我一辈子也买♥♥不起这种地方
I couldn’t afford a place like this in a million years.
除非我能成为电影明星
Unless of course I’m discovered and become a movie star.
当然 我更愿意做个演技派 而不是靠脸蛋
Of course, I’d rather be known as a great actress than a movie star,
不过有些人是两者兼备的
but sometimes people end up being both and so that is,
这就是我来这儿的目的
I guess you’d say, sort of why I came here.
不好意思 我太兴奋了
I’m sorry, I’m just so excited to be here…
我刚从多伦多的深河镇来
I mean I just came here from Deep River, Ontario…
现在我终于来到这个…
now I’m in this…
梦一般的地方
dream place.
能体会我的感受吗?
You can imagine how I feel.
怎么啦 坐下吧
Oh… What? Sit down…
你哪里受伤了?
Where were you hurt?
– 我们得叫个医生来 – 不要
We should call a doctor. – No
– 可能挺严重的 – 不 我…
But, this could be serious. – No, I…
我想睡觉
I need to sleep.
如果是脑震荡 你不能睡觉的
If you have a concussion you shouldn’t sleep.
我睡会就没事了
It will feel okay if I sleep.
我只想躺下睡觉
I just need to lie down here and sleep.
亚当… 这些建议
You see Adam… there are some suggestions
就是我们想提的…
that are to be brought forward …
你说过愿意接受意见的
and I know you said you would entertain suggestions
大家都希望你能这么做
and that’s all anybody here is asking you to do.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
思路要开放一些
An open mind…
你在重新挑选女主角
You’re in the process of re-casting your lead actress and
因此我们…
I’m…
我们希望你思路能开放一些
We’re asking you to keep an open mind.
上次的是什么?
What was it last time?
好的 试试下一位
OK. Let’s try the next one.
他不会喜欢的
He’s not gonna like it.
走着瞧吧
We’ll see.
嗨 卡氏兄弟
Ah… Castigliane brothers.
我给你们引见一下
Let me introduce you around…
请坐吧
please … take a seat.
这是达比先生 你知道的
this is Mr. Darby, whom you know
这是导演亚当·克什尔
and this is the director Adam Kesher…
经理人罗伯特·斯密斯
and his manager Robert Smith.
她很漂亮
She’s very pretty.
先生们 想喝点什么吗?
May I offer you, gentlemen… anything?
– 蒸馏咖啡 – 什么都不要
– spresso. – Nothing.
– 这相是拿来做什么的? – 一杯蒸馏咖啡
– What’s the photo for? – An espresso.
就这些
No, that’s it.
相信这次的咖啡你会满意的
I think you’re gonna enjoy your espresso this time.
我之前做过一些调查 知道你很挑剔
I’ve done quite a bit of a research knowing how hard you are to please.
这咖啡重点推荐给你试试
This one comes highly recommended.
这相是拿来做什么的?
What’s the photo for?
推荐给你啊
It’s a recommendation…
向你推荐的 亚当
a recommendation to you, Adam,
这不是推荐 就要这个女孩
– It’s not a recommendation. – This is the girl.
什么女孩 为什么? 这是怎么一回事 瑞恩?
What girl?. For what?. What is this, Ray?.
我们很乐意把她列为候选
We’d be happy to put her on the list for consideration.
你应该知道许多人对这个角色有兴趣
You’d be pleased to know there’s quite a lot of interest in this role.
兴趣?不!
Interest?. No.
有六名顶尖的女演员争夺这个角色
There’s six of the top actresses that want this thing.
就要这个女孩子
This is the girl.
– 瑞恩 这事你来处理 – 别急 别急 亚当
– Ray, take care of this. – Hold on, Adam.
别急
Hold on?.
没门 没门
There’s no way. There’s no way!
餐巾
Napkin.
– 对不起? – 餐巾
– Pardon? – Napkin.
好的
Of course.
失陪
Excuse me.
还需要什么吗?
Is that all sir?.
狗屎
Shit.
对不起 这可是别人重点推荐…
Sorry! That was a highly recommended…
这是公认最好的蒸馏咖啡之一
That’s considered one of the finest espressos in the world, Sir.
发生什么事了? 这个女孩是不可能演我的电影
What’s going on here? There’s no way that girl is in my movie.
帮帮我
HELP ME!!!
就要这个女孩
This is the girl.
这个女孩不能演我的电影
Hey! That girl is not in my film!
那就不再是你的电影了
It’s no longer your film.
就要这个女孩
This is the girl.
卡氏兄弟上了那辆轿车没有?
Did the Castigliane brothers get out of that limo?
– 是那两个穿黑西服的人吗? – 是的
– They two guys in dark suits? – Yeah.
– 是的 – 把车门开着
– Yes. – Keep that door open.
卡氏兄弟?
Castigliane brothers?
滚开
Beat it, pal.
下午好 罗科先生
Good afternoon, Mr. Roque.
她的名字叫卡米拉·罗丝
Her name’s Camilla Rhodes.
导演不想要她
The director doesn’t want her.
你想换掉他吗?
Do you want him replaced?.
我知道他们说…
I know they said…
然后
Then?
然后
Then…
那意味着我们应该
that means we should…
什么
Yes?.
停止一切事情
Shut everything down …
那个就是…
Is that something that…
你要我们…
do you want us…
停止一切事情吗?
to shut everything down?
那么我们会停止一切事情的
Then we’ll shut everything down.
哥们 真是闻所未闻
Oh man, that’s unheard of …
这样的情况…真是出人意料
an accident like that … who could have foreseen that?
这不是真的吧?
That’s unreal, right?
该死
Hell, right.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
兄弟 瞧着挺风光的
So, bro, God you’re good!
你一直在做什么?
What have you been doin’?
也就是给那家伙做点事
Just doin’ some stuff for this guy.
是吗?日子还过得去吗?
Yeah?. Making ends meet, huh?
挺艰苦的
Hardly.
我知道的
I know, man.
看看我呆的地方
Look at my digs.
这世道真不好混 兄弟
Times are tough, bro.
没那么惨的
Hey, man, it’s not that bad.
希望你别惹什么麻烦
I hope you’re not goin’ to get in any trouble.
也就是那件事而已
It was just a thing.
你就是笑那事吧?
The story made you laugh.
– 那故事可真逗 – 该死的车祸
– It was a funny story. – Fucking car accident.
嘿 那是…就是它了
It’s it?…
那是埃德著名的黑名册
It’s the famous black book.
以电♥话♥号♥码书写的世界历史
The history of the world in phone numbers.
我被什么东西咬了一口
Something bit me BAD!
天哪
God!
嘿 哥们!
Hey man!
她受了重伤 可以过来打个电♥话♥吗? 来帮个忙
She’s hurt bad! Could you come here and call on the phone. Please I need you!
她受了重伤 过来给医院打个电♥话♥
She’s hurt bad! You gotta call the hospital
过来 我是说真的
Come on man! I’m serious about this!
我一个人应付不过来
I can’t do everything by myself!
嘿 哥们
Hey man!.
好的 姨妈 我会尽力的
…okay Aunt Ruth… I’ll try.
我会将台词记得滚瓜烂熟的
I’m gonna study those lines until I know them inside out.
要么就在这张豪华皮沙发上
Yep, either here on this fabulous leather couch…
要么我会在后院边喝咖啡边记…
or I’ll take them with a coffee in the courtyard…
电影明星通常都这样
like a regular movie star.
在这见到你的朋友丽塔 真让我大吃一惊
Oh! I got a real shock to find your friend Rita here.
我进门时她正在洗澡
She was in the shower and I opened the door …
什么意思?
… what do you mean?
她碰到了车祸
… She was in an accident.
丽塔 你的朋友
… Rita, your friend.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!