Not even your wife.
现在轮到你说话
Now you should say something.
你有问题吗
Do you have any questions?
我猜我不是要负责保护游客了
So, this isn’t about guarding tourists on El Al jets?
你没有问题
No questions?
我们没说有多危险吗
Did we mention how dangerous it is?
你知道我的姐妹周二过世
You know, my sister died on Tuesday.
-我并不知道 -癌症
No, I didn’t know that. Cancer.
所以我没参加运动员的
I couldn’t go to the athletes’ funerals…
葬礼
because she died.
有很多人不满 但她是我的姐妹
That upset people, but she was my sister.
家人最重要
Family matters.
-你太太怀孕了 -对 七个月
Your wife is pregnant. Yes, seven months.
恭喜你
Mazel tov.
你是我最喜欢的其中一个保镖
You were one of my favorite bodyguards.
我喜欢刻苦耐劳的手下
You know, I like neat, durable men.
你喜欢英雄的儿子在你身边
You liked having the son of a hero around.
老实说 你不太像你♥爸♥爸
Truth be told, you don’t look much like your father.
是吗
No?
你比较像你妈妈
Your mother is who you resemble.
明天早上决定
Tomorrow morning.
你一天内不能决定
If you can’t decide in one day…
就不适任
you can’t decide.
她的姐妹真的去世
Her sister died.
但我认为她没参加葬礼
But I think she didn’t go to the athletes’ funerals…
是因为有些人怪她
because some people are angry at her…
不肯和恐♥怖♥份♥子♥谈判
for not negotiating with the terrorists.
她不想在葬礼上
She didn’t go to the funerals…
被嘘下台
because she didn’t want to be booed.
你没发问是好现象
It’s a good sign you didn’t ask questions.
你一定会答应
You’ll say yes.
我是你的主管 我叫埃弗兰
I’m your case officer. My name is Ephraim.
孕妇到什么时候不能做♥爱♥
How late in the pregnancy before you have to stop having sex?
分娩那一天
Labor.
别担心 到时候你不会在
Don’t worry about it. You won’t be around.
会吗
Will you?
不管这是什么任务都要求加薪
Whatever they want, make sure they give you a raise.
宝宝需要很多东西
I need things for the baby.
要是我拒绝 我会良心不安
I can’t live with refusing this.
你妈很清楚自己在做什么
Your mother, she knew what she was doing.
-她特意在犹太屯垦区丢弃你 -她没丢弃我
She abandoned you on that kibbutz. She didn’t abandon me.
我父亲不在
My father was missing.
他在坐牢 她无法养我
He was in prison, she was overwhelmed.
-是啊 -任何人都会这么做
Oh, yes. She did what anybody would do.
于是她把你丢弃在犹太屯垦区
Yeah, so she took you to the kibbutz and abandoned you.
现在你把以色列当成母亲
Now you think Israel is your mother.
听好了
So listen.
我有一天可能会不支持你
I’m going to go along with this, until I don’t.
-你明白吗 -我爱你
Do you understand me? I love you.
我不是默默支持英雄的好妻子
I’m not the hero’s nice wife.
你要先退出以色列情报局 这是你的新合约
First you resign from Mossad. Your new contract.
它说明我们并不雇用你
It says we do not employ you, offer you benefits, or pensions…
也不提供福利或医疗保险
or legal aid or medical assistance.
你从此和情报局毫无瓜葛
It’s a contract that there is no contract.
-我能拿到副本吗 -不能
Do I get a copy? You don’t.
这是你的资遣费
Your pension contribution refund.
你正式脱离政♥府♥单位
You’re now officially unofficial.
失去职业及保险
Unemployed and uninsured.
你要在日内瓦的
You’ll open two accounts…
瑞士联合银行
at the Union de Banques Suisse in Geneva…
开设两个银行帐户
on Rue du Commerce.
分别是行动经费和你的薪水
Operational funds in one box, in the other your salary
任务结束才能一次提领
which you don’t take till the mission ends…
累计薪资
when you get what accumulates.
你每位手下也要开设银行帐户
Also, for each of your men, you open an account for his salary.
-我有几名手下 -行动经费帐户内
How many men do I have for this–In the operational funds box…
将有25万美元的存款
we will deposit 250,000 American dollars.
提领后会有更多钱存进去
You take it out, we put more in.
我要收据
I want receipts.
你不是替大财团做事
You are not working for the Baron Rothschild.
而是替小国以色列工作
You’re working for Israel, a small country.
我来自乌克兰的乡下地方
I’m an old Galicianer from a mud hut in the Ukraine.
不信任你这个德国犹太佬
And I don’t trust Yekke putzes let loose in Europe…
也不会给你无上限行动经费
with unlimited operational expenses.
我在以色列出生 不是德国犹太佬
I was born in Israel. I’m not a Yekke.
-你祖父来自哪里 -法兰克福
Where is your grandpa from? Frankfurt.
那你就是德国犹太佬
You’re a Yekke.
你太太每个月会收到一千美元
Your wife receives monthly $1,000 in her bank account.
我们会在银行保险箱给你留纸条
Also, we leave messages in the box with the operational funds.
你也可以留纸条给我们
You can leave messages for us.
-不过最好都不要留 -我不在乎这些
But there shouldn’t be messages. I don’t care about that.
-给我收据就行 明白吗 -我明白
Bring me receipts, you got me? I got you.
不管你做什么总得有人付钱
Whatever you are doing, somebody else is paying for it.
我们有11个巴勒斯坦人姓名
We have 11 Palestinian names.
每一个都参与慕尼黑大屠♥杀♥
Each had a hand in planning Munich.
你要一个一个把他们杀死
You’re going to kill them, 11 men, one by one.
他们都在欧洲
They’re all in Europe now.
你也要留在那儿
You’ll stay there as long as it takes.
不能去阿♥拉♥伯国家 那是我们的工作
Europe only, not the Arab countries. That’s for us, not you.
也不能去东欧 别把苏联惹毛
And not Eastern Bloc. Don’t upset the Russians.
没那个必要
Who needs it?
你不能跟我们联络
You’ll have no contact with us.
你不给我任何情报吗
You’re not going to give me any information?
我们把不存在的行动经费
We deposit money from a fund that doesn’t exist…
存放在我们不知情的银行帐户
into a box we don’t know about, in a bank we never set foot in.
我们没听过你 不能帮助你
We can’t help you because we never heard of you before.
你要跟恐♥怖♥份♥子♥一样
You’ll do what the terrorists do.
你以为他们会向总部报告 当然不会
You think they report back to home base? They don’t.
我们要他们的命
We want them dead.
在海边吃甜点真享受
Nothing better than eating something sweet by the sea.
你可以发问了
You can ask questions now.
-只有我一个人吗 -你有四名小组成员
Am I alone? Four others.
帮你弄假文件 车子
They know useful things like cars, documents…
和处理善后
cleanup to make sure you don’t…
确保你没把
accidentally drop your fake passport…
假护照掉在尸体旁边 你是小组组长
next to the dead body. You’re the team leader.
-谁负责消灭目标 -你呀 还有谁
Who kills the targets? You do. Who else?
有必要用枪 最好用炸♥弹♥
Use guns if you have to, but the bombs are preferable.
有一名组员是爆破专家
One of your guys knows how to make them.
我们要全世界知道恐♥怖♥份♥子♥的死讯
We want everyone to read in Le Monde some famous Arab terrorist is dead.
谁晓得是谁干的
Who knows who blew him up?
-为什么找我 -你有什么不好
Why me? So what’s wrong with you?
我并不是情报员
I’m not an experienced field operative.
-没人认识我 -就连我都不认识你
So I’m not known. Not even I know you now.
我小时候住过法兰克福
And also, I lived in Frankfurt when I was a kid…
对欧洲各国还算熟悉
so I’m a Yekke Jew who knows his way around Europe.
没错 还有另一个原因 你很平凡
That’s a good reason. Here’s one more. You’re ordinary.
不是犹太版的查理布朗逊
You aren’t a sabra Charles Bronson.
-我是犹太人 -我知道
I am a sabra. I know.
我很了解你
I know so much about you. You’re a nice sabra…
你养了一条狗 老婆就快生了 千万别误杀旅馆门房♥
with a dog and a baby on the way. You won’t shoot Spanish bellhops.
绝对不能伤及平民百姓
No bellhops. No civilians.
别惹出这种麻烦事
That kind of trouble we can’t afford.
最难的不是找到他们
The hard thing will not be finding them.
有些人根本没有躲起来
Some of them, anyway, are not so carefully hidden.
最难的是
The hard thing will be not punishing yourselves…
怎么不被抓到或杀死
by getting caught or getting killed.
-要不要吃千层酥 -不要
You want the last piece of baklava? No.
聪明 千万别吃甜食
Smart decision. You should avoid sweets.
你已经没有牙医保险了
After all, you just signed away your dental insurance.
我是机长皮耶布榭

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章拳王阿里
下一篇文章蝴蝶春梦
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!