He hasn’t told me a word about you either.
你真的认为我不清楚发生了什么事吗
Do you really think that I don’t know what’s going on?
发生了什么事
What’s going on?
我爸爸可不是什么无助的老人
My father is not some helpless old man
能让你占便宜
to be taken advantage of.
你的父亲差点自杀了 迈尔斯
Your father tried to kill himself, Miles.
也许你在努力搞清我身份之前
Maybe you want to think about that
要先想想这个事实
before you try and figure me out.
你交朋友速度挺快啊
You make friends fast.
是啊
Mm-hmm.
她是谁
Who was that?
我只知道是我们未来的继母
Our future stepmother, for all I know.
不可能 她到底是谁
No, really, who was it?
真不知道 问爸爸吧
No, really, ask Dad.
我不喜欢因为服药过量的借口到巴黎来
An overdose is not my favorite excuse for coming to Paris,
但是我很欣赏你的努力
but I do appreciate the effort.
你好 凯伦
Hello, Karen.
你怎么样 爸爸
How you doing, Dad?
你跟那个法国荡♥妇♥在一起做什么
And what are you doing with that French bimbo?
如果你再这么称呼她 就别和我说话了
The next time you call her that will be the last time we speak.
你很认真啊 是不是
You mean that, don’t you?
老天 凯伦 你干什么 这里是医院
Jesus, Karen, what are you doing? This is a hospital.
欧洲的医院
A European hospital.
你得成熟点了 弟弟
You need to grow up, little brother.
这是怎么回事 你疯了吗
你不能在这里抽烟 这里可是医院
对不起 你说什么
I’m sorry, what did you say?
你想让我随便猜猜吗
You want me to take a wild guess?
不要 会伤到人的
No! That could hurt somebody.
不要 会伤到人的
No! That could hurt somebody.
赶快离开这里 不然我就叫保安了 你父亲需要休息
赶紧走
我们想让你回家 爸爸
We want you to come home, Dad.
好吧 好
All right, okay.
是她想让你回家
She wants you to come home.
要命
Damn.
-不是还和原来一样吗 -好像吧
– Isn’t that the same thing? – I guess.
你记得
In your mind…
-我在这里呆不下去 -我也是
– I can’t stay here. – Me neither.
-我们去找家宾馆吧 -对
– Let’s get a hotel. – Yeah.
我自己要单独的一间房♥
I want my own room.
当然 我也想让你自己一间房♥
Yeah, I want you to have your own room.
有人吗
Hello?
那接下来什么计划
So what’s the plan?
我要在浴缸里好好泡一泡
I’m going to soak in my tub,
然后给我的另一半打个电♥话♥
then I’m going to call my significant other,
之后我要去购物 我对天发誓
then I’m going shopping, I swear to God.
那爸爸怎么办
What about Dad?
我们可以明天再去看他
We can see him tomorrow.
你听到护士说的了 他需要休息
You heard the nurse, he needs his rest.
我以为你不会讲♥法♥语呢
I thought you didn’t speak French.
我当然会了 你不是也会吗
Of course I do, don’t you?
日安
Bon jour.
请开两间房♥
我要带浴缸的 他不要
好的 没有问题
D’accord, c’est possible.
-我打开了 -好
– I got mine. – Yeah.
别纠结了 回头见
Don’t dwell. I’ll see you later.
你有这个地方的钥匙吗
So you have a… you have a key to this place?
马修让我帮他拿点东西
Matthew asked me to get some things for him.
怎么了
What?
看样子你对这里很熟悉
You seem to know your way around here pretty well.
又不像心脏手术那么难
It is not heart surgery.
这是脑科的
Brain surgery.
我只想做对我父亲最有益的事
I just want what’s best for my father.
你认为怎样最有益
And what do you think that is?
我认为他现在需要家人陪伴
I, uh… I think he needs his family now.
我想你说得对
I think you’re right.
你要留在这里吗
You’re gonna stay here?
以防马修想联络你
In case Matthew needs to reach you?

No.
我们住在这条街上的塞纳宾馆
We’re at the Hotel Senat, down the street.
我正想把这个带给他
I was gonna bring him this.
也许你可以一道带过去
You might as well take it to him.
是E·E·卡明斯的书 他很喜欢
It’s E. E. Cummings. He’s into that.
如果我爸爸像马修一样
You know, if I had a father like Matthew,
我会非常高兴
I would be very happy…
为什么 因为他是个出色的父性典范吗
Why, ’cause he’s such a shining example of fatherhood?
因为他还活着
…that he’s still alive.
再见 迈尔斯
Au revoir, Miles.
你在这里干什么 宝琳
What are you doing here, Pauline?
我在和你一起吃晚餐
I’m having dinner with you.
你记得我在公车上遇到你的那天吗
You know the day I met you on the bus?
我感觉和你似曾相识
I felt like I knew you.
感觉很熟悉
It felt like I did.
我觉得
And I thought…
你觉得什么
And you thought what?
我觉得你没有亲人
I thought you didn’t have anyone.
就像我也没有亲人
You know, like I don’t have anyone.
然后
And…
我想也许我之前一直都找错了地方
I thought maybe I’d been looking in all the wrong places.
也许我们两个可以成为家人
And maybe you and I could be… family.
宝琳
Pauline…
但事实证明你有一大家子人
But it turns out you have a whole…
在美国等着你
family waiting for you back in America.
我是一个糟糕的父亲
I’m a lousy father.
你为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
琼想要孩子
Joan wanted kids.
我只想要她
I just wanted her.
我想让她幸福
So, I wanted her to be happy,
这在当时似乎是个不错的理由
and it seemed like a good reason at the time.
我照别人说的做
They say you do,
但我从没学会为人父
but I never grew into being a father.
我不知道琼是怎么做到的
I don’t know how Joan did it.
她能付出那么多的爱
She had so much love to give.
我是说如果孩子们犯了错
I mean the kids would make
或者伤到了自己 我会发疯
a mistake or hurt themselves, I’d go crazy.
但是琼会平静地出现 把他们扶起来
But Joan would just come out, pick them up,
帮他们拍掉尘土 擦干眼泪
dust them off, dry their tears
让他们继续玩耍
and send them off again.
我只知道
All I knew was
我不想跟我父亲一样
I didn’t want to be like my father.
但我最终完全成了另一个他
And I ended up just like him.
马修 你的儿孙
Your children and grandchildren
希望你活着
don’t want you to die, Matthew.
我也希望你活着
And I don’t want you to die.
所以你想死也不行
So you’re outnumbered.
只有换期了
Have a rain check.
改期
Take a rain check.
改期
Take a rain check.
他们永远都不会原谅我
They’ll never forgive me.
拜托 马特
Please, Matt.
帮帮我
Do this for me.
我的使命完成了
I’m done.
我想回家了
I want to go home.
几点了
Quelle heure est-ii?
一点
ll est une heure.
我就猜到你会是这表情
Exactly the look I was going for.
过来 我们聊聊父亲的情况
Come on, let’s get on the same page about Dad.
你把我吓坏了
You freak me out.
说实话 爸爸 你为什么不搬回家呢
Seriously, Dad. Why don’t you just move back home?
你住在医院我们没法照顾你
We can’t look after you here.
我不需要照顾
I don’t need looking after.
把那套房♥子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!