…and for the money that you’ll get for the house
和那套公♥寓♥卖♥♥掉
and for the apartment,
到芝加哥你都可以住豪♥宅♥了
you can live in a palace in Chicago.
缅因州也可以
Or Maine.
我不会搬去缅因州
I’m not moving to Maine.
你可以搬到任何你想去的地方
Well, you can move wherever you want.
我还是待在这儿的比较好
I have a better idea. I stay right here.
至少把圣马洛的那套房♥子卖♥♥掉
Well, let’s at least sell St. Malo.
我不会把你母亲的房♥子卖♥♥掉
I’m not selling your mother’s house,
我也不会再和你们讨论这个问题
and I am not having this discussion with you.
你会的 因为那个房♥子的一半属于我们
Yes, you are, because half of that house is ours,
我们有话语权
and we get a say in this too.
好吧 我把你们的那一半也买♥♥下
Fine. I’ll buy you out.
天哪 爸爸
Jesus, Dad,
你真的以为我们是为了钱吗
you really think this is about the fucking money?
你真觉得这是妈妈想要的结果吗
You really think this is what Mom would want?
你觉得她想让你一个人
Think she’d want you to die here,
孤独 凄惨地死在这里吗
alone, lonely and miserable?
我不孤独 也不凄惨
I am not lonely, and I am not miserable.
不好意思 我还有个地方要去
And if you’ll excuse me, there is someplace I have to be.
爸爸 我们得好好聊聊
Dad, we have to talk about this.
用不着
No, we don’t.
肯定没什么好事
Oh, well, this can’t be good.
你怎么还没睡
What are you doing awake?
房♥子着火了吗
Is the house on fire?
最好是 不然就意味着你惹上大♥麻♥烦了
It better be, ’cause you are in deep shit if it’s not.
我说真的
I’m serious.
我走后你的智商突然降低了吗
Has your IQ dropped dramatically since I’ve left?
往那边啊
Oh, that one!
我大概14小时后到家
I’m gonna be home in about 14 hours.
你就应付到我回家 可以吗
You’re just going to have to wing it until then, okay?
他们也遗传了你的基因
Yeah, but they’re your genes, too.
我要走了 挂了 再见
Look, I’m gonna go now. I’m hanging up! Bye.
亲爱的 你要一个人了
Well, honey, you are on your own.
我得回我那个乱了套的家了
I have to go stop my own dysfunctional family
乱得要出人命了
from killing each other.
你明天几点的飞机
What time is your flight tomorrow?
我想再多待几天
I think I’m going to stick around for a few days.
是吗 苏珊和凯尔怎么办
Oh yeah? What about Susan and Kyle?
今天早上我跟苏珊聊过了
Well, urn, I talked to Susan this morning.
-没有我他们也能活 -我觉得悬
– They’ll survive without me. – Yeah, I bet they will.
你这是什么意思
What’s that supposed to mean?
你打算保密多久
How long are you gonna keep this up?
保密什么
Keep what up?
苏珊在5周前离开了你 迈尔斯
Susan left you five weeks ago, Miles.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
她告诉我的 你个白♥痴♥
‘Cause she told me, you idiot.
你会没事的吧
You gonna be okay?
当然没事 有事我随时可以找爸爸聊天
Of course I will. If not, I can always talk to Dad, right?
你再这样会发疯的
You’re hysterical.
我真得走了 不然会误了飞机
Look, I really do have to go or I am gonna miss my flight,
然后劳拉会错过演出
and then Laura will miss her play,
然后雷会把她打伤
and then Ray might hurt her.
或者她不会错过演出 她就会把雷打伤
Or she won’t miss it, and then she might hurt him,
不管哪种结果 他们的下场都是蹲监狱
but either way, they’re gonna end up behind bars,
买♥♥了这么多东西
and, man, after all this shopping,
我连保释金都没有了
I am fresh out of bail money.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会给你打电♥话♥ 到时候我们再聊
I will call you and then we’ll talk, okay?
你是我最喜欢的弟弟
You are my favorite brother.
你只有我这一个弟弟
I’m your only brother.
真细心 师♥傅♥ 走吧
Details. Charles de Gaulle, s’il vous plait.
这么说你和我父亲不是
So you and my dad are not…
对 我们不是
No, we’re not.
那我就不明白了
Then I don’t get it.
不明白什么
What don’t you get?
你为什么总跟我父亲一起出去
Why do you hang out with my dad?
马特需要有人照顾
Matt needs someone to take care of him.
我明白他为什么让你照顾他
Yeah, I can imagine why he’s letting you do it.
你为什么想要照顾他
Why are you doing it?
我擅长照顾别人
I’m good at it.
那你有多擅长照顾自己
So how good are you at, uh, taking care of yourself?
我来猜猜 你不擅长这个 是吧
Wait, let me guess. You suck at it, right?
好了 轮到我了
Okay, now it’s my turn.
到你什么
For what?
问一些你不想回答的问题
Asking questions you don’t like to answer.
够公平
Fair enough.
你为什么这么愤怒
Why are you so angry?
我老婆怀孕了
My wife is pregnant.
你就为这事生气
And that makes you angry?
孩子不是我的
It’s not mine.
但这不是我生气的原因
But that’s not why I’m angry.
马特以为你在生他的气
Matt thinks you’re angry at him.
是什么让你得出这样的结论
And what exactly makes you an authority on the subject?
我看到了你离开房♥间时他看你的眼神
I’ve seen the way he looks at you when you leave the room.
你今晚有安排吗
What are you doing tonight?
洛碧有预订
Reservation for Laubie.
或者摩根
Or Morgan?
-有 -有吧
– Oh, yes. – Yes?
你好 谢谢 谢谢
Hello. Thank you. Merci.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
宝琳叫我来吃饭
Pauline asked me to dinner.
-你在这里干什么 -我叫她来吃饭
– What are you doing here? – I asked her to dinner.
凯伦也会来吗
Is Karen coming too?
不会 她得回家 家里乱套了
No. She had to go home. Family crisis.
你什么时候走
What about you?
我明天的飞机
My flight is tomorrow.
苏珊和凯尔肯定在望眼欲穿地等你回家
I’m sure Susan and Kyle can’t wait to have you back.
我来个鹅肝
I’m having the, uh, foie gras.
-你点什么 -你好 小姐
– How about you? – Mademoiselle.
晚上好
Oh, good evening.
晚上好
Bonsoir.
-你今天真漂亮 -谢谢
– You look very beautiful. – Merci.
请坐
Sit down, please.
谢谢
Merci.
这个餐厅真讲究
This is a very nice restaurant.
是的 你以前来过这儿吗
It is, yeah. Have you been here before?
没来过
No.
我该走了
I should go.
别走 我希望你留下
Please stay. I want you to.
如果他想走
Well, if he wants to leave…
你也希望他留下 是吧
You want him to stay too, don’t you?
当然
Of course.
宝琳 你去过圣马洛吗
Say, Pauline, have you ever been to St. Malo?
没去过
No.
但是我一直想去
But, you know, I’ve always wanted to go.
我听说那儿非常漂亮
I hear it’s really beautiful.
是凯伦让你这么做的吗
Did Karen put you up to this?
我自己有思想 爸爸
I can think for myself, Dad.
我已经和她谈过这件事
I’ve already had this discussion with her,
不想再和你谈一遍
and I don’t want it again with you.
当然 你怎么做都对 别人都闭嘴
Of course. Just do what you do best. Shut everyone up.
圣马洛有什么
What’s in St.Malo?
没什么 我们曾在那儿有套房♥子
Nothing, we… we had a house there.
我们现在在那儿有套房♥子
We have a house there.
那是我母亲最喜欢的地方
It was my mother’s favorite place in the world.
这也是我们唯一能达成一致的事情
It was also the only thing that we could all ever agree on.
我说过 我会把钱给你
I told you, you’ll get the money.
我说过 不是钱的事
I told you, it’s not about that!
拜托 我们能不能尽量
Please, can we try to…
不是只有你一个人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!