That would be him, also.
你怎知道 你从不在家的
How would you know? You’re never home.
他说我是个职业妇女
He resents that I’m a working woman.
还有他不知女人需要什么
He has no idea what a woman wants or needs.
你一点也感觉不到吗
You’re so insensitive.
你又在说那马桶坐的事
This isn’t that toilet seat thing again, is it?
是Baby 弗兰克 我想生Baby
It’s babies, Frank. I want to have a baby.
每次我们开始做♥爱♥你就头痛
Every time we start to make love, you have a headache.
我不是一块肉 珍
I’m not a piece of meat, Jane.
我已尽力
I’m trying.
我用尽了能帮助的东西
I’ve got ointments, lotions, creams, books,
还有那能震动的
things that vibrate.
弗兰克
Frank!
那可能是你的问题
Maybe it’s your fault.
有试过穿性感内衣吗
Have you tried sexy lingerie?
一些蕾丝内衣 黑色丝♥袜♥
Some lacy underwear, a black teddy?
我所有都穿过 但全无反应
I’ve tried wearing them all. They don’t work.
你为何不想有孩子
Oh.Why don’t you want to have a child?
记得我想领养那十八岁韩国女孩
Didn’t I try to adopt that 18-year-old Korean girl?
珍 弗兰克
Jane, Frank,
我来个建议 今晚做点特别的
here’s what I suggest.Make tonight a special night.
晚餐喝点酒 听听浪漫的音乐
Dinner, wine, romantic music.
听24小时广播电台
Put on the 24-hour Johnny Mathis station.
只有珍和弗兰克这对恋人
Just be Jane and Frank,lovers.
我们已经很久没有这样了
We haven’t had a night like that in a long time.
只是不是我俩在一起
Not together.
弗兰克
Frank!

Jane…
生孩子是责任重大的事
having a baby is a big responsibility.
那像在监狱管理厕所般
It’s like being in charge of sanitation at a Haitian jail.
我只是有点害怕
I’m just frightened.
弗兰克 我们今晚来点特别的吧
Frank, let’s make tonight something special.
亲爱的 我真的很爱你
Oh, honey, it’s just that I love you so much.
我的甜心
My little lover sparrow.
我的…
My…
心肝
puppy-wuppy wover.
我的小甜饼
My little love biscuit.
我的小星星
My little shnooky-wookums.
我的小爱犬
My little lady cheesy puppy.
卓斌先生夫人
Mr. and Mrs. Drebin,
对不起
please, I’m a diabetic.
我想你们可以离开了
I think you two ought to go now.
想不到我们的结果是这样
I never thought we’d end this way.
那你想会是怎样的
How did you think we’d end?
我不知道
I don’t know.
不是这样的
Some other way.
啊 杰森
Oh, Jason.
埃德 诺德伯格 好久不见了
Ed! Nordberg!It’s been a long time.
– 弗兰克 – 高兴见到你
– Hiya Frank – Good to see ya.
你气色很不错
You look terrific!
谢谢
Thank you, Ed.
我健身去 那女的帮我健腿呢
The little woman got me a Thighmaster.
我真没礼貌 进来 进来
Where are my manners?Come on in. Come in.
布置的真好
How charming!
坐 坐
Sit, sit.
地方太乱 我正在烤蛋糕
Excuse the mess. It’s my ironing day.I just frosted some cupcakes.
要尝尝吗
Would you care for one?
不用了
Oh, not just now.
弗兰克 我们有麻烦了 是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
Frank, we’re having a little problem with a terrorist threat.
我想吃蛋糕 那咖啡也很香呢
I’d love a cupcake.That coffee smells great.
我自己磨的
I grind my own beans.
弗兰克 我们来这因为需要你帮忙
Frank, the reason we’re here is we need your help with something.
很不错
That is great!
希望你们喜欢 我手做的
I hoped you’d like them. Made them from scratch.
现在才可以坐坐
Just get off my feet for a second.
弗兰克 我们怀疑有人要炸大会堂
Frank, we may have a lead on a suspect
这是记者照到的
in the city hall bombing attempt.
这女子是在监视
These pictures were taken by a news photographer.
我们把它放大了
This girl was used as a diversion.
看起来很熟悉
We had them enlarged.
不 弗兰克 胸针 她是护士
They look familiar.No, Frank, the pin. She’s a nurse.
我可以保存这张吗
Can I keep this one?
我们追踪知道他在加舜医院办事
We traced her to the Karlson Clinic on Myrtlewood.
她叫坦尼娅
Her name is Tanya Peters.
坦尼娅
Tanya Peters?
你认识她
You know her?
你记得那70年迪斯可枪战吗
Don’t you remember back in the 1970s?The big disco shootout.
Well you can tell by the way I use my walk
I’m a woman’s man
No time to talk
The music loud the women warm
I’ve been kicked around since I was born
But now it’s all right and that’s okay
And you may look the other way
We can try to understand…
埃德 怎么了
Ed, what’s happenin’, my man?
弗兰克 昨晚的舞会你没有来
Frank, we missed you last night at the fondue party.
我到乡下去 赶不及回来
Couldn’t make it.
他们是很古老的人呢
-Went to see the Village People.They are a stone gas, man.-I can dig it.
怎么了
What have we got here?
一个死了的舞者
One dead disco dancer.
吸毒吗 真是物极必反啊
Bummer. What a mindbender, huh?
我们猜是三角恋情吧
We think it was a love triangle.
这是嫌犯坦尼娅
This is the suspect’s girlfriend Tanya Peters.
我很快回来
I’ll be right back.
香烟吗
Cigarette?
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
我们需要你到警局一趟
Well…we’ll need a statement from you down at the station.
诺德伯格
Nordberg!
来了 警长
Coming, Lieutenant!
Somebody help me
I’m stayin’alive…
我想起来了
I do remember.
那是第一次用化学证据
You were one of the first test cases for minoxidil, weren’t you?
什么
What?
谢谢你的帮忙
Well, I’m glad I could be of help.
如果不介意 我要先烤烤羊腿
If you don’t mind, I’ve got a rump of lamb to put in the oven.
我们需要你帮过忙
We need a favor.
你想吃羊腿 诺德伯格
Not that big a rump roast, Nordberg.
不 弗兰克
No, not that, Frank.
我们需要你到医院做卧底
We need you to go undercover at the clinic.
我已不是员警 你们找错人了
I’ve given up police work, Ed.You’re whistling up the wrong neck of the woods.
但我们是一夥的 弗兰克
We’re in a bind, Frank.
那两个新人呢
What about those two new guys Hedges and O’Malley?
他们一起到夏威夷去了
They’re in Hawaii… together.
我不能 珍和我今晚有节目
Well, l… I can’t.Jane and I have a special evening planned.
只需几小时 你可以赶回来吃晚饭
It will only take a couple of hours.You’ll be home in time to make dinner.
我要煮饭呢
I’d have to make pork chops.
弗兰克 想想那么多犯罪
Frank, think of all the crime out there.
人人都有危险 你这是保护珍
Nobody is safe. You’d be protecting Jane.
你要保护珍的世界
You’d be protecting all the Janes of the world.
还有你已经6个月没开过枪
Besides, you haven’t shot anybody in six months.
对 我很挂念那玩儿呢
That’s true.Funny how you miss the little things.
能再动那小东西会很有趣
It might be good to feel that cold, hard steel
是的 做个男人
pressed against my thigh once again.The thrill of the chase, to be a man.
摺好衣服后 我出发到医院去
After folding the laundry,
任何警方行动通常需要伪装
I set out for the Karlson Clinic. In any police operation, it’s important to have a foolproof disguise.
这次也不例外
This operation was no different.
为了怕坦尼娅认出我 所以我戴上眼镜
I had no idea if Tanya would recognize me, so I slipped on a fake pair of glasses
还梳了头发
and combed my hair differently, just in case.
行动开始
The plan was to get in,
找出坦尼娅的爆破计划并尽快离开
get information on Tanya’s connection with the bombing, and get out as quickly as possible.
我用踢足球受伤为理由
I figured faking an old football injury would do the trick.
我能帮你什么
Can I help you?
我想见医生
I’d like to see a doctor, please.
请登记吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!