We’ll head to my friend’s cabin by the smelting plant.
清新空气对你有好处
The fresh air will do you good.
别喝了 已是第二瓶香水了
Go easy. That’s your second bottle of Chanel.
路易斯 你会见到
You’re witnessing the beginning
脱胎换骨的珍卓斌
of a new Jane Spencer-Drebin.
不再是靠男人的小人儿
No more little Miss Perky devoting her life to one man.
我要重新开始
I’m out for the new me.
起程吧
Let’s burn rubber.
没留下什么吧
You didn’t forget anything, did you?
希望没有
I hope not.
冷静点 太太
Just calm down, ma’am.
你在泳池发现多少具屍体
How many bodies did you find
18元杀个黑社会份子
in your swimming pool?Killing a gang member’s only an $ 18 fine.
好 寄来吧
Just mail it in.
弗兰克 你来了 真好
Frank! Glad you could make it!
欢迎
Welcome, buddy.
诺德伯格
Nordberg.
找到坦尼娅的地址吗 弗兰克
Did you find Tanya’s address, Frank?
我写在手帕上但忘记放到那儿了
I wrote it on a hanky,and I can’t remember what I did with it.
真有点生疏了
I’m getting a bit rusty.
没事的
Oh, that’s all right.
人人都会这样的
It could happen to anybody.
弗兰克不会失败的 来吧 来吧
I brought you Frank’s never-fail fudge.You go on about your business.
好香
Smells great.
那是你头发的气味
I’ll stay out of your hair.
弗兰克 给我 有点特别的给你
Uh, Frank, let me take that.We’ve got a surprise for you.
是你30年来的光荣
It’s in honor of your 30 years on the force.
诺德伯格
Nordberg.
真不错
This is really great.
谢谢 各位
Thank you, guys.
那可以令你振作
We thought it might cheer you up.
我们听到你和珍的事
We heard about you and Jane.
珍…这名字令我想起她来
Jane, Jane.That name will always remind me of her.
我觉得很难过
I feel really bad about all of this.
如果你有什么需要
If there’s anything that you need…
打电♥话♥给基医生吧
Dr. Kevorkian’s home phone number?
诺德伯格 拼拼这个吧
Nordberg, put it together.
弗兰克 我们支持你的
Frank, I want you to know we’re here for you.
谢谢
Thanks, Ed.
看看谁来了
Well, look who’s here.
弗兰克 你来了真好
Hi, Frank. Nice to see you.
埃德 炸♥弹♥案有点线索
Ed, I’ve got that data for you on the bomb.
有什么发现
What did you find out?
那炸♥药♥是粉状的
The explosive is a very fine powder.
那像是
It tastes like…
那是种子 不是这案子的
That would be fertilizer, Frank, for another case.
这才是呢
This is what I’m talking about.
检查报告那是氢化物质
We detected a high quantity of nitroglycerin.
你知道怎么来的吗
Can you tell us where it came from?
我来告诉你们吧
I’d be glad to.
很久以前 地球是一片泥土
Billions of years ago,the Earth was a molten mass.
我在说这粉末
Ted, I’m talking about the powder.
我们还没有结果
We haven’t got a clue about that.
把尿液样本给我吧
Let me take that urine specimen.
在现场找到点线索 是纸
We found a detailed list of the bomber’s plans at the scenes.On a hunch we analyzed the paper.
有何发现吗
And you got something?
纸是来自史威达监狱
Yes. The paper came from Statesville Prison.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的 我们分♥析♥过纸质纤维
Positive. We analyzed the wood fibers
那是加理岛的树木
and found them to be from the rare Canary Island pine
那些树木那儿才能生长
which grows only in Oregon.
分布於这几个地方
Contacting several paper mills in that area led us to a distribution center in Tacoma.
但这是最后的结果
Unfortunately, that’s where the trail ended.
你怎知道是史达威监狱
How’d you trace it to Statesville Prison?
信上写着的 弗兰克
Right here on the letterhead, Frank.
我们还核对过有嫌疑的字迹
After comparing handwriting samples with every known bomber currently serving a stretch in Statesville,
在监狱发现了一个嫌犯
we came up with a suspect
罗科达伦
Rocco Dillon.
他在狱中怎么放炸♥弹♥
He’s masterminding the bombings from inside the prison.
要知道他的动向只有一个方法
Then there’s only one way to find out where Rocco’s going to strike next.
要派人混进监狱
We’ll have to send someone into Statesville Prison.
我来吧
I’ll do it.
不能 那不对的
I wouldn’t feel right about that.
罗科知道你是员警 你是”死硬”
If Rocco finds out you’re a cop, you might end up dead.
“死硬”是我的中名
“You might end up dead” is my middle name.
那珍呢
What about Jane?
我不知道她的中名 但我要行动
I don’t know her middle name.I need the action.
我要混进去
I’m going inside the big house.
来看看这个吧
I think you might want to see this.
我们在试防盗器 新设计的
We’re testing out a prototype for a new anti-carjacking device.
看看它的效果吧
We’ll see how it works.
出来
Get out!

No!
不要
Don’t make me…
那叫丹华捕捉器
We call it the Denver Jockstrap.
退休6个月后 我又再行动了
After being retired for six months, I was finally back in action.
一瞬间我已身处监狱内
Faster than you can say spread ’em, I was inside the cold, gray walls
身处於罪犯之中
of Statesville Prison. I was surrounded by pimps, rapists, and murderers.
和处於洛杉矶的马场中差不多
It was like being in the stands at a Los Angeles Raiders’game.
要在此生存 要用尽一生经验
It was going to take all my police experience just to stay alive in here.
经重重困难 最后到达了目的地
After a long and generous cavity search, I finally reached my destination…
高度警戒
maximum security,
全国严重罪犯的聚居地
home of some of the most violent sociopaths in the country,
他们最坏的 就是罗科达伦
and the worst of them all, Rocco Dillon.
好的 到里面去
All right, in here.
没有监狱能困着我的
Ain’t no prison yet could hold me.
看看我们兄弟的力量吧
Power to the brothers!
杀白鬼
Kill whitey!Kill whitey!
别吵
Knock it off!
你叫得太难听
You’re chirping awfully loud for a new canary.
别惹我 否则有你好看的
Keep flashing the big eyes,and I’ll personally balance and rotate your jaw.
你知道你在跟谁说话
Hey! You know who you talking to?
他是罗科达伦
The man is Rocco Dillon.
你的号♥码呢
Where’s your prison number?
还没有 叫我闪电手吧
It’s unlisted.Just call me Nick “the Slasher” McGirk.
我告诉你在这我最大
Look, hamhead, I’m the muscle in this pen.
你给我走远点 小心别惹我
You just stay out of my way.
小心别惹我们
You just watch your step, McGirk.
如果惹我 这儿又要换人了
Take it from me,this place here changes a man.
是吗 怎样
Oh, yeah? In what way?
我喜欢白人
I used to be white.
我喜欢操屁♥股♥的
I was the drummer for the Osmonds.
玩把戏 他会令你痛得死去活来
Screw with me,he’ll make you feel pain like you never felt before.
我知道 我知道了
I know. I remember the Osmonds.
到床去吧
Better hit the rack, McGirk.
好的 等等
Yeah, in a minute.
我要先写好我的杀人名单
First I want to make up a list of the people I’m going to kill in the next couple of days.
两分钟后关灯
Lights out! Lock down in two minutes!
亲爱的 我真挂念你
My dearest snooky wookums dumpling buns, I miss you so much.
自从上次被遗弃以来我没有这么痛苦过
I haven’t hurt this bad since the last time I was dumped.
我记得她叫嘉宝娜
I remember it well. Her name was Gabriella.
我们原本要结婚 但在婚礼那天
We were supposed to be married, but on the day of our wedding,
她没出现
she never showed up.
我伤心 失望
I was heartbroken, destroyed.
我想她或许已经移情别恋了
I figured she had fallen for another man,
可能比我能对她更好的
someone who could do to her
我以为我的生命已经结束 直至有一天
what I never could. I thought my life was over until that one glorious day.
那是你嫁给我的那一天
That was the day you became my wife.
所有朋友都来祝贺
All our friends gathered to celebrate our love.
那像是昨天的事 我们都很开心
It seems like only yesterday. We were all so overjoyed.
我记得我们很想和其他人一起

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!