Sign in here, please.
有预约吗
Do you have an appointment, Mister…
我叫史密司 不没有
Uh, Smith.Uh, no, I don’t.
拿个号♥码吧
Then take a number.
6号♥
Six.
什么
What?
已有人拿了6号♥了吗
Is six taken?
那应该是1到10的吗
Does it have to be between 1 and 10?
等我们叫你吧
You’ll be called.
谢谢
Thank you.
史密司先生
Uh, Mr. Smith?
刚有人取消预约 现在轮到你了
Sir, we’ve just had a cancellation.
嘉珊医生
We can take you now. Dr. Karlson?
早安 史密司先生 来吧
Good morning, Mr. Smith.Right this way.
很高兴你见我 不会太久的
I really appreciate your seeing me like this.I’m sure it won’t take too long.
精♥子♥银行
你何时知道有问题的
When did you first notice the problem?
在后园和我叔叔一起时
Uh, in the backyard
在后园和你叔叔一起
with my uncle.In the backyard with your uncle?
是的 他来探望我
Yes. When he comes over to visit,
我们到后园玩玩
we like to go out in the backyard,throw it around for a while.
那你和你叔叔觉得怎样了
What did you and your uncle find out?
我不能迎合他
I can’t keep up with him.
长时间 很难应付
Mine hurt, especially on the long ones.
我忍♥受不了 那完全没感觉的
I can’t seem to straighten it out.It has no feeling.
像麻木了
It’s kind of numb.
我可能运动得太多
I may have yanked it too much, maybe.
可以吗
If you would.
什么
For what?
检验精♥子♥
A sperm count.
在这
In here?
虽然这不是后园
It’s not exactly the backyard,
但也能进行的
but it’ll do.
好吧
Well.
跟我来吧 我们还要文件登记
Follow me,and we’ll do the necessary paperwork.
签了它交给护士就可以离开了
Sign these at the bottom and leave them with the nurse on your way out.
来吧
This way, please.
什么
Uh, what?
17号♥
Number 17.

Oh, no.
有问题吗
A problem?
没有
No, no.
这是17号♥ 你是下一个
This is 17.You’re next.
我们见过面的吗
Have we met before?
对不起 我是下一个
If you’ll excuse me,I’m next.
先生
Sir?
史密司先生 你没事吧
Aah!Mr. Smith,how are we doing?
我很忙 你是这个意思吗
I’ve been busy, if that’s what you mean.
需要看看录影带吗
Would you like a videotape to assist you?
有《与狼共舞》吗
Do you have Dances with Wolves?
《火箭人》 《女人心》
Rocketeer? Lady and the Tramp?
是成♥人♥电♥影♥
An adult movie.
那电影很有娱乐性
The tape was very entertaining.
跟我来吧
Follow me.
有奖品吗
Do you have Spartacus?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
呼吸新鲜空气
Just freshening up.
就算只有一个人也要好看一点
You should always look your best even though you’re by yourself.
明白吗
You know what I mean?
你肯定我们未见过面
Are you sure we’ve never met?
我的瓶子在这 继续努力
Oh, here’s my cup. Back to work.
史先生 你没事吧
Uh, Mr. Smith?Are you okay in there?
有东西辅助吗
I could use a little help.
露茜亚医生
Dr. Rosenblatt,
请到七号♥病房♥
foreplay in room seven, please.
露茜亚医生
Dr. Rosenblatt.
亲爱的 我等了一整天了
Honey…I’ve been waiting all day.
我穿了蜜月时你送给我的睡袍
I’m wearing the nightgown you bought me for our honeymoon.
这是个特别的晚上
Tonight’s going to be a special night.
我们将不停的做♥爱♥
I’m going to make love to you for hours and hours.
你喜欢吗
Wouldn’t Mr. Happy like that?
不停的
Hours?
像我们初次见面一样
Just like the first time we were together.
珍 可否等几天
Jane, why don’t I soak in the tub for a couple of days?
最好是一星期
Possibly a week.
你真可爱
Oh, you’re so cute.
我去拿生壕来
Let me go get the oysters and clams.
Walk my way
And 1000 violins
Begin to play
Or it might be the sound
Of your hello
That music I hear
I get misty
The moment you’re near
You can say
That you’re leading me on…

Here.
我来给你捶捶背 像上次那样
I’ll shave your back like last time.
珍 我想我们不该
Jane, I really don’t think we should.
弗兰克 这是什么
Frank!What’s this?
我跌在草耙上
I… fell on a rake.
你说谎
You’re lying.
我知埃德为何每半小时来电一次
Now I know why Ed’s been calling every half hour.
你去查案是吗
You’ve been back on a case, haven’t you?
不 我发誓 那是另一女人
No, no. I swear. It’s another woman!
是你的梦想 所以你不想要孩子
In your wildest dreams!It’s bad enough you won’t have a baby,
但我警告你别回警队去
but I warned you about going back to Police Squad,
死白鬼
you white Anglo male!

Jane!
根本没什么 珍
Oh! Jane!It was nothing, Jane!
我只是帮埃德个忙
I was doing Ed a small favor!
算了 我要离开了 弗兰克
Some retirement. I’m leaving, Frank.
想不到你不守诺言
I never thought you’d go back on your word.
你是否一时冲动呢
Aren’t you being a little hasty?
我想不是
I don’t think so.
那是计程车到了
That should be the cab.
要找我到路易斯那里吧
You can reach me at Louise’s.
弗兰克 你怎么可以
Oh, Frank, how could you?
我们要分开好好想想
We need time apart to think about us.
我不用想的
I’m not going to think.
为何要想呢 我爱你
Why start now? I love you.
听着 我是我 我要做应该做的
Look, baby,I am what I am, and I do what I do.
什么事都要有人去做的
A few guys make shoelaces, some lay sod,
总要有人去做的
others make a good living neutering animals.
我是个警♥察♥
I’m a cop.
很动听 但我已经决定了
Pretty speech, but my mind is made up.
我要走了
I’m leaving.
好的 带着这个走
All right.Then take this with you.
I get misty…
你知道我嘴唇的感觉
You know how my lips feel about things.
再见了 弗兰克
Good-bye, Frank.
你们现在收听卡萨电台
You’re listening to KSAD,
经常都是失落的
all-depressing, all the time.
是送给弗兰克和珍的
Here’s a dedication to Frank from Jane
她刚叫了辆计程车
who just called from a taxi.
弗兰克 你说谎了
“Frank, you lying weasel-weenie.
你不能这样 你让热情熄灭
it’s bad enough you’re shooting blanks. Now you’re letting all the heat out.
你还是这么笨
Were you born in a barn, you stupid…”
他答应过不再当员警的
He promised he’d never go back to police work.
一朝当差 一世都要当差
Once a cop, always a cop.
他应该跟工作结婚 不应该跟我
He’s married to his work, not me.
你真冲动 但宇宙间有句说话
You’ll always come in second.There was this great article in Cosmo…
男人都是猪
“Why all men are pigs.”
弗兰克是个失败者 我不想再见他
Frank’s just another word for loser.I never want to see him again.
我想尽快离开
I want to get as far away as possible.
到我的朋友那儿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!