需要为他奉献出你所有的爱
who requires all the love you have to give.
所以如果你失去了那个人
And if you lose that someone,
你就会认为其他万事万物也要停止了
you think everything else is gonna stop too.
但实际上剩下的一切都在继续运转
But everything else just keeps on going.
吉罗杜说过 就算你身处人山人海
Giraudoux said, you can miss a single being,
吉罗杜 法国当代小说家 剧作家及外交家
你也会想念人群外的一个人
even though you are surrounded by countless others.
那些人就像是 多余的
Those people are like… like extras.
他们蒙蔽了你的视线 是无所谓的一群人
They cloud your vision, they’re a meaningless crowd.
他们
They…
他们是会分散注意力的讨人嫌
They’re an unwelcome distraction.
所以你在孤独中寻找遗忘
So you seek oblivion in solitude.
但孤寂只会让你消亡
But solitude only makes you wither.
那我就是分散注意力的讨人嫌
So I’m an unwelcome distraction.
我就是障眼物吗
I’m a cloud?
你是我生命中
You are the only part of my life
唯一还没有解开的谜
I haven’t figured out yet.
小姐
Mademoiselle.
谢谢
Merci.
先生
Monsieur.
谢谢
Merci.
宝琳 我不能让你给我划船
Pauline, I can’t let you row me.
我划得动
I can row!
不 不是 我不能让一位女性替我划船
No, no, I can’t let a woman row me in a boat.
马修
Matthew.
非要我提醒你现在已经是21世纪了吗
Do I have to remind you that we live in the 21st century?
好吧 这一句怎么样
Okay, how about this one:
一切都有裂缝
“There’s a crack in everything.”
莱昂纳德·科恩的歌♥词
光才能透进来
“That’s how the light gets in.”
看见没 我说过的
See, I told you.
我依然认为你的想法不对 马修
I still think you’re wrong, Matthew.
我不认为生命中所有事情你都能弄得明白
I don’t think you have everything in your life figured out.
你为什么会这么想
Why would you think that? Huh?
告诉我
Tell me.
我觉得只有到死的那天
I think the day we figure out everything
我们才能把自己的生命研究明白
about our lives is the day we die.
再来
Encore!
再一次
One more time.
不行 得打电♥话♥叫拖车来
你的约会要迟到了
You’ll be late for your appointment,
宝琳 你最好找辆出租车
Pauline. You’d better take a taxi.
-你要去巴黎吗 -对 到第六区
-我能搭你一段 -那太好了
杰罗姆可以送我一段
Jerome can give me a ride.
太好了
That’s great.
你觉得他长得帅吗
You think he’s cute?
有点像乔治·汉密尔顿 是挺帅的
In a George Hamilton sort of way, yeah.
乔治·汉密尔顿 六十年代美国影星
谁是乔治·汉密尔顿
Who’s George Hamilton?
好了 半个小时后就会有人来
Okay, someone will be there in half an hour.
谢谢
Merci.
你自己行吗
You gonna be okay?
我们走吧
-我晚上给你打电♥话♥ -绝对没事 走吧
– I’ll call you tonight. – Absolutely, now go.

Okay.
我是个傻老头 亲爱的 我就是个傻老头
I’m an old fool, darling. Just an old fool.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好
Yeah.
不好
No.
我不知道
I don’t know.
你想回家吗
Do you want to go home?
不想
No.
你呢
Do you?
我已经在家了
I am home.
我想死在这里 马特
I want to die here, Matt.
我有个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
什么
What?
我们在这里永远住下去吧
Let’s live here forever.
马修
Matthew?
是不是有什么事
Is something the matter?
没 没有 完全没有
No, no, no, not at all.
我得告诉你一件事
I have to tell you something.
我俩真是心有灵犀 我也有事要告诉你
That makes two of us. I have something to tell you too.
我要从城里搬走了
I’m leaving town.
我有个表亲的丈夫去世了
My cousin’s husband died,
她有一幢大房♥子 现在就一个人住
and she has a big house and is all alone now,
她就问我要不要搬过去陪她
and… she asked me to come live with her.
非常抱歉 马修 但我已经同意了
I’m very sorry, Matthew, but I said yes.
这是好事 科莱特 我为你感到高兴
That’s wonderful, Colette. I’m happy for you.
估计我自己也要回家了
I think I’m going home too.
摩根先生
Monsieur Morgan?
摩根先生
Monsieur Morgan!
出什么事了 马修
What happened, Matthew?
我给自己开错药了
I botched an attempt to self-medicate.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
是说我安♥眠♥药♥吃多了
It means I took too many sleeping pills.
或吃少了
Or too few.
全看你怎么想
Depends on how you want to look at it.
能告诉我为什么这么做吗
Can I ask you why you did that?
因为我遇到了你
Because I met you.
不要误会
Don’t get me wrong.
这不是你的错 宝琳
It’s not your fault, Pauline.
但是你让我意识到
But you helped me realize…
自己只是在混吃等死
I was just biding my time.
你觉得这个医院里会有可乐吗
Do you think they have a Coke anywhere in this hospital?
有 我去给你买♥♥
Yeah, I’ll get you one.
等我一会回来我再告诉你我的决定
And when I come back I’ll tell you about a decision I made.
不要现在走
Don’t go now.
爸爸
Dad.
迈尔斯
Miles.
宝琳 这是我儿子迈尔斯
Pauline, this is my son, Miles.
迈尔斯 这位是宝琳
Miles, this is Pauline.
很高兴见到你
It’s nice to meet you.
我去给你买♥♥可乐
I’m gonna go get you that Coke.
好的 谢了
Okay, thanks.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
我感觉很好
I’m feeling fine.
上帝啊 爸爸
Jesus, Dad.
你到底想干什么 惩罚我们吗
What were you trying to do? Punish us?
实际上我当时根本没想到你们
Actually, I wasn’t thinking about you.
我真是吃惊
Imagine my surprise.
你根本不用
You shouldn’t have come all
因为我自杀失败就大老远跑来看我
this way just because I failed at suicide.
能不能至少先承认现在情况很难以理喻
Can we at least acknowledge that this is awkward?
一开始他们告诉我你差点死了
First they tell me you almost died,
接着我跑到这里发现你怀里搂着一个
and then I come here and find you in the arms of some woman
年纪还没你一半大的陌生女人
not even close to half your age that I know nothing about.
宝琳的事上没什么好尴尬的
There’s nothing awkward about Pauline.
我给你也带了一瓶
I brought you one too.
谢谢你 不过不用了
Thank you, but no thanks.
我到外面去看看能不能找到凯伦
I’m gonna go outside and see if I can find Karen.
凯伦也来了吗
Karen’s here too?
谢谢
Thank you.
你有儿子吗
You have a son?
我有一儿一女
I have a son and a daughter.
你不是准备告诉我你的决定吗
You were going to tell me about a decision you made.
不着急
It can wait.
就在前门外面 肯定看得见
Just out front. I’ll see you.
没错 很好 好
Mm-hmm. Good. Okay.
你跟我爸爸在一起做什么
What are you doing with my dad?
我跟他没有做什么 我是他的朋友
I’m not doing anything with him. I’m his friend.
你的事他一字不提
He hasn’t told me a word about you.
你的事他也对我只字不提

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!