I got here three days early so I could…
我要先抢位子
Look at all the hoochie mama!
你看,美女如云
Not the pastry!
哈特!别偷吃点心
Ladies, I would like you to meet…
小姐们,我向你们介绍
…Gracie Lou Freebush from New Jersey.
她是纽泽西州的桂丝露费布希
Karen Krantz, New York.
她是纽约州小姐凯伦柯兰兹
What’s up, Jersey?
你好,纽泽西小姐
Mary Jo Wright, Texas.
德州小姐玛丽乔莱特
Hi there.
你好
Belinda Brown, Tennessee.
田纳西州小姐贝琳达布朗
I like that!
我喜欢
Oh, yeah!
是啊
Leslie Davis, California.
加州小姐蕾丝莉戴维斯
Hey, girl.
你好
And Alana Krewson, Hawaii.
夏威夷小姐爱蕾娜克鲁森
Aloha.
阿罗哈
Aloha to you too!
你也阿罗哈
I want you all to know…
我想告诉大家
…I believe what it says on the sign at the Alamodome.
我相信阿♥拉♥摩中心墙上写的字
We are all winners.
我们都一样优秀
Hey, Hart!
哈特!
You think she’s hungry?
你们觉得她饿了吗?
Most important, we’re getting our issues out there for people to hear.
最重要的是我们要表达心声
I konw.
我知道
And it’s an honor to have made it this far.
很荣幸能参与盛会
Especially when you’re from a small state…
尤其你是来自那么小的一个州
That’s so true! Us Rhode Islanders…
没错,我们罗德岛的人…
I wasn’t finished.
我还没说完
Did it sound like I was?
我听起来像是说完了吗?
I’m sorry.
抱歉
Why are you apologizing to her?
天哪,你何必向她道歉?
She’s been drinking too much Coppertone.
她显然是喝太多防晒油了
Are you talking to me?
你是在跟我说话吗?
I’m talking to you, look at you.
我看着你,当然是在跟你说话
Question:
我有疑问
In Hawaii, don’t you use “Aloha” …
在夏威夷说阿罗哈
…for hello and goodbye?
不是代表嗨和再见吗?
So?
那又怎样?
If you’re on the phone with someone who won’t stop talking…
在和喋喋不休的人讲电♥话♥时
…and you say “aloha,” …
你说:阿罗哈
…don’t they start again?
对方不就又要重头说起吗?
At least she thinks I’m funny.
至少她觉得我很爆笑
Hart?
哈特?
Hart, do you copy?
哈特,听到请回答
What’s up?
怎么了?
I don’t know. It’s not working.
我不知道,有点故障
Why it’s not working?
怎么会故障?
It worked five minutes ago.
五分钟前还好好的
Who put it together?
是谁接的线?
Check one
试音
Check one
试音
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Thank you.
谢谢
For the past 21 years…
二十一年来
…it has been my honor to serve as director of this pageant.
我很荣幸担任选美会会长
And I know that this year will be our most exciting event ever!
今年必定会最振奋人心
Couple of geniuses I’m working with.
你们真天才
Let’s go.
快啊
After the rehearsal and a photo shoot…
结束排演和拍照后
…you can settle into your rooms.
你们就可以回房♥间了
Tomorrow we will begin the preliminaries…
明天就要展开初选
…hosted by our master of ceremonies…
由最著名的选美会主持人
…an American institution, Stan Fields.
史丹费尔兹来主持
Thank you!
谢谢各位
Oh, thank you, Kathy!
谢谢你,凯西
Let’s go! Get it back online!
快把线路修好
We’re working on it.
我们正在修
We’re trying.
在修了
Thank you, Kathy.
谢谢你,凯西
Isn’t she ravishing?!
她很迷人吧?
How does she do it?
她是怎么办到的?
I look in the mirror and say…
每天早上我都对着镜子说…
…”Who’s that old man in my pajamas?”
穿着我睡衣的那个老头是谁?
And even though I’ll be retiring this year…
虽然我今年就要退休了
Well, don’t cry for me… Alabama.
别为我哭泣…阿♥拉♥巴马
That’s so sad. He’s retiring.
真感伤,他要退休了
He’s not retiring.
他才不是要退休
I spoke to him this morning, and he blurted it out.
他今天早上把真♥相♥都告诉我了
They’re firing him…
他要被解聘了
…going for someone newer and younger.
改由年轻的新人接手
I hope it’s Ricky Martin.
希望是瑞奇马汀
Jesus Christ!
天哪
I’m sorry.
抱歉
I had a bite of my bagel and I forgot to pray.
我吃了一口才发现忘记祷告
Dear Jesus, please forgive me…
亲爱的上帝,请原谅我
…for not praying before I had a bite of my bagel and schmeer.
吃东西之前竟然没先祷告
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Amen.
阿们
I hope I’m not disturbing you.
希望没打扰到你
Oh, no, I was just, you know…
没关系,我只是在…
…grooming.
我正在梳洗
I made some of my famous hot chocolate.
我泡了最拿手的热巧克力
My roommate’s asleep
我室友睡着了
…or she’s starting to mold.
也可能只是在敷脸
But do you want to come in?
你要不要进来?
I asked some of the other girls…
我问过其他几个人
…but when they heard “chocolate” they slammed their doors.
但她们听到巧克力就把门甩上
They didn’t give me a chance to say “nonfat.”
我都来不及说这是脱脂的
Well, here’s to…
我们敬…
…world peace.
世界和平
World peace.
世界和平
Hot.
好烫
I’m sorry.
抱歉
I have to tell you…
我想告诉你
…I thought it was really great how you settled that argument today.
你今天早上巧妙地平息了纠纷
“Aloha, aloha.”
就是阿罗哈的事
That’s why you’re gonna win.
所以你一定会当选
You’re so clever.
你好聪明
You should tell jokes for your talent.
你才艺表演时应该说笑话
What is your talent?
你的才艺表演是什么?
It’s… It’s kind of like…
就是…这个嘛,就是…
It’s, you know, it’s like a surprise.
这个嘛,你知道的 先卖♥♥个关子
But don’t worry, it’s nothing embarrassing.
但别担心 没什么好难为情的
Not anything like baton twirling or anything.
不是耍指挥棒之类的
So, what’s your talent?
你的才艺表演是什么?
Oh, Cheryl, I’m sorry.
喔,雪若,我很抱歉
Twirling can be a real art.
耍指挥棒也算一种艺术
I saw this cheerleader doing it at a football game.
我看过啦啦队 在美式足球赛表演
She lit her batons on fire and did this sexy dance.
她点燃指挥棒,跳性感艳舞
I wish I could do something like that.
真希望我也能像她一样
Why can’t you?
你为什么不行?
My parents don’t like anything ostentatious.
我爸妈不喜欢太卖♥♥弄风♥骚♥
And they really don’t like fire.
他们也不喜欢火
Cheryl, I think you have as good a chance as anyone to win.
雪若,我认为你也有可能当选
You believe in yourself to have gotten this far, right?
要够自信才能参加选美会吧?
Really?
真的吗?
Yeah.
真的
You’re so nice…
你人真好
…and so smart and so sensitive.
聪明又善解人意
You’re definitely gonna win.
你一定会当选

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!