I don’t even care.
我才懒得管
All I want to do is my job.
我只想把工作做好
For the last three days I feel like I’m completely lost.
这三天让我觉得自己好无能
I’ve been waiting five years to run my own op.
我等了五年才能领队办案
Would I blow it on the wrong girl?
我会选错人吗?
You picked me…
你选上我只是因为…
…because I looked good and wasn’t on maternity leave.
我穿比基尼好看,又没请产假
No, that’s why they let me pick you.
不对,那是上级的理由
Know why?
你知道我为何选你吗?
…and you’re easy to talk to when you’re unarmed.
卸下武装时很好相处
Give yourself a break…
别太苛求自己
…and cut Vic some slack.
也给维特和参赛者一次机会
Because if they see what I see, then…
只要他们看到我眼中的你
…they’ll love you.
他们就会喜欢你
So, what do you say?
你意下如何?
I won’t let you down.
好吧,我不会让你失望
Good, that’s what I want to hear.
我就是想听这句话
In all honesty, I might let you down.
坦白说,我可能会让你失望
But I’ll try my best not to.
但我会努力不让你失望
Do not mess with the dress.
别弄湿了我的衣服
Oh, Vic is gonna kill you.
喔,维特会杀了你
What?
怎样?
You in big trouble.
你麻烦大了
Why? You fell.
是你自己跌到水里
Big trouble.
麻烦大了
You look good wet.
你全身湿透很好看啊
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Whoa, guys, Hart’s in the dressing room. Come on.
哈特在更衣室,走吧
You see the legs on that girl?
有没有看到那女孩的腿?
Those better be candy dishes!
最好是软糖
Turn around.
转身
Open.
毛巾拿掉
Hart
哈特在那里
This guy’s like an inch from death!
这家伙快挨揍了,看见没?
But what a way to go!
但牡丹花下死,作鬼也风流
Break it up. Nothing to see.
出去吧,没什么好看的
What do you mean?
什么意思?
She’s a federal agent. Come on.
她好歹是联邦探员,尊重一点
Guess it’s time to apply at my local Hooters.
该去波霸♥餐♥厅应征了
Hemorrhoid ointment?
痔疮药膏?
You think the judges will look that closely?
你觉得评审会看这么仔细吗?
It’s for the baggies under your eyes.
这是给你消除眼袋用的
Really?
真的吗?
Good, hair spray.
好极了,喷雾发胶
Finally something I recognize.
终于有我认得的东西
What are you doing?
你要干嘛?
It stops the suit from riding up.
这样才不会穿帮
Riding up where?
怎样穿帮?
Just up!
就是穿帮嘛
That’s enough!
够了!
Why do you make things hard?
你干嘛一直为难我?
I can see this is an incredibly embarrassing situation for you.
我看得出来你很为难
Why does Georgia get to wear a one-piece…
为何乔治亚小姐能穿连身泳装
…and I have to wear this?!
我就要穿比基尼?
If you can do this, then you can convince anyone that you belong here.
穿比基尼上台才有说服力
Places, everybody! Let’s go!
大家快就位
The Swimsuit Preliminary accounts for 15% of the total score…
泳装初选占总分的百分之十五
…and tests the grace, athleticism and poise…
评估每位美女的优雅
…of each lovely woman.
对运动的爱好和仪态
The last time I was naked in public, I came out of a uterus.
我上次公开裸♥露♥是刚出生时
I don’t have breasts, my thighs…
我没胸部,大腿又…
I should wear a muumuu.
我应该穿夏威夷长衫才对
I have avoided this experience all my life.
我一直避免在别人面前裸♥露♥
And here it is.
要上场了
You must achieve a Zen-like state.
你一定要保持冷静
Listen to your breathing, feel your heart…
听你的呼吸声、感觉你的心跳
…think of the Dalai Lama.
想着达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥
Texas!
德州小姐!
Rhode Island!
罗德岛小姐!
New Jersey!
纽泽西小姐!
Nebraska!
内布拉斯加小姐!
Dalai Lama, Dalai Lama, Dalai Lama…
达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥…
New York!
纽约小姐!
California!
加州小姐!
I would have to say, world peace.
我的答案就是…世界和平
Definitely, world peace.
当然是…世界和平
That’s easy. World peace.
很简单,就是世界和平
World peace.
世界和平
What is the one most important thing our society needs?
我们的社会最需要什么?
That would be harsher punishment for parole violators, Stan.
对违反假释条例的人加重刑罚
And, world peace.
还有…世界和平
Thank you, Gracie Lou.
谢谢你,桂丝露
And thank you, Stan.
谢谢你,史丹
Cheryl Frasier from Rhode Island.
罗德岛小姐雪若弗雷瑟
That was charming.
答得真妙
Are you drunk?
你喝醉了吗?
Glad you enjoyed it.
真高兴你喜欢
Now excuse me…
请恕我失陪
…I have to go unscrew my smile.
我要去松开我的微笑
We got a lead.
有线索了
The blood test?
检验结果?
Photos.
照片
Cheryl Frasier, with members of a radical animal rights group…
雪若和激进动物 保育人士的合照
…involved in bombings.
这些人涉及几次爆♥炸♥案
It’s always the quiet ones.
歹徒是看不出来的
She fits the profile:
她的特征吻合
Loner, introverted.
独来独往、内向
That Cheryl?
雪若?
Describe your perfect date.
描述你理想中的对象
That’s a tough one.
这个问题很难回答
I’d have to say April 25th…
应该是四月二十五日
…because it’s not too hot, not too cold.
因为那天不太热、也不太冷
All you need is a light jacket.
只要穿件薄外套就好了
Now, there is a hardened criminal.
最好她就是冷酷的歹徒
Maybe she’s an accomplice.
说不定她是共犯
Maybe she’s his inside connection.
可能是主嫌的内应
Maybe she’s totally innocent.
或许她是无辜的
That’s what you gotta find out.
要等你去查证
How?
怎么查?
Buddy up to her…
亲近她,套她的话
…you know, girl talk.
聊聊女人的事
Yes, girl talk.
没错,聊聊女人的事
Sorry, I’m totally drawing a blank.
抱歉,我脑中一片空白
Leg waxing, fake orgasms…
腿部除毛,假装性高♥潮♥
…the inability of men to commit.
男人为何无法许诺终身
Why don’t you talk to her?
你去找她谈吧
Lmagine she’s me…
把她当成我
…and you want to know, but I don’t want to talk about it.
你想知道一件事,我却不肯说
What would you do?
你会怎么做?
You want me to beat her?
你要我对她屈打成招?
Why don’t you talk to her?
你去找她谈吧
Okay, forget about it. I will go.
算了,我去找她谈
Put that back in your ear.
你在干嘛?把耳机戴回去
I can’t talk girl talk with a guy in my head.
聊女人的事不能让男人听到
I can’t even do it with me in my head.
我根本不知道怎么聊女人的事
Girl talk.
聊聊女人的事
Oh, my God!
喔,我的天哪
Hey, Rhode Island, how you doing?
罗德岛小姐,你好吗?
How can you ask that?
你怎能这么问?
You heard my interview.
你听见我机智问题时的回答了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!