– That’s my ashtray. – Take it.
什么时候都行
Anytime…
我只是想确认一下 戴安
I’m just making sure, Diane.
– 就这些了吗? – 是的
– That is it? – Yeah
顺便说一下 那两个探员又来找过你
Ah, by the way, those two detectives came by again, looking for you.
卡米拉
Camilla!
你终于回来了
You’ve come back!
刚才你说什么?美人
What was that you were saying, beautiful?
我说
I said:
你令我疯狂
You drive me wild.
我们不该再这样做
We shouldn’t do this anymore…
不要这样说
Don’t say that…
永远不要这样说
Don’t ever say that!
不要 戴安
Don’t Diane,
住手 戴安 住手
Stop it… Diane STOP!
我以前已经跟你说过
I’ve tried to tell you this before.
因为他 对吗?
It’s him, isn’t it?
我不是教怎么演这出戏
I’m not trying to show you how to do the scene.
你只需要…看着我做
Just watch me…
相信你会明白我的意思
and I think you’ll understand what I’m getting at.
不要坐得那么拘谨
Don’t seat so rigid
放松
just, just relax…
现在是二人世界
You two are here alone…
非常的惬意
and it’s real comfortable…
就像你们以前认识
like you’ve known each other forever…
即使什么也不说也很惬意
ven if you don’t say anything… It’s real comfortable.
汉克 可以清一下场吗?
Hank, can you just clear the set…
这里太多人了 让我们把这演完
there’s too many people around here… Let’s get this worked out…
清场 请清场
Clear the set! Clear the set!
大家都喝咖啡去
Everyone get another cup of coffee.
– 请! – 戴安可以留下吗?
– Everyone please! – Can Diane stay?
当然可以 汉克 让戴安留下
Yes, true. Diane can stay. Hank, let Diane stay.
当她开始哭的时候
Now when she starts to cry…
不要拉她过来
don’t pull her toward you.
让她自己靠过来
Let her fall in to you…
让她靠过来
Let her fall.
当你吻她时
When you kiss her…
这是个连贯的动作
It’s just a continuation of that move.
中间是没有停顿的
There is no break…
熄灯
Kill the lights!
卡米拉 别发癫了
Don’t be mad!
– 不要这样 – 当然不会
– Don’t make it be like this! – Oh, sure.
你想让我视而不见吗?不!
You want me to make this easy for you? No!
没门 不会的
No-fucking-way it’s not gonna be!
– 我可不是好糊弄的 – 戴安
It’s not easy for me!!!
喂 是我
Hello, it’s me…
请留言
leave a message…
– 喂 – 戴安?
Hello?
– 卡米拉 – 戴安 车正在等着
Diane, the car is waiting.
你没事吧?
Are you ok?
你来吗?
You comin’?
好的
Good…
这对我来说太有意义了
It means so much to me.
快点吧 车就在你门外等着
Go on… the car is right outside the house..
一直在等你 知道吗?
It’s been waiting, ok ?
好的
Ok.
穆赫兰道6980号♥
It’s 6980, Mulholland drive.
穆赫兰道
Mulholland drive.
你要做什么?我们不是在这停的呀!
What are you doing? We don’t stop here…
让你惊喜一下
A surprise…
捷径
Shortcut.
来吧 甜心
C’mon sweetheart.
很美
It’s beautiful.
一条秘道
A secret path.
时间正好
Ah, perfect timing!
欢迎你 戴安
Welcome, Diane.
那么
Well…
为爱干杯
Here’s to love…
为爱干杯
Here’s to love…
她来了
Ah, here she is…
你没见过我母亲吧
I don’t believe you met my mother…
嗨 我是戴安·塞尔温
Hi, I’m Diane Selwyn.
叫我可可就行了 大家都这样叫我
Just call me Coco, everybody does…
幸会 去吃东西吧
– Pleased to meet you… – Let’s eat…
我饿了
I’m starving…
抱歉我迟到了
I’m sorry, I was late.
我来自安大略的深湖镇
I’m from Deep River, Ontario…
一个小镇
a small town.
你从加拿大远道而来
So, you rolled in here from Canada.
我一直想来这里
I’ve always wanted to come here.
因为一场吉特巴舞的比赛的胜利
I won this ballet contest…
让我有了演戏的欲望
that sort of led to acting…
你知道 是想演戏
you know, wanting to act.
我姨妈死的时候
When my aunt died…
留了些钱给我
anyway, she left me so money… she worked here…
– 她在这工作过 – 和电影有关吗?
In the movies?
是的
Yes.
你怎么认识卡米拉的?
How did you meet Camilla?
通过“西尔维亚诺兹故事”
On a “Sylvia North Story”.
卡米拉演的很好
Camilla was great in that.
[卡米拉讲西班牙语]
[西班牙语]
是的
Yeah.
我是很想做女主角
Yeah, I wanted the lead so bad.
不过卡米拉得到了这个角色
Anyway, Camilla got the part.
导演…
The director…
鲍勃·布鲁克
Bob Brooker?
是的
Yes.
他没怎么考虑过我
Hadn’t so much of me…
我们就在那时成为朋友的
anyway, that’s when we became friends.
她帮过我
She helped me…
让我在她的电影里演一些角色
getting some parts in some of her films.
我明白
I see.
因此我有物资
So, I got the pool…
她有人才
and she got the pool-man.
简直不能相信 我想给法官买♥♥一辆劳斯莱斯
I couldn’t believe it. I wanted to buy that judge a Rolls-Royce.
有时奇迹会出现
Sometimes good things happen.
最精彩的总是留到最后
So, I guess we saved the best for last…
你来和大家说吧
Do you want to tell them?
不 还是你来吧
No, you to tell them.
卡米拉和我…
Camilla and I…
准备…
are going to be…
不好意思
Sorry about that.
我不要了
No, I’m fine.
就是这个女孩了
This is the girl.
别在这给我看
Don’t show me this photothing here.
不过是张明星照 人人都可以有的
It’s just an actress’ photo, everybody’s got one.
带钱了吗?
You got the money?
当然
Sure do.
好的 把钱给我 我们就算成交了
Ok, once you hand that over to me, it’s a done deal.
你真想这么做吗?
Are you sure you want this?
做梦都想
More than anything in this world.
事成后 你会在我告诉你的地方找到这个
When it’s finished, you’ll find this where I told you.
用来开什么的?
What’s it open?
[西班牙语]寂静
Silencio

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!