特工插班生
谢谢,下一位
Thank you, sir. Next.
老兄好,我是华里斯·李奇
Good day, chap. Wallace Ritchie.
您的护照
Passport, please
谢谢 我刚从美国来,我是美国人
Thank you!Just flown over from America. I’m an American.
这是新护照
It’s a new passport.
这张照片不好看 我有更好看的照片
It’s not a very good picture. I have a better picture.
没有这个必要
That won’t be necessary, sir.
你的口音真好听 你是英国人吗
You’ve got a great accent.Are you from here?
你到英国来的目的是什么
What is the purpose of your visit to this country, sir?
今天是我生日
Today is my birthday.
生日快乐
Happy birthday, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
我弟弟今年寄钱给我
My brother sent me money this year, so
所以我想来让他惊喜一下
I thought I’d come over and surprise him.
他在费里斯东芬奇银行上班
He works in the Featherstone Finch bank.
詹姆士·李奇
James Ritchie.
你认识他吗 晚安
Do you know him?Good evening.
晚安(德语)
Guten Abend.
晚安(德语)
Guten Abend.
幸会(德语)
Schon, dich zu sehen.
很好
Very good. Sehr gut.
你在我国停留多久
How long will you be staying in this country?
这个问题问得好
That’s a very good question.
我也有同感
Yes, I thought so, too.
什么我都想看
I’d like to see everything
但是我又不希望人家看出
but not have people know
我是观光客你懂吗
I’m a tourist, you know?
费里斯东芬奇银行相信
Featherstone Finch believes that…
我们主要的长处之一 就是经营“多化”
one of our major strengths, if not our major strength, is our diversity…
就是经营多元化
Is our diversification.
我想看看闪电战轰炸的地方
I want to see where the blitz was.
我看过电影,真是不可思议
I’ve seen the film and its incredible.
半天 我想吃吃看肉做的布丁
Half a day.I want to try that meat pudding.
好 我想坐双层巴士到处参观
Okay. I want to take a double-decker bus.
半天 再见,贾瑞特
Uh,Half a day.Good night, Garrett.
我想看女王骑马 好
I want to see the queen riding a horse. Okay.
我想做一套西装 好,三个礼拜
I want to get a suit made.Okay. Three weeks.
欢迎你来到英国,李奇先生
Welcome to Great Britain, Mr. Ritchie.
谢谢,叫我华里斯,大卫
Thanks very much. And it’s Wallace…David.
谢谢你,华里斯
Thank you.Wallace
那一道门到英国? 那一道 好
Which door is England?That one there.
笨女人,笨女人
Stupid cow.Stupid cow.
好,大家预备 客人已经就位了
Stand by. The client’s in position.
好,好,你们听着
Okay, look.
他很紧张 我要你们卯足了劲上
He’s nervous. He’s nervous, so I want plenty of energy, please.
不要客气好吗 拿起电♥话♥,黛丝
Be generous.Stand by the phone, Des.
好的
Okay
拨电♥话♥
And dial.
然后开演了
And curtain up.
笨女人
You stupid cow!
拜托,先生,你一定要救我
Please, mister, you’ve got to help me!
把电♥话♥给我 不要烦我
Give me a phone! Leave me alone!
把电♥话♥给我 我在对街打电♥话♥
Give me a phone!I’m on the phone across the street!
你可以看到我在窗口 你要救救我
You can see me in the window!You’ve got to help me!
你在跟谁讲电♥话♥
Who are you on the phone to?
不关你的事 你在跟谁讲话,说啊
None of your business.Who are you talking to?
看看是谁来了 你最喜欢的客人
Look who it is. It’s your favorite John.
你说啊,John
Go on John.
跟他说,他不能这样跟你说话
Tell him not to talk to you like that.
说啊,说啊
Come on, come on.
怎么了?舌头打结啦?
What’s the matter? Cat got your tongue?
叫他去死
Tell him to piss off.
这样太夸张了
Look, this has gone quite far enough.
我是说… 然后呢
And?
你这样对待…
The way you’re treating…
黛丝 黛丝,黛丝,这个…
Des.Des.
你知道什么
What do you know about it?
问题是男人不应该这样…
It is’t the way a man should behave…
我是奥多 奥多
Otto.
是 我是说我相信…
What I’m saying is…
我不喜欢他 你不要得寸进尺
I don’t like him!Don’t push your luck!
他有黑带对不对,你跟他说啊
He’s got a black belt. Haven’t you?Go on, tell him.
对,对,我有柔道的黑带
Yes. I’ve got a black belt in karate.
是吗,那用柔道把这个给劈了
Karate chop this, then!
现在你要怎么办,功夫大王
What’re you going to do now?
把枪放下,奥多
Put the gun away!
把枪放下,不然我们就逮捕你
Put it down or we’ll have to take you in!
谁报♥警♥的
Who called the police?
是你吗?
Was it you?
Johnny,Johnny
Johnny,Johnny
不是…不是…
No…No…
你们想抓我是吗
You want to take me?
你们得来抓我才行
You’re going to have to catch me!
奥多,把枪放下
Otto,Put the gun…
快走
Come on!
第二警♥察♥小队 他们刚刚离开大楼
Second police unit. They just left the building
往左走,朝你们那里去了
nd are heading towards you.
好,我会保持一定距离跟上去
I will follow at a discreet distance.
带狗的男人请预备
Stand by, man with dog.
好精采的戏,入场卷不便宜
Exciting stuff.Tickets aren’t cheap…
想体验伦敦最新互动式剧院 的刺♥激♥感也不便宜
but neither are the thrills in London’s interactive theater experience:
“现实舞台”
The Theater of Life.
有真的街道真的房♥间
There are real streets, real rooms.
如果你喜欢冒险
If you’ve got a sense of adventure,
你可以当一个晚上真正的明星
you can be a real star for a night.
甚至不用背台词
You don’t even have to learn lines.
在同台演员的帮助下 你可以即兴发挥
With help from your fellow actors,you improvise as you go along.
我们主要的长处 就是经营多元化
Our major strength is diversification.
天哪,不会是他们吧
My God, that can’t be them.
不是不是 康丝薇拉,快去开门
Consuela, the door, the door.
我又从巴黎订了一些香槟
I ordered some more champagne.
我们主要的长处 就是经营“多化”
Our major strength is diversity.
我们主要的长处 就是经营多元化
Our major strength is diversification.
我们从事很多生意
We’ve got our fingers in many pies.
嫂子
Sis!
抱一下
Let’s have a hug.
你看看你
Look at you.
你真是娇小玲珑
You’re a sweet little pocket-rocket.
好可爱
What fun!
我还以为他娶了一个 死板的英国女人
I thought he had an uptight English gal.
我是李奇太太,你有什么事
I’m Mrs. Ritchie. Can I help you?
你是芭芭拉?
You’re Barbara?
我是李奇太太 她是我们的佣人
I’m Mrs. Ritchie and this is our maid.
里面是香槟吗?
Is that champagne?
不,只有一些衬衫袜子 还有两条牛仔裤
No, it’s some shirts and socks and a few pairs of jeans.
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
我认识这个人
I know this guy.
华里斯
Oh, whoa.Wally
华里斯 吉米
Wally. Jimmy.Ha-ha-ha.
你看看你
Look at you!
你看看你 还是丑八怪,感谢主
Look at you.You’re still the ugly brother, thank God.
芭芭拉,他是我哥哥华里斯
Barbara, this is my brother, Wallace.
你好,久仰大名 对不起,吓你一跳
Hello. Pleased to meet you. Sorry to scare you.
你来做什么
What’re you doing here?
今天是我生日 我想你大概不记得
Today’s my birthday.I thought you might not remember
所以我到这里来要礼物
so I came over to get my presents here.
生日快乐 太好了
Happy birthday.How lovely.
康丝薇拉,再加一付餐具
Consuela, Set another place for dinner.
好主意
Great idea.
不行,馊主意

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!