看看 总统来了
Hey, look! It’s the president!
还有教宗
And the pope!
啊 天啊
Oh, my God!
看 那是愤怒的邮务人员
Look! It’s disgruntled postal workers!
等等 把儿子还给我
Wait a minute!Give me my baby back!
弗兰克 弗兰克 你没事吧
Frank!Frank!
我在流汗
I’m soaking wet.
我去拿爽身粉来
I’ll get the talcum powder.
不 不是这个意思 我做恶梦了
It’s not that. I had a nightmare.
全是罪犯 我阻止不了
There was crime all around me.I couldn’t stop it.
弗兰克 那是梦罢了
It was just a dream.
是的 我需要好好休息
All I need is a good night’s rest.
到了早上 一切就都没事了
In the morning, everything will be just fine.
白头神探3 终极悔辱
史达威监狱
你好吗 我的宝贝
How’s my little boy?
没什么事吧
Getting along okay, sweetie?
这里的人很滥交 我忍♥受不了
About as well as a heterosexual can in prison.I don’t know how much longer I can take it.
坦尼娅好吗
Ma, how’s Tanya?
坦尼娅还是一样
Tanya’s the same.
整日在打扮 擦脂粉
Milky, creamy skin,
竹笋型的骚胸 令人神晕颠倒的
pouting red lips, firm buttocks,ample breasts,ears you’d love to stick your tongue into.
再说我会把持不住了
I’ll get guy cramps if you keep this up.
对不起 罗科 有人来探望你
Sorry.Rocco, there’s somebody here to see you.
柏斯马
Papshmir.
我的人很失望
My people are very upset.
他们一向都失望
They’re always upset.
他们是阿♥拉♥伯恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
They’re Arab terrorists.
妈 别这样
Ma, please.
你应该是世上爆破的佼佼者
You’re supposed to be the foremost terrorist bomber in the world…
火车站 百货公♥司♥ 政♥府♥大楼
train stations, department stores, government buildings.
南科罗里达州那次破坏行动
The devastation in south Florida?
那是”旋风”安祖做的
That was Hurricane Andrew.
那只是外面的谣传
That’s what they told the public.
我们只想另美国难下台 但…
No matter.We wanted to embarrass the United States,
你令那个警♥察♥成为国际英雄
and you’ve made the police
我说过要做得好得要5百万
look like international heroes.A first-class job costs 5 million.
如果你付得起钱 那我一定做得到
If you want to step up to the price,I got a target that’ll make city hall look like chicken feed.
这目标真不错
That’s a pretty big target,
但那又有何不同
but why should I think anything would be different?
你出5百万 我就逃狱
Cause $5 million buys me.I’m breaking out of here.
好吧
All right,
如果你失败 我的人不会放过你的
but fail this time, Mr. Dillon,and my people won’t be so forgiving.
失败
Fail?
谁能阻得了我
Show me one man who can stop me.
I used to be a renegade
I used to fool around
But I couldn’t take
The punishment
And had to settle down
Now. I’m playing it real straight
And yes I cut my hair…
各位顾客请注意
Attention, shoppers.
请看清楚七号♥纸手巾
Be sure to check out our paper towel special on aisle 7.
It’s hip to be square
那是七号♥
That’s aisle 7.
It’s hip to be square…
救命
Help!
给我
Give it to me!
我的钱包 救命啊
Somebody help me!
别再打我
My purse!Stop fighting me!
He’s a jolly good fellow
For he’s a jolly good fellow
For he’s a jolly good fellow
Which nobody can deny
听着 听着
Hear! Hear!
我们曾一起出生入死
Well…we shot a lot of people together.
好 真好 今天我退休了
It’s been great.
如果我再要出生入死只能在家中了
But today I retire,so if I do any shooting now,it’ll have to be within the confines of my own home.
这就像是个王老五派对似的
Hopefully, it will be an intruder and not an in-law like at my bachelor party.
好的
Well, Ed,
我正式把枪交给你
I officially give you my gun…
及我的警章…
And my… my badge…
我…
Oh, I…
还有
And, uh…
珍和我想保存这手铐
Jane and I would like to keep the handcuffs
作记念品
as a souvenir.
振作点 不是永别呢
Cheer up, Ed. This is not good-bye.
只是”我不会再见到你”
It’s just “I won’t ever see you again.”
弗兰克
Oh, Frank.
滚开
Get out!
别挡道
Get out the way!
卓斌警官 弗兰克
Frank!Lieutenant Drebin!
你看到吗
Didn’t you see that?
什么
What?
是的 垃圾胶袋 一元两个
Oh, yes. Kitty litter.2 bags for $ 1.00.
很好
Great.
法庭上请肃静
Order in this court.
陪审团不用理会刚才的供词
The jury will disregard that last statement.
检察官 请继续
You may continue, Counselor.
克莱顿先生 法庭判你支付膳养费 是吗
Alimony had been set by the court, right, Mr. Clayton?
是的 但…
Yes, but…
但你一直没有支付膳养费
But not once have you paid alimony to my client,
一再无视法律
repeatedly defying a court order.
对吗 克莱顿先生
Isn’t that right, Mr. Clayton?
我没有她的地址
I lost her address.
她两度搬家 我找不到她
She moved twice. I couldn’t keep up.
克莱顿先生 别说谎 你发过誓的
Don’t lie to me, Mr. Clayton.You’re under oath.
你知道发假誓的刑罚是什么吗
Do you know the penalty for perjury?
我再问一次
I’ll ask that again.
抗♥议♥
Objection!
法官大人 我
Your Honor, l…
妈的
Ow, ow.
检察官在引导证人
Counsel is leading the witness.
反对有效
Sustained.
宝宝 妈妈说审讯时不能敲击的
Sweetie, Mommy said no pounding when she’s in session.
请重复最后的一句
Please read the prosecution’s last statement to the court.
克莱顿先生 别说谎 你发过誓的
“Don’t lie to me, Mr. Clayton. You’re under oath.”
乖 宝宝乖
There. That a boy.
你知道发假誓的刑罚是什么吗
“Do you know what the penalty for perjury is?”
这就是了 法官大人
That’s all I have, Your Honor.
卓斌太太 请继续
You may continue, Ms. Spencer-Drebin.
啊…控罪就这么多了
Uh… prosecution rests.
辩方律师戴维斯太太
Defense attorney Ms. Davis-Jacobsteiner-Laszlo?
我没其他问题了 法官大人
I have no further questions, Your Honor.
休息 早餐后再审
Court will recess until after the morning feed.
我觉得我们会赢的
We’re going to win this. I can feel it.
那当然
Yes. Of course.
我嫁错人了
I married the wrong man.
我想那是不可能的
I never thought that was possible.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
没什么
Oh, nothing.
路易斯 没有 嫁错人 这回事的
Louise, there’s no such thing as the wrong man.
最重要的是自己努力
You just have to work at it.
现在 让我们来看看
Now, let’s see,
是卓斌先生夫人是吗
Mr. and Mrs. Drebin, right?
你们结婚已经6个月了
Now, you two have been married for six months?
对的
Yes.
医生 很感激你肯见我们
We really appreciate you seeing us, Doctor.
我们以前的医生极度推荐你的
You came highly recommended by our last therapist.
是的 他自杀了我很难过
Yes, I was sorry to hear about his suicide.
我觉得夫妻间应互相坦白
You know, I feel it’s important for a couple to get off on the right foot
而不是互相埋怨
and not get caught up in blame.
你们谁没有生殖能力
Which one of you is impotent?
是他
That would be him.
当然
Yes, of course.
你为何不问谁是性冷淡呢
Why don’t you ask who’s frigid?
那也是他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!