘
…their Midwestern farmers’ daughters.
中西部的农家女孩
Spunky Western cowgirls.
活泼的西部女牛仔
And I have…
而我却得训练…
…Dirty Harriet.
邋遢的男人婆
Will you desist?
别再玩了
Yeah.
好啦
Yes.
是的
Yes.
是的
Oh, my God.
喔,我的天哪
I haven’t seen a walk like that since Jurassic Park.
在侏罗纪公园里才有这种走法
It’s been working really well for me for the past 30 years, all right?
我三十年来一直是这样走的
Well, glide, now. Glide.
要小步轻移
What?
干嘛?
Don’t look down, don’t look down.
别看地上
Don’t look down, look up.
别看地上,头抬高
Your chin should be parallel to the floor.
下巴要和地面保持平行
Now glide. Glide.
小步轻移
It’s not the bloody Ice Capades.
又不是在滑冰,小步轻移
Gliding.
我在小步轻移了
No, no. Don’t pick your feet up.
不,脚别抬那么高
Don’t pick your feet up.
脚别抬那么高
Why are you picking your feet up?
你为何把脚抬那么高?
Because I’m preparing to run away.
因为我要准备落跑了
No, wait. Wait.
不行,等一下…
What?
干嘛?
Watch me.
看我示范
Glide. Glide.
小步轻移
See? Glide.
看见没?小步轻移
It’s all in the buttocks.
要扭动臀部
Don’t I look pretty?
我走起路来很美吧?
It takes a very secure man to walk like that.
够自信的男人才能这样走路

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!