Anyway, he’s gone somewhere, and I waited all night…
他都没回去
and he’s not come back.
刀伤
Knife.
凶手什么都没拿走
They didn’t take anything.
什么事
What?
一定会很美
It will be beautiful.
萨拉密在西班牙海岸的塔利发
-Ali Hassan Salameh is in Tarifa on the Spanish coast.
他受到非常严密的保护
He’s at a compound guarded by all the predictable trouble.
爆破专家通常会死于意外
Bomb makers often die accidental deaths.
你们在雅典射杀KGB干员
In Athens you shot a KGB agent.
很多人都想要杀死你们
Many people must want to kill you, Monsieur Storsch.
但是我不想 你付的钱最多
But why would I do that? You pay better than anyone.
暗♥杀♥萨拉密很危险
It’s dangerous going after Salameh.
但他是慕尼黑大屠♥杀♥的主使
But he planned the Munich massacre.
你杀了他就能回家 对吧
Eliminate him, and they’ll let you go home. Don’t you think?
没错 路易
Yes, Louis. I do.
你有一天能拥有像这样的厨房♥
You could have a kitchen like that someday.
代价很高 但是拥有一个家总要付出代价
It costs dearly, but home always does.
妈的 这里好像儿童乐园
Shit! It’s like a funhouse in there.
里面有多少人
Can you tell how many?
那就是他
That’s him.
你确定是他吗
Are you sure it’s him, Avner?
一定要确定
You have to be sure.
-我是艾夫纳考夫曼 -我们知道
I’m Avner Kaufman. We know.
-我们来接你 -请上车
You want to ride with us? Hop in.
请吧
Please.
我是艾默 他是艾维
I’m Amos. This is Avi. Shin Bet.
我们不应该知道你是谁
We’re not supposed to know who you are…
我们不是高级主管
because we’re not officers.
我们是小角色 啥都不知
We’re just shit and no one tells us shit.
不过我们听说你做的事
We’ve heard about what you’ve done.
我们很荣幸能见到你
We want to say it’s an honor to meet you.
我也是
It’s an honor for me, too.
你们杀的人我都没意见
I have no problems with anything you guys did…
除了荷兰的那个女人
except the woman on the houseboat in Hoorn.
史帝夫跟我们说了
Steve’s told us about her.
我们私下
We took a leave of absence…
把她解决掉
and killed her off the company clock.
别傻了
Don’t be an idiot.
除此之外一切都很好
Otherwise, as I said, we have no problems with the job you did.
我的三个组员死了
Except three of my men died.
你的同事
According to your colleague…
特别强调一点
I should say, emphatically, according to your colleague…
那不是你的错
not in any way your fault.
他对你赞不绝口
He sings your praises.
他说你是最好的组长
Best guy he ever worked for, and so on.
他也说这个法国人路易
He says this French group…. Louis was his name?
把你们的下落告诉恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
They sold the terrorists information regarding your whereabouts.
他害死你的组员
They helped kill your men.
史帝夫这么认为 但不是真的
I know Steve believes that, but it’s not true.
说出他们的身份
Tell us who they are.
他们不会跟你合作
They won’t work with you.
-他们只忠于家人 -你是以色列人
It’s about loyalty. You’re an Israeli officer.
必须效忠国家
That’s your only loyalty! That’s it!
好吧
Okay.
这是北指挥部的霍菲将军
This is General Hofi of the Northern Command.
你的气色很好
You look good.
总理以你们为荣
Listen, the Prime Minister is proud of you and your men.
她也希望能亲自告诉你
She wishes she could tell you herself, but she can’t.
不过她没听过你们 对吧
She never heard of you, right?
很好 她说你们为以色列
Good. She says you’ve done a great thing for your people.
立下大功
For Israel.
就这样 没有勋章
That’s it. There is no medal or anything.
1973年6月16日 艾夫纳考夫曼访谈
June 16, 1973. Avner Kaufman interview.
说吧
Go ahead.
跟我说你学到什么
Tell me what you learned.
-我学到什么 -对
What I learned? Yes.
你学到什么
What did you learn?
老天爷
For God’s sake!
说出线人的姓名和电♥话♥号♥码
Tell me the names and numbers of your sources.
告诉我
Avner, tell me.
把你的线人的资料告诉我
Tell me the names and numbers of your sources.
拜托你
Please.
我可以用军法告你
I can have you court-martialed, and I might.
不行 我不替你做事
You can’t. I don’t work for you.
我并不存在
I don’t exist.
-你的气色好差 -我的状况不太好
You look terrible. I’m not good right now.
你什么都不用说 这项任务让你元气大伤
You don’t need to tell me anything. It’s taken a lot from you.
至少我还活着 一切都会复元
I’m alive, right? And the rest sorts itself out.
-我不是傻瓜 -我没说你是傻瓜
I’m not a fool, Avner. I never said you were a fool.
我在欧洲的家人几乎都死光光
Everyone in Europe died. Most of my family.
那是一个大家族
A huge family.
我从来没告诉过你
I never talked to you about it.
-我早就知道 -你知道 那有什么好说的呢
I knew. You knew? So what was there to say?
我逃来这儿才捡回一条命
I didn’t die, because I came here.
我一到这儿 就走到耶路撒冷一座山上祷告
When I arrived, I walked up to the top of a hill in Jerusalem…
希望能生一个小孩
and prayed for a child.
我从不祷告 那时我却虔诚祈祷
I never prayed before, but I was praying then.
我感觉到我的家人也为我祈祷
And I could feel every one of them praying with me.
我们都在为你祈祷
You are what we prayed for.
你做的一切都是为了犹太人
What you did, you did for us.
为了你女儿 也为了我们
You did for your daughter, but also for us.
我们就算死也要拥有自己的家园
Every one of the ones who died, died wanting this.
没人肯给我们 我们得自己争取
We had to take it, because no one will ever give it to us.
一个属于犹太人的地方
A place to be a Jew among Jews, subject to no one.
我感谢上帝听到我的祷告
I thank God for hearing my prayer.
妈 你想知道吗
Do you want to know, Mama?
你要我说出我做了什么吗
Do you want me to tell you what I did?
不要
No.
我们必须不计代价 不择手段
Whatever it took, whatever it takes.
拥有属于自己的土地 一个属于我们的家园
A place on Earth. We have a place on Earth.
愿望终于实现
At last.
-这是什么 -千层酥
What’s this? Baklava.
雷霍沃特的吗 只有约法的千层酥才能吃
From Rehovot? The only edible baklava is from the Arabs in Jaffa.
带上飞机吃 你太瘦了
Eat it on the plane. You’re too thin.
希望你吃了会肚子痛
I hope it gives you a bellyache.
算了
Listen, forget it.
你去跟妻女团圆 休息几个月
You go see your wife, your child, rest for a few more months.
然后再出任务
Then we’re gonna put you back in the field.
不是去欧洲 也许是拉丁美洲
Not Europe. Probably Latin America.
你再考虑看看 好好休息 你一定会回来
You think it over. Rest, Avner. Then you come back.
不会
No.
别哭
That’s all right. Oh, no, no, no.
没事 没事
It’s okay. It’s okay.
好漂亮的头发
Look at that beautiful hair.
恶梦
Nightmares?

Yes.
回到床上
Come back to bed.
我不知道我该怎么办
I have no idea where I should be.
这房♥子很好 你布置得很漂亮
The place is nice. You’ve made it really nice.
厨房♥太大了
The kitchen’s too big.
席薇亚 我要找你♥爸♥爸
Sylvie, I need to speak to your father.
路易在吗
Is Louis there?
请你♥爸♥爸打回来给我
I need to speak to your father. Have him call me.
212-66♥4♥-7665
212-66♥4♥-7665.
我会等 请他一定要打来
I’ll wait. He must call me. I’ll wait.
我被追杀吗
Am I being hunted?
我的家人被追杀吗
Is my family being hunted?
令尊好吗 你的家人呢
How is your father? He’s well? Your family is well?
不知道 我的家人好吗
I don’t know. How is my family? Are they well?
他们会不会有事

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章拳王阿里
下一篇文章蝴蝶春梦
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!