They say, “God, we’re celebrating…
“是因为当人们听到埃及人惨死
“because when the people hear what happened to the Egyptians…
“就会了解您的重点”
“they’ll understand your point.”
什么重点
Which was?
不要欺负犹太人
Don’t fuck with the Jews.
我不知道你们 但我不只是庆祝
I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’m not celebrating.
我超高兴的
I’m goddamn rejoicing.
放下来 放下来 起来
Here. Put that down. Put it down. Get up.
-不要啦 -来嘛 跟我跳舞
No, please. Come on, dance with me.
-跟我跳舞 来嘛 -不要
Dance with me. Come on. No.
来嘛
Come on.
来嘛
Come on. Hey.
这位是 今天我该怎么称呼你
This is…. What shall I call you today?
法兰兹史托舒
Franz Storsch.
你可以叫我路易
You can call me Louis.
-你对我们的服务满意吗 -太贵了
Our service has been satisfactory? Pricey.
犹太人和法国人可以一直杀价
A Jew and a Frenchman. We could haggle forever, huh?
-我不是犹太人 -熊葱头是什么
I’m not a Jew. What do you suppose a ramson is?
一种野生韭葱 现在不是产季 能用蒜头代替
It’s a kind of a wild leek. Not in season, but garlic will do.
我老爸有时候搞不清楚季节
My papa sometimes loses track of the seasons.
我对食材一无所知
I know nothing about food.
他干嘛非要我来买♥♥菜
Why does he make me shop?
你在猜我是不是法国情报局
You’re wondering if I’m French Intelligence.
美国中情局或苏联国♥家♥安♥全♥局
Or CIA or KGB.
或是靠贩卖♥♥情报赚外快的情报员
Or an agent with a profitable sideline in information.
我可能是任何人 你也一样
I could be anybody. You could be anybody, too.
身份并不重要
Identity. That’s the boring part now.
重要的是
Here’s what isn’t boring.
只要你不是替政♥府♥做事
As long as you don’t work for any government–
-我替私人企业做事 -我听说是有钱美♥国♥佬♥
I’m in private business. Rich Americans, I heard.
我替我的家庭做事
I’m in private business, too. My family.
我们能在任何地方找到任何人
We can locate almost anyone for anyone anywhere…
而且没有任何意识形态
and we are ideologically promiscuous.
我们爱每个人也恨每个人
We love everybody, hate everybody.
我自己也经常搞不清楚
I get my feelings confused.
如果你不是替政♥府♥做事
If you’re not working for any government…
你要的情报我们一定弄得到
we know, or we find…
弄不到就不用付钱
we don’t find, you don’t pay.
劫机者原来的目的是
Initially it was the intention of the hijackers…
逼飞机降落在慕尼黑机场
to bring the Lufthansa to Munich International Airport…
在跑道尽头将三名囚犯接上机
and then take onboard the three prisoners…
一名阿♥拉♥伯人把一枚手榴弹
at the end of the runway, where Captain Klausen took his plane…
放在机长克劳森头上
while an Arab held a hand grenade at his head.
艾夫纳
Hey, Avner.
来自大马士革的德航♥班♥机遭劫机
A Lufthansa jet was hijacked coming from Damascus.
劫机者要求释放慕尼黑的
The hijackers demanded the release of three killers…
三名凶手
who survived Munich…
德国政♥府♥立刻答应
and the Germans said yes, instantly.
他们先搭乘私人包机到札格拉布
The Arabs would be flown by private charter plane to Zagreb.
他们自♥由♥了
Look. They’re free now.
已经到了利比亚
They’re in Libya.
他们高兴得不得了
No qualms about rejoicing on their side, eh?
以色列人杀死很多阿♥拉♥伯人
The Israeli kills the Arabs…
在埃及 约旦 黎巴嫩 叙利亚
in Egypt, in Jordan, in Lebanon, in Syria–
看看他们
Look at them.
简直就像电影明星
They’re movie stars.
你有没有射杀以色列人♥质♥
But did you shoot any of the Israeli hostages?
我有没有杀以色列人不重要
It’s not important to say if I killed Israelis or not.
我们应该去的黎波里
We should go to Tripoli.
杀了他们
Kill them.
我们不能去阿♥拉♥伯国家
We don’t go to Arab countries.
只能找原来要找的人
We stick to the names we’ve been given.
玛慕德罕薛瑞
Mahmoud Hamshari.
当你们回顾慕尼黑行动
Do you think, looking back on it now…
认为你们达到了什么目的
that you achieved anything in the Munich operation?
我们让全世界听到我们的声音
We have made our voice heard by the world.
这是你自己的话吗
Are those your words?
这是他们的肺腑之言
The same thing again.
他们让世人知道他们的理念
They have made their voice heard by the universe or the world…
以前从来没有人知道
who has not been hearing before.
我认为他这句话的意思是
Well, I believe what he meant by this is…
世人终于听到巴勒斯坦人的心声
that now the world will begin hearing us.
这24年来 我们是全世界人数最多的难民
We are, for 24 years, the world’s largest refugee population.
家园被占领
Our homes taken from us.
被迫住在难民营 没有未来 没有食物
Living in camps, no future, no food.
更没有好的环境让孩子成长
Nothing decent for our children.
这让慕尼黑事件合理化
And, so was the attack in Munich justified?
巴勒斯坦解放组织反对滥杀无辜
The PLO condemns attacks on civilians.
-这24年来 -跟你的报社这么说
Though for 24 years… Tell your newspaper that.
以色列人却滥杀 无数无辜巴勒斯坦百姓
…our civilians have been attacked by the Israelis day after day–
以色列人手上沾满巴勒斯坦人鲜血
Tell them about all the years and years of Palestinian blood…
谁替我们哀悼
spilled by Israel. And who mourns for us?
以色列轰炸我们
You know, Israel just bombed…
在叙利亚和黎巴嫩的两座难民营
two refugee camps in Syria and Lebanon.
-告诉他们 -两百人丧命
Tell them that–200 people killed.
-就在慕尼黑事件之后 -慕尼黑事件并不是开始
Right after Munich they did this. It did not begin in Munich.
冤冤相报何时了
And where does it end? How will it ever end?
对不起 我得打电♥话♥给主编
I’m sorry, I need to use your phone. I need to call my editor.
好的 抱歉
Yes, yes. Sorry.
-电♥话♥就在窗户旁边 -谢谢
You see it. It’s by the window. Thank you.
这里请
This way, please.
我们不知道他到底做了什么
This man, we don’t know what he did specifically?
他几年前在哥本哈根
Hamshari arranged the attempted assassination of Ben-Gurion…
密谋暗♥杀♥班古里昂
in Copenhagen a few years ago.
目前在组织巴勒斯坦民族解放运动
Now he organizes for Fatah in France.
-他负责组织工作 -对
He organizes? Yes.
你在特拉维夫看过证据
In Tel Aviv they showed you evidence for this?
没有
Not evidence. It was more…
不过我相信他们的话
this is the story and I believe them.
你为什么不信
Why? Don’t you?
这是一场战争 你不必
It’s a crisis, a war. You don’t have to always….
-什么 思考 -你不必考虑或想这么多
What? Be thinking? Scrutinize. Yeah, think.
你想写纸条向埃弗兰要证据
You want to wire Ephraim and ask for evidence, you do it.
尽管一个人去做
You’re on your own.
-我搞定了 -很好
Okay, I’m done. Good.
别想那么多
Don’t think about it.

Okay.
现在 我把它启动
So, now, I turn it on.
他拿起电♥话♥筒红灯就会亮
He picks up the phone, turns on the red light…
然后就插入钥匙
then I take out the key, insert it…
转一下
and turn.
我们现在要等红灯亮
So now we wait for the red light.
-货车有没有挡住发射讯号♥ -没有
Is the truck blocking the signal? No.
遥控器有用吗
Will the remote still work?
-放心 讯号♥很强 -回到你的岗位
Yeah, it’s a powerful transmitter. Go back to your position.
别乱了分寸 快回去
You can’t start improvising now. Go back to your corner.
放心 一切都会很顺利
Don’t worry. It’s okay. It’s going to work.
-住手 -住手
Stop! Stop!
放弃
Abort.
到底还要不要干
Are we on or off?
-玛慕德罕薛瑞 -是的
Mahmoud Hamshari? Yes.
他在巴黎第五大学科钦医院
He’s at the hospital Cochin.
院方不肯透露他伤得多重
I don’t know how badly we hurt him. They aren’t saying.
你干嘛只装了小鞭炮
Why did you put a firecracker in that phone?
因为我不想炸掉整栋大楼
Because I didn’t want to blow up the building.
-你到底要什么 -一具尸体
What do you want from me? An Arab corpse.
花了二十万消灭第二号♥目标
Another $200,000, more or less, to eliminate target number two.
他还没死 我们应该用枪
Yeah, if he’s been eliminated. We should stick with guns.
没人会注意枪杀案
No one notices a shooting.
炸♥弹♥能达到双重目的
Bombs achieve a double objective.
消灭目标 吓阻恐♥怖♥份♥子♥

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章拳王阿里
下一篇文章蝴蝶春梦
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!