You know, you’re not the only one
对那所房♥子有感情
with feelings about that house.
但是你从来只考虑自己
But you have no consideration for anyone but yourself.
我曾想 当母亲还活着的时候
I used to think that when Mom was still alive…
别把你妈扯进来
Don’t bring your mother into this!
她跟这事一点关系也没有
She’s got nothing to do with it!
她跟这事关系大了
She has everything to do with this!
如果你打算后半辈子一直
If you’re gonna spend the rest of your life
这样生我的气 那是你的事
being angry with me, that’s your decision.
我不会把琼的房♥子
But I am not selling
卖♥♥给陌生人 想都别想
Joan’s house to a stranger, and that is final!
那是我们的房♥子 我也不希望你卖♥♥掉它
It’s our house, and I don’t even want you to sell it.
-但是如果母亲在这儿 -她不在这儿
– But if Mom was here… – Well, she’s not here!
她走了
She’s gone!
我愿意不惜任何代价留住她
And I would give anything to take her place.
任何代价
Anything.
但我无能为力
But I can’t.
她死了 而我还活着
She died, and I’m still here.
你知道这对我意味着什么吗
Have you any idea what that leaves me with?
这对你意味着什么
What does that leave you with?
意味着我一无所有了 迈尔斯
It leaves me with absolutely nothing, Miles.
如果两位先生再这么吵下去
我不得不叫他们离开
-好吧 我走 -不用 我走
– All right, I’m leaving. – No, no, it’s okay, I’ll leave.
算了 享受你的晚餐吧
Forget it. Enjoy your dinner.
你的礼节呢 宝琳邀请你来的
Where’s your manners? Pauline invited you to dinner.
注意你自己的礼节 爸爸
Watch your own manners, Dad.
迈尔斯 该死的 你到底想让我怎样
Goddamn it, Miles, what do you want from me?
我想让你不要再表现得好像
I want you to stop acting like
只有你失去她一样
you’re the only one who lost her.
你这又是为什么生气
Why are you angry now?!
迈尔斯
Miles!
等等
Attends!
对不起
Listen, I’m sorry!
没人让你来劝和 懂吗
Hey! Nobody asked you to fix this, you hear me?
你劝不了和 你没那个本事
You cannot fix it. You’re not that good.
走开
Just go away.
迈尔斯
Miles!
你确定吗
Are you sure?
非常确定
Very sure.
-那就是完全确定 -是的
– So, like, totally? – Yeah.
-有多确定 -绝对确定
– How sure? – Dead sure.
-听着不错 -是的
– Sounds good. – Yeah.
再见 爸爸
See you soon, Dad.
-你很快就会见到我了 -好 晚安
– Sooner than you think. – Okay. Good night.
晚安
Okay. Good night.
先生
Monsieur?
我要一个火腿芝士三明治
Yes, I would like one of those ham and cheese sandwiches.
能不能不要咸菜
Could you please take off the pickles?
你们这些人怎么回事
吃咸菜在你们国家是违法的吗
是的 谢谢 多少钱
Yes, thanks. How much is that?
需要帮忙吗
May I help you?
宝琳在哪里
Where’s Pauline?
她不在学校 今天请病假了
She’s not here. She called in sick today.
宝琳
Pauline?
我曾经想把自己灌醉
I tried drinking for a while.
可是一点用也没有
It didn’t work with me at all.
你应该买♥♥几把椅子
You could use some chairs.
我给你弄几把椅子
I’ll get you some chairs.
昨天晚上的事真对不起
I’m sorry about last night.
不应该把你就那样夹在中间
You shouldn’t get caught in the middle like this.
我自己也有问题
I got my own problems.
我有问题 你明白吗
I got problems! Do you understand?
我明白 对不起
Yeah. I…I know. I’m sorry.

I…
真的非常抱歉
I’m really very sorry.
只是
It’s just that…
是什么 马修
What is it, Matthew?

You…
是我世界里的
are the crack…
那道裂缝
in my world.
要把衣架留下吗
Do you want to keep the hangers?
不要 没有比空衣架更让人
No. There are few things more depressing
伤感的东西了
than empty coat hangers.
我们把这些衣服装到哪里
What shall we put this in?
我不知道
Uh… I don’t…
有没有大垃圾袋或者
Do you have big garbage bags or…
手提箱
or suitcases?
有手提箱
Suitcases.
手提箱也不要了吗
Et les valises?
手提箱要留下吗
Do you need the suitcases?
不需要了
No. I don’t need them anymore.
不要了
No.
乔治·汉密尔顿怎么样了
So whatever happened to George Hamilton?

Who?
杰罗姆 那个小伙
Jerome. The garcon.
你后来跟他见过面吗
Did you ever see him again?
没有
No.
为什么 他完全被你吸引住了
Why not? He couldn’t take his eyes off you.
你知道男人是什么样的
Well, you know what men are like.
不知道 他们什么样
No, what are they like?
他们都一样
They’re all the same.
盯着你的胸部的眼神和装作没在看的样子
The way they stare at your tits and pretend not to.
希望我不是那样
Actually, I was hoping I wasn’t like that.
你不一样
You’re different.
所以我喜欢和你在一起
That’s why I love being with you.
你总是毫无理由地盯着我看
You stare at me for no reason.
先生 要不要叫警♥察♥
Should I call the police, monsieur?
我看不必
I’m sure that’s not necessary.
我会等他
I’m gonna wait for him.
你想进去吗
You want to go in?
你想吗
Do you?
希望你饿了
I hope you’re hungry.
我能帮忙做点什么吗
Anything I can do?
好啊 帮我择下这些豆子
Yeah, you could, uh, pick these beans for me.
我需要一把百里香
I need a handful of thyme.
再帮我把那瓶酒打开 给咱们倒上两杯
And open that bottle and pour us a glass.
你想错我了
You were wrong about me, you know.
怎么个错法
Yeah? How?
我能想到很多盯着你看的理由
I can think of lots of reasons to stare at you.
是吗
Really?
我随便就能
I can think of about ten
想到10个原因
of them right now off the top of my head.
说吧
Okay.
-你真想知道吗 -我真想知道
– You really want to know? – I really want to know.
那好
Okay, um…
你很漂亮
You’re beautiful.
很明显 你很聪明
Obviously, you’re smart.
你伤心的时候我总能看出来
And I can always tell when you’re sad
因为你总会装作一副不屑的样子
because you hide behind your defiance when you are.
你一开心 什么都开心
When you’re happy, all of you is happy.
甚至连你的头发都开心
Even your hair.
你非常善良
You don’t have a mean bone in your body,
你与众不同
and I thought they didn’t make them like that anymore.
你非常有趣
You’re funny.
你在聆听时很美
When you listen, you look interested.
你非常友善
You’re kind.
待人很真诚
And you wear your heart on your sleeve,
但却很腼腆
which can be terribly intimidating.
你让我想起了琼
And you remind me of Joan.
我想把这房♥子给你 宝琳
I want you to have the house, Pauline.
什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!